REVIEW Pillowtalk with Caressa

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Docrocker, Mar 27, 2016.

1. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Docrocker Well-Known Member

This was only the first night of week long of nightly meetings I planned with Caressa. I know her 4 years and it seemed the time to finally do something like this since afterall she is under my skin.

She arranged everything and treated me to Adele's to celebrate my birthday so right after Ustream at bunnyranch we headed out to dinner. We chatted it up about things happening in our lives and the world. She is a very smart women and great conversation. She looked so amazing to the point I was mesmerized at her sitting across the table. She wore a beautiful Taupe colored dress and a feather in her hair...absolutely stunning. I took great photos of her with my good camera that I have to download so I will add them after my return home.

After dinner we went to my room at the Gold Dust to have some fun. I gave her flowers for Easter then turned on this hot sexy song by Zahn, "Pillowtalk" and played it over and over(that was my idea) and we entwined in a prolonged session of passion loving making followed by a sensous bath in the jacuzzi. I really felt our passion more than ever! I guess as the love grows the sex just gets better too.

Thank you Caressa for a wonderful birthday celebration and here's to our 4th anniversary!

Gentlemen I recommend getting to know Caressa. She's a warmhearted stunning women who you will want to let under your skin.

2. BaronRandoVJ
    Chat with Me

BaronRandoVJ Well-Known Member

Doc-agreed she is a gifted conversationalist, intelligent, with a keen insight, she can mesmerize you for hours as you gaze into those deep eyes and bright smile! Get to know her well, you will be happy you did

3. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses Caressakisses.com

Doc Rocker, thank you for such a wonderful review of our special time together. It was my pleasure to treat you to dinner. Happy birthday and Happy 4th anniversary of our 1st meeting! I do enjoy our talks and then of course our hot passionate encounters! I look forward to this week of fun times with you Doc!
    Baron, thank you! You are very sweet.
    Kisses Caressa
    IMG_8555.JPG
    IMG_8606.PNG

Docrocker and Thomas Kenneth Joy like this.
  4. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Thank you Caressa for that special evening and for a week of ultimate fun and pleasure. I miss you darling til next Winter....:([smilie=i love you1.gif]

5. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

6. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

It was a wonderful birthday celebration! I really enjoyed dinner our talk and especially our fun back at Doc's room!
    Kisses Caressa
    bdrm_lkpost3.jpg
    image-2.jpeg
    image-1.png

JJ S. and Thomas Kenneth Joy like this.
  7. Caressa is the most beautiful women, inside and out. 4 years of knowing her must have been incredible :)

Thomas Kenneth Joy likes this.
  8. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

It was a very special birthday I will remember forever! And the "Pillowtalk" song playing really set our emotions for a very sensous love session:

9. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Pillow Talk really got us in the mood and it was so romantic and sensual...
    Kisses Caressa
    bdrmprint12.jpg
    bedrmprint1 2.jpg

JJ S. and Docrocker like this.
  10. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

It was so over the top sensual and I think of you every time I hear that song...And I do hear it played very often.:);)

Last edited: Apr 25, 2016
    Thomas Kenneth Joy likes this.