Party Theme Ideas

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Sharky, Dec 16, 2012.

1. Dennis,
    Not sure if this is the spot to post this so you see it since it's more a suggestion for party themes for you to consider.

With the new pools, was thinking a Toga Party might be appropriate when they are ready.
    In the spring when you open the outdoor pool, how about a Bikini Fashion Show themed party

Valentine's Day have a red/pink themed party (just an idea)
    October/Halloween have a Zombie Themed party, kind of ala Walking Dead style

Like I said just a few thoughts and others can add to this but just a few off the top of my head.

2. Great Ideas, hopefully we can try one.. Sounds fun..

3. I love these ideas....

For the St Patty's day party, the water can have a green dye it is like they do in Chicago and Savannah!!! That would be AWSOME!!!

[smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=call me.gif] ANYTIME FOR AN APPOINTMENT [smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=call me.gif]

4. Hey, how about a Black Light Party!!!

See what all we can get to glow!!!

[smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=call me.gif] ANYTIME FOR AN APPOINTMENT [smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=call me.gif]

5. Love the black light idea! That would be hot!

6. You can never go wrong with the toga party!!!!

7. Pool party, swim suits and beach comber attire only.

- Have a party where pink is the theme, and you have to have something pink on.

- Red White & Blue theme party for 4th of July

- Have another masquerade party, masks seem to add something to the atmosphere and allure.

8. I like the toga idea!

guys & girls what else should we consider ?

9. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Even though we don't have a pool at the Love Ranch yet that is 3 minutes down the road from the Bunny Ranch and it's also owned by Dennis Hof, we had a TOGA Party here in November to commemorate the birthdays in that month. It was a success and we will continue to have the party yearly. Look up our thread with all the dates for our previous and future parties. --> http://www.bunnyranch.com/chat/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=70084

10. Have a Old Movie Party!!!! Everyone dress up in the attire of old movie characters!!!!

I be Marilyn Monroe!!!! Who will be JFK?

11. - Red White & Blue Theme party

- Famous couples party (great idea for Bunny/Lover and their guest/date)

- Nut and Bolt Party: Guys are given a bolt and ladies are given a nut and you have to ask two questions, with responses before you can try to see if your bolt and nut fit together, first couple together gets a door prize and last couple together has to do "7 minutes in heaven" in a closet or room.

12. What about an ABC party? Anything But Clothes, because who doesn't like being mostly naked?

13. Have a Best Butt and Best Breasts contest with a pool theme for summer time.
    Let 5 lucky guys judge and door prizes :wink: :twisted:

14. That's a great one!!! I will wear my birthday suit for this party!!!!

[smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

[​IMG]

15. Do a party theme where the ladies and their dates where similar outfits or at least matching colors. :twisted:

16. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

17. I always have ideas, be it party themes or party ideas or how to spice things up in the bedroom.

:twisted: :twisted:

18. I still like the idea of a "Nut and Bolt" party :mrgreen: