Positivity chain

Discussion in 'LoveRanch North Lovers Forum (Reno-Carson City)' started by JadeMonroe, Jun 20, 2019.

1. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

“Trust yourself. Create the kind of self that you will be happy to live with all your life.” - Golda Meir

Last edited: Jul 24, 2020
    joe carbols and charlie_k like this.
  2. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“Good character is more to be praised than outstanding talent. Most talents are to some extent a gift. Good character, by contrast, is not given to us. We have to build it piece by piece by thought, choice, courage and determination.” - John Luther

charlie_k and joe carbols like this.
  3. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“Go forward in life with a twinkle in your eye and a smile on your face but, more importantly, with great purpose in heart.” Polish Proverb

Last edited: Jul 31, 2020
    joe carbols likes this.
  4. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“The love in your heart wasn't put there to stay. Love isn't love 'til you give it away.” - Oscar Hammerstein

joe carbols and charlie_k like this.
  5. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“A life lived with integrity… is a shining star in whose light others may follow in the years to come.” - Dennis Waitley

joe carbols likes this.
  6. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“The diversity in the human family should be the cause of love and harmony, as it is in music where many different notes blend together in the making of a perfect chord.” - Anonymous

joe carbols likes this.
  7. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“Life is a great and wondrous mystery, and the only thing we know that we have for sure is what is right here right now. Don’t miss it. ”- Leo Buscaglia

joe carbols likes this.
  8. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“Time is too slow for those who wait, too swift for those who fear, too long for those who grieve, too short for those who rejoice, but for those who love, time is eternity.” - Henry van Dyke

joe carbols likes this.
  9. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away. ” - Henry David Thoreau

joe carbols likes this.
  10. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.” - Bob Marley

joe carbols likes this.
  11. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“To be creative means to be in love with life. You can be creative only if you love life enough that you want to enhance its beauty, you want to bring a little more music to it, a little more poetry to it, a little more dance to it.” - Osho

joe carbols likes this.
  12. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“Destiny is no matter of chance. It is a matter of choice. It is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.” - William Jennings Bryan

joe carbols likes this.
  13. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“Speak in such a way that others love to listen to you. Listen in such a way that others love to speak to you.” - A Polish Proverb

joe carbols likes this.
  14. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“The most basic and powerful way to connect to another person is to listen. Just listen. Perhaps the most important thing we ever give each other is our attention. A loving silence often has far more power to heal and to connect than the most well-intentioned words.” - Rachel Naomi Remen

joe carbols likes this.
  15. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“We should certainly count our blessings, but we should also make our blessings count.” - Neal Maxwell

joe carbols likes this.
  16. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“Integrity is choosing courage over comfort; choosing what is right over what is fun, fast, or easy; and choosing to practice our values rather than simply professing them.” - Brené Brown

joe carbols likes this.
  17. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“Do something for those who have need of a man's help - Something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.” - Albert Schweitzer

joe carbols likes this.
  18. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“When something bad happens you have three choices. You can let it define you, let it destroy you, or you can let it strengthen you.” - Theodor Seuss Geisel

joe carbols likes this.
  19. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.” - Ralph Waldo Emerson

joe carbols likes this.
  20. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless.” - Mother Teresa

joe carbols likes this.
  21. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“It is easier to reach our potential when we learn the value of including others in our quest.” - John R. Wooden

joe carbols likes this.
  22. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“Kindness isn't sacrifice so much as it is being considerate for the feelings of others, sharing happiness, the unselfish thought, the spontaneous and friendly act, forgetfulness of our own present interests. ” - Carl Holmes

joe carbols likes this.
  23. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“Perhaps the journey isn’t so much about becoming anything. Perhaps it’s about un-becoming everything that isn’t really you in order that you may become the person you were meant to be in the first place.” - A very wise Polish Mother ;) [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

joe carbols likes this.
  24. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“A tree is known by its fruit; a person by their deeds. A good deed is never lost; whoever sows courtesy reaps friendship, and whoever plants kindness gathers love.” - Saint Basil BISHOP OF CESAREA

joe carbols likes this.
  25. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“There comes a time in the spiritual journey when you start making choices from a very different place. And if a choice lines up so that it supports truth, health, happiness, wisdom and love, it’s the right choice.” - Angeles Arrien

joe carbols likes this.
  26. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“If we magnified blessings as much as we magnify disappointments, we would all be much happier.” - John R. Wooden

joe carbols likes this.
  27. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“Creative people do not see things for what they are; they see them for what they can be.” - Julie Israel

joe carbols likes this.
  28. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“The road of life twists and turns and no two directions are ever the same. Yet our lessons come from the journey, not the destination.” - Don Williams Jr.

joe carbols likes this.
  29. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“Nothing is ever lost by courtesy. It is the cheapest of pleasures, costs nothing, and conveys much.” - Erastus Wiman

joe carbols likes this.
  30. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“There’s always going to be bad stuff out there. But here’s the amazing thing, light trumps darkness every time. You stick a candle into the dark, but you can’t stick the dark into the light.”- Jodi Picoult AUTHOR

joe carbols likes this.
  31. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“Every person that you will meet In life knows something you don't. Take the time learn from them.” - A very wise Polish Mother

joe carbols likes this.
  32. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“Educating the mind without educating the heart is no education at all.” - Aristotle

joe carbols likes this.
  33. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“May Light always surround you; Hope kindle and rebound you. May your Hurts turn to Healing; Your Heart embrace Feeling. May Wounds become Wisdom; Every Kindness a Prism. May Laughter infect you; Your Passion resurrect you. May Goodness inspire your Deepest Desires. Through all that you Reach For, May your arms Never Tire.” - D. Simone

joe carbols likes this.
  34. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow and, the most important thing is to not stop questioning.” - An old Polish Proverb

joe carbols likes this.
  35. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“Sometimes its not the strength but gentleness that cracks the hardest shells.” - Richard Paul Evans