About Me Positive Thought Chain & Love w. BOBBI BESOS <3

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by Bobbi Besos, Dec 28, 2017.

1. CecilyRose
    Chat with Me

CecilyRose In Relentless Pursuit Of Pleasure

You’re such a babe, and a sweetheart! Pamper yourself and book this beauty today, you’ll be happy you did ❤️

Bobbi Besos likes this.
  2. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

“Plant seeds of happiness, hope, success, and love; it will all come back to you in abundance. This is the law of nature.” - Steve Maraboli

Bobbi Besos likes this.
  3. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“True beauty is not related to what color your hair is or what color your eyes are. True beauty is about who you are as a human being, your principles, your moral compass.” - Ellen DeGeneres

Bobbi Besos likes this.
  4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Thanks @Trailboss for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Bobbi Besos and Trailboss like this.
  5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Trailboss for liking my post!!! You are amazing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Bobbi Besos likes this.
  6. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“The moment you accept responsibility for EVERYTHING in your life is the moment you gain the power to change ANYTHING in your life.” - Hal Elrod

Bobbi Besos likes this.
  7. Another positive for projectB10. My set of wires arrived last night and they are nice. I love getting new parts for my 20 year old car lol

[​IMG] ;-)

Bobbi Besos likes this.
  8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Do not dwell on the past, live the present and look forward to the future!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Bobbi Besos likes this.
  9. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“In the end, just three things matter: How well we have lived. How well we have loved. How well we have learned to let go.” - Jack Kornfield

Bobbi Besos likes this.
  10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love your quote @origlegman!!! Thanks for sharing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Bobbi Besos likes this.
  11. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“Hard work is painful when life is devoid of purpose. But when you live for something greater than yourself and the gratification of your own ego, then hard work becomes a labor of love.” - Steve Pavlina

Bobbi Besos likes this.
  12. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“Learn to love without condition. Talk without bad intention. Give without any reason. And most of all, care for people without any expectation.” - Unknown

Bobbi Besos likes this.
  13. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“There are those whose lives affect all others around them. Quietly touching one heart, who in turn, touches another. Reaching out to ends further than they would ever know.” - William Bradfield

Bobbi Besos likes this.
  14. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

I surround myself with good people who make me feel great and give me positive energy. Ali Krieger

Bobbi Besos likes this.
  15. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“I have found that if you love life, life will love you back.” - Arthur Rubinstein

Bobbi Besos likes this.
  16. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

We make our own destiny in life!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Bobbi Besos likes this.
  17. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“Compassion is the heart that never stops loving others. It is like a wellspring that never runs dry.” - Ryuho Okawa

Bobbi Besos likes this.
  18. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“Having somewhere to go is home, having someone to love is family, having both is blessing.” - Unknown Polish Philosopher

Bobbi Besos likes this.
  19. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“Just being there for someone can sometimes bring hope when all seems hopeless.” - Dave G Llewellyn

Bobbi Besos likes this.
  20. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“A smile starts on the lips, A grin spreads to the eyes, A chuckle comes from the belly; But a good laugh bursts forth from the soul, Overflows, and bubbles all around.” - Carolyn Birmingham

Bobbi Besos likes this.
  21. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome info!!! Book your fabulous party with @Bobbi Besos today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Bobbi Besos likes this.
  22. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“Wherever we are, it is our friends that make our world.” - Henry Drummond

Bobbi Besos likes this.
  23. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

Stay positive and happy. Work hard and don't give up hope. Be open to criticism and keep learning. Surround yourself with happy, warm and genuine people.

Tena Desae

Bobbi Besos likes this.
  24. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“Even after all this time the sun never says to the earth, 'You owe me.' Look what happens with a love like that. It lights the whole sky.” - Hafiz

Bobbi Besos likes this.
  25. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style.” - Maya Angelou

Bobbi Besos likes this.
  26. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“There are no great limits to growth because there are no limits of human intelligence, imagination, and wonder.” - Ronald Reagan

Bobbi Besos likes this.
  27. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Nature's peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees. The winds will blow their own freshness into you, and the storms their energy, while cares will drop away from you like the leaves of Autumn.” - John Muir

Bobbi Besos likes this.
  28. Bobbi Besos
    Chat with Me

Bobbi Besos Well-Known Member

Enjoy life, authentic connection, and passionate sexy fun with me in October!

[​IMG]

Let me pamper you...

XOXO,

[​IMG]
    [email protected]

29. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

“Energy goes where attention flows.” :)

Bobbi Besos likes this.
  30. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

“Energy goes where attention flows.” :)

Bobbi Besos likes this.
  31. Bobbi Besos
    Chat with Me

Bobbi Besos Well-Known Member

Always be kind!

Sending love and besos to all you sexy lovers! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

XOXO,
    [​IMG]
    [email protected]

32. Cohenprime86
    Chat with Me

Cohenprime86 Well-Known Member

When I had food poisoning I didn’t get to really do very much other than just watch tv and lay in bed was a very dull week

33. These motivational quotes are amazing, Really these inspire anyone to work hard and become success, Thanks for these thoughts.

34. Power&glory83
    Chat with Me

Power&glory83 Well-Known Member

I got plenty of quotes to share. "You cannot achieve success if you fear failure" "the key to immortality is having a life worth remembering", "if you love something or someone you never give up"

35. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

Come party with this beautiful babe today [smilie=happy.gif]