President's Day Weekend Party #1: Angelina Sparks

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by nationalgreg, Mar 1, 2012.

1. Who is the benchmark of cuteness & sweetness? That would be none other than Angelina Sparks! I was finally able to meet Angelina during the first day of my trip out to the Bunny Ranch. She was recommended by several chat room members, BR staff and fellow bunnies. After only 5 minutes, I knew why she is in such high demand!

Angelina and I spent some time in the parlor talking and getting to know each other. I then had her give me a tour. I challenged her to give me a tour of parts of the ranch I had yet to see. After our tour of parts unknown, we went back to her room. We talked some more, and decided how we were going to spend our time together.

She is a down to earth Hawaiian beauty with an awesome personality! I will not go into details, only to say that I had a great time, and I know she did as well. Angelina is without a doubt a party that needs repeating....over and over and over again!

She is a cutie whose sweetness alone ensures a great time.

Angelina, you rock! I cannot wait to see you again!

[smilie=be mine!.gif]

2. Amen!!! Angelina is such a sweetheart!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. Angelina really does set the standard for sweetness and beauty! Great review.

4. Thanks Mixie!

5. That is so true!! (not to mention she can cook!! she's gonna teach me how to make tamales!!) [smilie=hot over you.gif]

7. I am
    Looking forward to our tamale date:) I can't wait!:D

8. Awww thank you mixie:) your such a sweetheart!:)

9. I appreciate it Malika:) and yes my clients always come first and I do my absolute best to provide them with unforgettable experiences:) maybe we will get to work together someday I enjoy your reviews as well [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. ME NEITHER!!!!! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

12. I cannot wait....less than 30 days!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

13. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Glad you had a great time with the Gorgeous Angelina she is so fun

14. I am counting down Love=D [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. Aw thanks for talking so highly of me Kev [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

It is my pleasure Angelina [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

What a great review! I am looking forword to experiencing all that is Angelina. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. Aw Thanks hun [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] I am looking forward to it as well [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

That day can not come soon enough! :twisted: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. I couldn't agree more :twisted:

21. Cant wait to see you again nationalgreg I always look forward to our time together :mrgreen:

22. I agree with jamie the review is amazing I really appreciate it love [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. Thanks hun=]

24. Can't wait for our next time Sweetie [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. Neither can I!!!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. you described angelina perfect I couldn't believe just how cute and nice she was in person

27. Aww Thanks hun I guess I suppose that is where I get my Sweetest bunny nickname from, and oh! one other thing too... haha but it's something you have to come TASTE in person;D hehe :twisted:

28. Such a sweet review :mrgreen:

29. Another great review for the one and only Angelina Sparks the Best Bunny i have ever had the pleasure of being with

30. Thank you runninwiser

31. You are correct!

She Da' Best!

32. "YOULL BE MCDONALDS AND ILL BE BURGER KING ILL BE DOING IT MY WAY AND YOU'LL BE LOVING IT ;] :lol: :lol: :lol: [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

33. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses Caressakisses.com

Making me so horny!

34. Hahaha I love it :D