Pink Harley Bunny Bike

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Dennis Hof, Mar 10, 2006.

1. Hey Daddy!

Love the bike! Makes me want to ride somethin :lol: Miss you Daddy... Come home soon!

Selena

2. Thanks!!

3. Italiantriker
    Chat with Me

Italiantriker Well-Known Member

You're welcome. :)

4. LOVE the bike Dennis, Would love to ride it when I get out there... Or at least sit on it !

5. Bike

[​IMG]

That bike has my vote I love Pink!!

Jessica Marie now at Bunny Ranch 2

6. Its not everyday you see a pink bike but that is so fricken cool

7. Hi Dennis will you please let me know why I have'nt heard anything about my hopefull bunny status??? I've been waiting a really long time and just want to know if you like or not..... Please do get back to me...

8. Hey Dennis
    have you ever though about the guys from "Amercian Chopper" make a custom designed bike.. i watch that show and they make some sweet custom bikes..

9. Now Dennis there is a great fantasy getting laid on a pink harley
    [smilie=hot over you.gif]

10. Bunny Bike; Maybe it should come down to Laughlin?

Dennis,
    Do you ever attend the Laughlin River Run? If you do, do you have a booth or get together location. I have lived here for 11 years and attended the runs since they started. I would sure like to see some babes here. I am also 55 and know just about everyone in the city of Bullhead City and Laughlin. I also know some of the bike builders like Extreme and Wink from Orange County, California where I am originally from. Please let me know if you and some of the ladies are attending, I also have other contacts.

Brian Heilmann
    [email protected]
    Cell 714 743-1319

11. Re: Autographs

If you could give your left arm to be ambidextrous then you would be the first, unless you could write with your left foot and your right arm... :lol:

12. BIG D....WHo are those phenomenal women with you in the pics, I spy Brooke =gorgeous as always. but who are the other two?

O and Which Bunnies want a ride on my bike? I have a nice 1600 Mean Streak I won this summer!

Well, I hope to see you guys at Street Vibrations this year.

13. that is one hot bike....even hotter with Dennis on it. When do I get my ride?

14. WOW

That is a SIC bike to go with all the beutiful women. Keep it up... :lol:

15. Wanna ride??

[​IMG]

16. Can I ride the bike AND Dennis?

17. That Bike is BEAUTIFUL!!!
    ~Bentley Jo

18. goes to show that some bad ass shit comes form Daytona!!

represent the DBeach lol

<3 Lauren

19. Re: Pink Harley

Crazy but true... I just keep getting more and more flexible.... Hmmmmmm

20. And that flexibility just keeps making the guys more and more rigid . . . at least one part tof us!

21. I hope that means happy and horny. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]