REVIEW Party with Lana West

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by JC04978, Sep 5, 2017.

Tags:
  1. JC04978
    Chat with Me

JC04978 Active Member

On planning my last trip out to Reno and the ranches, Lana West was another beautiful young lady that I was very interested in. Like always I sent out an email trying to get to know a little about who I was interested in. Lana was happy to reply and we talked back and forth getting to know a little about each other. She even attached a few sexy pictures. I really appreciate it when a lady takes the time to reply and interact with me. I know they get bombed with an endless number of emails but it is really nice when you get true and thought out response. I asked her about her schedule and as soon as I had my dates for my trip planned out, I called in a deposit to secure a time with this sexy young lady. The couple weeks wait I had until our party quickly went by and it was time to go meet the sexy Lana West. I called the Bunny Ranch and had a driver come pick me up from my hotel. I made my way to the bar to wait for Lana to finish getting ready. She came out in a sexy little dress. Lana has a beautiful natural slim body. We sat and chatted a little at the bar and finally made our way to her room to discuss our party. Negotiations went by quickly and soon we were booking our party. We made it back to her room and the party began. Lana is amazing. Very sexy natural body and a exciting lover. I had a great time with Lana. Highly recommend this amazing young lady.

kmoney likes this.
  2. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

CherryLane ❤️ Cherry Lane ~ Lover of the Year 2018 ❤️

Great review! Happy you both shared a great experience! xoxo

kmoney likes this.
  3. JC04978
    Chat with Me

JC04978 Active Member

Absolutely did. We had a great party together.

kmoney likes this.
  4. Niceguy Eddie
    Chat with Me

Niceguy Eddie Well-Known Member

Glad that yoiu enjoyed yourself.

Lana is great. She comes across as a tall model type hip chic. She has a great personality and is fantastic in the bedroom.

kmoney likes this.
  5. JC04978
    Chat with Me

JC04978 Active Member

Yes, that describes Lana very well.