PIC THREAD OUTFIT OF THE DAY

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by JacklynSummer, Dec 26, 2022.

1. What do you think of my Outfit of the Day?

IMG_7021.jpg

Are you lonely? I would love to fulfill your fantasies and desires

2. Thanks @JayJayJay for the compliment and I hope to meet you soon.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. Thank you for the compliment ,,, I made that outfit,, ok I'll add you to my Twitter when I get it back up there ,, I'd love to get to know you. Have a wonderful evening .
    Jacklyn xxoo

joe carbols likes this.
  4. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

joe carbols Well-Known Member

Wow, a beautiful young lady AND a Seamstress. That is freakin AWESOME.

What else have you made that you are proud to showcase not only you wonderful shape BUT….. your amazing other talents.

You really are more than just another pretty face!!

Enjoy your tour!’n

Marlin Groce Jr likes this.
  5. Well thank you very much . I made alot of bell bottom jeans , and shirts as well . I was a ballerina, tap dancer , piano player ,cheerleader for a NFL team ,,, I got lessons for everything as a kid , so I know a bit of many . Lol . My tour is over Jan 04, don't know if I'll be back , but this is definately a learning experience .
    Tell me about you !!
    Xxoo Jacklynn

Marlin Groce Jr and joe carbols like this.
  6. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

joe carbols Well-Known Member

So….. @JacklynSummer what is Todays outfit of the day, I would love to see it along with a whole bunch of men and women in the board.

Well, since you asked about me I have to tell you about me. Just so you know I am a very humble OF. I give you full and total permission to talk to @cumishaamado to find out more about me.

If you do make the stuffed cabbage Kit Kat style with Cumi and my recipe please let @origlegman know as I am sure he would swing by ASAP (weather permitting) to learn more about you and not only super talented a seamstress and then the Chez of Kit Kat.

Thanks for asking about me, we can always do PM sometime in the future.

Have a great time this next week. I hope to see you in mid July for the LPIN banquet