Phoenix James and my debut at Bunny's Ranch

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by alanhdp, Mar 14, 2010.

1. Yesterday, I visited the ranch for the first time. I left home on Saturday by 7 am and return the following day by noon.
    It took me 3.5 hours flying to Sacramento and 3 hours driving to Carson City to meet and party with beautiful, delicious and spectacular Phoenix James.
    On my way back home, I was thinking on what I did: spend like 16 hours travelling just to enjoy one hour of full pleasure with this young, beautiful lady. Was it worth of? definitely, yes!
    [smilie=be mine!.gif] .. [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif]
    Thank you Phoenix James for spending the time with me and making me feel young again [smilie=happy.gif]

2. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Congrats on a great visit with the lovely Phoenix James

3. Thank you Kevin and Asslover. Her pics caught my eyes right away and I decided to prize myself on my birthday :D
    As for flying to Reno, I will try next time. It happens there are no direct flights from houston to reno and I hate making flight connections.
    This was a one day travel and I didn't take any chance for a delay or flight cancelation to spoil the plan, plus the fares to sacramento were cheaper.... :D

4. Thank you Sir....and yes! it was the best birthday present ever :D :twisted:
    Yes, she has an accent and I had read about it, but honestly speaking, to me, it was barely noticeable ....maybe because I have an accent of my own :lol: so heavy that she could barely understand what I was saying :lol:
    She is indeed a wonderful lady and has so many attributes you don't know where to start.

Thanks again, and the same way have a have a happy birthday next July

Alan

5. Phoenix IS delicious!!!

6. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

just by looking at her I agree.

7. she is so sweet..