About Me Positive Thought Chain & Love w. BOBBI BESOS <3

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by Bobbi Besos, Dec 28, 2017.

1. Bobbi Besos
    Chat with Me

Bobbi Besos Well-Known Member

Feeling extra positive today, so I thought I might contribute one more!

30dbd7b8a82bede44e39932a2dcf7c04.jpg

Have an amazing rest of your day everyone!

XOXO,

[​IMG]

[email protected]

origlegman likes this.
  2. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

“When you see someone and they strike you as beautiful in any way, why not let them know?” - OrigLegman ;) [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

3. AlanahPierce
    Chat with Me

AlanahPierce ☘☘The Polynesian Princess☘☘

4. ChristineFowler
    Chat with Me

ChristineFowler California GFE/ Bay Area Girl Next Door

One of my positive thoughts I would LOVE to share with you! positive thoughts are how beautiful and sexy your vibes and looks are!
    :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    DCF053F9-3C35-4144-BFEC-3237D9B6D953.jpeg

5. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

If you're going to do something tonight that you'll be sorry for tomorrow morning, sleep late. Henny Youngman

6. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“The heart of human excellence often begins to beat when you discover a pursuit that gives you a sense of meaning, joy, or passion.” - TERRY ORLICK

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Thanks @Bobbi Besos for liking my post!!! You are so sexy and adorable!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“Commitment unlocks the doors of imagination, allows vision, and gives us the right stuff to turn our dream into reality.” -
    JAMES WOMACK

CeliaTrue likes this.
  9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love your post!!! Schedule an appointment with @Bobbi Besos today with many memorable experiences to cum!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

CeliaTrue likes this.
  10. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“Each time we face our fear, we gain strength, courage and confidence in the doing.” - THEODORE ROOSEVELT

CeliaTrue likes this.
  11. Bobbi Besos
    Chat with Me

12. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“You can kiss your family and friends good-bye and put miles between you, but at the same time you carry them with you in your heart, your mind, your stomach, because you do not just live in a world but a world lives in you.” - FREDERICK BUECHNER

CeliaTrue likes this.
  13. Bobbi Besos
    Chat with Me

14. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or lose. Lyndon B. Johnson

CeliaTrue likes this.
  15. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“The unselfish effort to bring cheer to others will be the beginning of a happier life for ourselves.” - HELEN KELLER

CeliaTrue likes this.
  16. IMG_0814.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

17. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow. Helen Keller

18. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because in the end those who matter don't mind and those who mind don't matter.” - THEODOR SEUSS GEISEL

19. Bobbi Besos
    Chat with Me

20. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“Make up your mind that no matter what comes your way, no matter how difficult, no matter how unfair, you will do more than simply survive. You will thrive in spite of it.” - JOEL OSTEEN

21. Bobbi Besos
    Chat with Me

22. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“How far you go in life depends on your being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of the weak and strong. Because someday in your life you will have been all of these.” - GEORGE WASHINGTON CARVER

23. Be yourself, no one else. Be true to yourself, and to every one else. Brains don't mean beautiful, silicone and bleach are man made.

24. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“Occasionally in life there are those moments of unutterable fulfillment which cannot be completely explained by those symbols called words. Their meanings can only be articulated by the inaudible language of the heart.” - MARTIN LUTHER KING, JR.

25. I love the positivity you started with this post!
    Thank you for being such a wonderful spirit.

26. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

'Born this Way' is about being yourself, and loving who you are and being proud. Lady Gaga

27. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“To forgive is the highest, most beautiful form of love. In return, you will receive untold peace and happiness.” - ROBERT MULLER

28. Bobbi Besos
    Chat with Me

29. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“It's not hard to make decisions when you know what your values are.” - ROY DISNEY

30. JadeMonroe
    Chat with Me

JadeMonroe Well-Known Member

I love the thread keeep up the good work beautiful!!!![smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif]

31. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

32. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“I feel the capacity to care is the thing which gives life its deepest significance.” PABLO CASALS

33. Bobbi Besos
    Chat with Me

34. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

"To enjoy the flavor of life take big bites."
    ~ Robert Heinlein

35. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“Listening is an attitude of the heart, a genuine desire to be with another which both attracts and heals.” - L. J. ISHAM