RANCH SPECIAL Quality Genuine Connections & levels of Discretion My Special Invite‼️

Discussion in 'LoveRanch North Lovers Forum (Reno-Carson City)' started by ChristineFowler, Jul 26, 2019.

1. ChristineFowler
    Chat with Me

ChristineFowler California GFE/ Bay Area Girl Next Door

Hello Gents!
    ❤️
    Casual Classy Christine
    Explore, Quality and Luxury
    Hypnotizing Deep Beautiful Lush Green eyes, beautiful inside and out, all natural

I wanted to invite you to connect with me. I am a unique special lady with the urge to explore. My dedication personally to be open all year long to new experiences and offer new experiences, my dedication to my lifestyle and to the art of pleasure is truly one of a kind.
    F6DD01D1-7BDF-462A-A148-BFF5B093CDF3.jpeg
    Fun Fact for those who haven’t met me or is new to coming here! (I) personally am very known for my flexibility on time, I’m very giving and enjoy connecting so don’t think it is a clock waiting to buzz off!
    I am also very known for my creative side I don’t just go off a menu I tend to get creative and have a unique mind set to accomplish a successful party! It’s a special talent to be skillful and creative in the bedroom.
    One more fun fact about me
    On outdates in public, I have a pet peeve I do not like at all to be embarrassed in public, I don’t find it attractive and hands down am a very a well behaved lady in public I am very classy and I enjoy nice places and have had the pleasure to maintain a very good reputation With my clients and keeping a high level of discretion. I have a lot of clients that have a very high priority of maintaining discretion and I keep that very well maintained and have the upmost respect, I know wether your background is in politics or your a musician your identity is of the upmost importance to stay with that high level of discretion, so please be open to share with me your ideal arrangements and I can definitely accompany and accommodate them.

My packages are available for July and August only!

10-20% discounts on my sex menu (see me for a tour and explore my creative side!)

If you meet me or make a deposit with this secret code word “acceptance” I will allow a additional 10% off! And on top of a additional special discount I will add additional perks to our experience! (You will know and experience I went above and beyond!) as I always do but this will be something I do add with additional time and a lot of additional perks!

First package is
    “Dinner for (2) two”
    Bundle of time ➡️3-5 hours 6-8hours 8-12 hours ➡️
    Outdate Or House/Ranch Date
    Firstly I want to go into WeVibe! It’s with the best modern technology this Sex toy is used for our pleasure and it was made for discretion to the fullest, there are many to pick from but the one I chose for a dinner for two is the We-Vibe Sync it is meant for discretion and has a App that can be downloaded on your phone to link to the toy.
    Who wouldn’t want to eat dinner and spice the evening up with a touch of a button on your phone! This is great for foreplay and to truly connect!
    52784846-BB8E-4525-B785-C6A96D9C06D0.jpeg A541F880-B4BA-463F-8594-90CD146C02CD.jpeg
    For a 3-5 hour appointment or 5-8 hours

Itinerary

4-5:00pm
    Catch up with casual drinks or even a nice event in town or our place of choice, Dinner reservations of our choice, and a evening of a great balance of humor and intellectual conversations, and especially romantic sensual talks, and of course WeVibe interactions!
    854B90B1-B799-4519-908A-47418ECFADDC.jpeg

8-10pm shift to 10pm - 4am Finish our dinner with plans to go back to our room and enjoy a sensual and sexual experience, I want to fully connect and have the best fullest experience with you because every moment in life should be to it’s absolute fullest, I want to indulge in every possibility and every moment and opportunity.

I want to express that my latest post the worlds oldest profession was a personal post to get to know why I’m in this industry and why I chose this year to indulge in this oldest and rarest occupation and why it is so important to make sure that we both are on the same page!
    “connection is key” and I want to connect and experience everything, just like you have things you want to experience!

I’m a shy girl at heart but I have a side to me that fully loves to beautifully express my desires, one thing I am truly known for is my acceptance level, I have a heart of Gold, and acceptance is something that I have struggled in the past with and I understand it deeply more than most, so don’t feel a urge to hide I want you to feel the acceptance & the passion side of everything.
    than most.

6536FACC-E521-49BC-8E47-784236D1E4E8.jpeg

“Golden rule”
    “Treat others how you would like to be treated” - Christine Fowler’s favorite quote
    “Brian’s and Beauty” - Christine Fowler’s favorite Quote
    Christines Fowler’s main goals - finish her education - N Cali debt free student - own her own Cyber (hands on) Montessori Outreach (nonprofit) for all student backgrounds and provide exceptional free education

Question I have for you
    What do you seek?

Open question

My contact information
    Twitter XXXEncounter
    Instagram LuxuryCompanionNV
    Direct Email [email protected]
    Snapchat christinefnlr
    I post everyday on these media outlets see more about me! I encourage this for the main reason of “seeking the perfect connection” see if I’m ultimately a lady you see your self with wether it’s a long term arrangement or short term encounter!
    My tour is all Summer email for appointments and explore!

In my comments feel free to express your ideal dates and your desires! I want to hear, remember on my post it is all accepted and expressing something is better than expressing nothing!
    Express to me your thoughts and what you would like out of a experience
    I challenge myself in my life to live it to its fullest and more rarest, I want to hear what your willing to open with!
    016DA80D-5FCF-4237-B4A2-FE91B7875267.jpeg CF2DCF6E-35B8-4508-84AE-81F3BE5B976C.jpeg
    1455E45D-E2FA-46E6-A9AB-E8DB2D05BAC3.jpeg

Attached Files:

2. ChristineFowler
    Chat with Me

Stay Ready! Burlesque House Party Happening August 24th @8p after hour party! Everyone is welcome, you won’t want to miss this! 3D4BD0E8-4740-47ED-B013-33009506AA6B.jpeg 9266C5A6-8CAC-4967-B746-8F8D85836D3D.jpeg E3CB322D-D357-40EE-93AD-C2EA604AB41A.jpeg 212AD9D6-CC40-451B-AA8F-21D27876C292.jpeg A2D98994-9D94-4519-BDAC-B65C18EA8CA6.jpeg 532BE611-15AE-47DD-B731-99DFB5D64440.jpeg 9E8AD56D-4E0E-45CF-A3C4-8428F4B0B964.jpeg B3166703-7BB7-4223-8CDC-66C76BB8A1A7.jpeg

Sharky and DarkSampson like this.
  3. ChristineFowler
    Chat with Me

Who else loves classic cars?
    I get to drive this beauty around every year to car shows, German red 68 mustang Cali special

DCDBF39E-020C-4F70-97CE-3C564F866777.jpeg
    6264C1B5-93EC-444D-8404-4115CC7098C5.jpeg

DarkSampson and Sharky like this.
  4. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

*Christine and me on an outdate, having a quiet dinner*

Now, I think as I reach for my phone, it's time to test out the WeVibe. I smile slyly, and I see the playful glint in her eyes.....

….then I press the app and......

...nothing. Christine looks confused.

Huh, I say. Let's try this again. It's still a no go. We look at each other and begin to double check each other. I'm sure I charged the toy, she says. I know I downloaded and installed the app correctly, I tell her, as I keep mashing the app button on my phone.

Meanwhile, across town.....

"Honey, why does the garage door keep opening and closing?!

;):p:confused:

ChristineFowler likes this.
  5. ChristineFowler
    Chat with Me

Lol! I am dying laughing over here .. I love it! But it would go like this ...
    I watch you as you pull your phone out from under the table.. and I start to clench my napkin and slowly sip on some wine.. you press play..
    I start biting my lip.. and tense up with a grin, and you slowly talk to me and tell me all the things we are planning on doing tonight, I take it all like a champ and breathe out sensationally

30 minutes later...

time for desert?

Check please!!

6. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

30? Try 15! Better yet, excuse me waiter, can you box this up and give me the check now? We have a very pressing engagement that we need to attend to....now.

7. ChristineFowler
    Chat with Me

Lol !! It would be closer to 10 minutes haha and We hop in the car and you notch the settings to a more extreme vibe!

8. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

Pfft. Why let the machine have all the fun? As they said in the old yellow page ads, I would let my fingers do the walking at that point.

Good thing cars are almost all automatic these days. I wouldn't be able to do that and drive at the same time if it was standard!

9. ChristineFowler
    Chat with Me

The machine does all the prep work and gets it all ready for the action! Lol I love that saying
    And very true! Check out the wevibe sync they have a YouTube demonstration and it has I believe over 50 different styles all custom to add into a sync mode :p

10. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

*Glen and Christine get into the car. The wevibe has totally primed up Christine*

Okay, honey, let me get the car started, I say. Christine smiles. Car starts, and the Bluetooth in the dash begins to sync.

Huh? How come my phone isn't syncing to the dash? Maybe if I hit this control here....

Christine suddenly screams as she has the big O! She relaxes as it passes.

Are you okay? I ask. What happened? I don't know, she says. The wevibe suddenly maxed out as you fiddled with the controls....

….we both suddenly smile and nod knowingly, as I reach for the Bluetooth control again.

11. ChristineFowler
    Chat with Me

It’s so funny you say that! It totally would probably sync in the car haha I love it!!! That would be the best car ride

Sharky likes this.
  12. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

For the both of us! Now that would be one heck of a story for both of us to tell, no?

13. ChristineFowler
    Chat with Me

yes it would be a heck of a story! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

*Glen arrives back home in Hawaii after a fun and eventful stay in Nevada*

As he unpacks, he pulls out his phone to recharge and updates...

...Huh, I still have the wevibe app installed. I wonder if it still works? Nah, the range is too far, he thinks as he pushes the app button for fun....

Meanwhile, late at night at Love Ranch North...

...Christine screams in ecstasy as the big O hits her full force! As she calms down, she wonders who the heck activated the wevibe so late at night.....

15. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

Also, at the same time that night in Carson City....

"Honey, the garage is opening and closing again! I thought you fixed it!"

At the same time, in the rental car lot at Reno airport....

...maintenance crew suddenly jumps back in surprise and shock from Glen's returned rental car, as the Bluetooth controls suddenly go crazy....

16. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your funny post!!! Thanks for sharing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. ChristineFowler
    Chat with Me

I’m over here laughing so hard!! That would be so funny!!

18. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

If that really happens, you and I will be writing a whole bunch of letters. Praise for wevibe. Maybe an endorsement deal? Backhanded complaint letter to car manufacturer of rental car for lousy Bluetooth (but at the same time backhanded compliment for revving up the wevibe). Suggestion letter to garage door opener company, telling them maybe they should change their product frequencies?

*A few months after Glen's and Christine's outdate. Glen is bundled in arctic gear, and is surrounded by snow and ice*

Hi! It's Glen again for wevibe! Today my partner Christine and I will be testing the new and improved wevibe ultra max. With worldwide range via satellite! I'm here at the Arctic Circle...

...screen splits to show Christine, similarly bundled and in a similar cold environment...

...and Christine is in Antarctica now. We'll now do a live demonstration of the range of the wevibe ultra max. Here we go! Glen presses app button on phone....

...split second later on split screen, Christine screams, her eyes roll up and she falls to the ground in happy spasms from the big O.

Back to Glen: Well, as we say in Hawaii, she go! So get your ultra max today! Remember, we ride on wevibe!

19. ChristineFowler
    Chat with Me

I’m laughing so hard tonight!!! This is how it would have to go down! Lol I would be so happy from my intense orgasm I would make snow angels in the snow! haha!! XD I love it!!!

20. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

I'm glad you're enjoying it. I should make one like this for all the cul de sac houses. I already did a short one for Cumisha where I show up at Kit Kat not to party, but to eat her food. I should do one for Sagebrush and Imogen, just got to figure out how.

21. ChristineFowler
    Chat with Me

Sounds very creative! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

Meanwhile, back in Carson City....

"Honey, I think that Hawaiian guy is demonstrating wevibe again...the door is opening again."

"That's okay, dear. As long as they give us a check everytime this happens."

As the garage door opens, it shows a big sign mounted in the garage showing WE RIDE ON WEVIBE....

23. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

And in the National Automobile Museum at Reno...

...a guide is leading a group around in a tour of the various exhibits...

"And now, here's our last exhibit...the famous wevibe car. The same one that helped launched the company to its prominence today, and started the careers of their famous spokespeople, Glen and Christine." As we look beyond the group and guide, we see its the same rental car Glen had for his outdate with Christine.

24. ChristineFowler
    Chat with Me

Haha those neighbors with the garage door are catch on!! Haha we ride on wevibe!! Haha,

25. ChristineFowler
    Chat with Me

Haha they should have a wevibe car!! That would be Sooo cool!

26. ChristineFowler
    Chat with Me

We-vibe car is should be in the sex museum in New York ❤️

27. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

Like the husband says, it's all good as long as they get the endorsement check! :D:p

I should submit my slogan to wevibe. Who knows, they may use it. Then we cut a deal to have you become their beta tester. Win win!

28. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

Maybe, but the car museum is closer and can grab it immediately from the airport. For NY, they would have to truck it cross country vs. towing it across Reno.

Not bad for thinking up all of this stuff on the fly in the middle of the night....

29. ChristineFowler
    Chat with Me

Lol I love it!! Definitely a win win! ❤️❤️

30. ChristineFowler
    Chat with Me

I will say when we do finally meet I know for sure your a creative guy! I love it!

31. ChristineFowler
    Chat with Me

I still love reading all of our adventures we fantasize about!!

32. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

I enjoy writing them, and I'm glad you like it.

What I'm afraid of is how can a real life outdate, or an escapade at the ranch, measure up to this? Don't get me wrong, I know it will be fun and fantastic but I can see us as we cuddle....

*Glen and Christine cuddle each other as they lay in bed*

Glen...

Yes?

Too bad we don't have a wevibe. I love your story. And I wanna ride the wevibe car!

Pfft., Glen says. We already have one.

Huh? She said, as comprehension dawns on her as Glen slyly smiles...

A few minutes later, Christine has taken a mounting position, and scream with delight as she shouts at the top of her lungs, "I RIDE A WEVIBE! YEE-HAH!"

Hmm, on second thought, it may not be that bad after all....;)

33. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

As Christine screams with joy, it's heard all over the ranch. The other residents gather at the bar, puzzled.

"What the hell is a wevibe?"

"Do we sell it at the store?" "I dunno, better check."
    "Too bad Helena isn't here, we could've asked her." "Why her?" "She said he's a fan. Maybe he got the idea from one of her movies?"
    "Must be a Hawaiian thing...someone go across the street to Sagebrush and ask Imogen." "Why her?" "They're both from Hawaii, she might know something."

"Maybe it's those mac nuts balls and popcorn he sends us?" "Nah, I think it's the leis"

"Well, whatever it is, he has her screaming again!"

Last edited: Jul 31, 2019
  34. ChristineFowler
    Chat with Me

Hahaha! I loveee it!! Well it seems we would be compatible in the bedroom we both are highly creative! ❤️❤️

35. A lot of great information Christine. You look great in all your pictures!