Nothing quite like the disappointment of a "ranch weekend" being postponed

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jessie Summers, Apr 6, 2020.

1. Made it through the weekend, which honestly, I wasn't look forward to at all!

Last weekend was to be my return visit to the ranches, having not been there since early August. Obviously, we know what has happened with the world and the virus, so while I completely understand the guidelines to not spread COVID-19 and the decisions made in Nevada, it made the decision to postpone my trip very disappointing.

Without getting into substantial details, I have very solid work that keeps me "busy as a bee", particularly from mid-August to mid-March. It is a ton of hours and mentally grueling, so the amount of times I told myself, "do this for the promise of that trip in April" was very often!

I had a lot of fun stuff planned, numerous parties, karaoke, maybe even joining in on Livestream, but definitely dressing up as Jessie, which I also haven't done since August!

So while I'm extremely disappointed to have not been in Mound House last weekend, I am happy to have my health (a nagging sore throat not withstanding) and the ability to boost my budget for a future visit.

It's not very fun to know whether that visit could be Memorial Day, 4th of July, my birthday in late July, or even whether anything will be open by then, but with anything, play it by ear! Maybe I'll take a train out there next visit, wanted to travel that way for a long time!

Everybody stay safe and I'll see you all soon!

2. It will be good to celebrate when the stars align, @Jessie Summers! And if one or two MORE parties are in the cards, even better! :)

3. I'm in that age old battle of multiple parties with several, or a big outdate or multi hour party with one girl, who I might add is more than deserving of that:)

Last edited: Apr 6, 2020
    Built tough and ROADRUNNER J like this.
  4. Then do the outdate! :)

Jessie Summers likes this.
  5. I'm very tempted believe me, and if I get the government assistance checks will be more than possible :)

Sharky likes this.
  6. Awesome! I’m rooting for you! :)

Jessie Summers likes this.
  7. Outdate or not, I have a night of mystery and adventure planned for her at Sagebrush (party was supposed to be last night but....ugh)

lingerieluvrm likes this.
  8. Power&glory83
    Chat with Me

Power&glory83 Well-Known Member

Very well said jess. Definitely good things will come to those who wait. I know it may seem like a lifetime but rest assured your time will come and no pun intended it will be Absolutely GLORIOUS.

aztecwarrior2881 likes this.
  9. I agree, P&G! You guys will come charging in at full speed as soon as you can! :)

10. You hear that Hector, we need to be charging like a couple of horny bulls toward Nevada ASAP! lol

11. Power&glory83
    Chat with Me

Power&glory83 Well-Known Member

Lmaooooo you get the headstart jess, this horny bull will be there soon enough ;)

Jessie Summers and AlexaWu like this.
  12. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

AlexaWu Well-Known Member

Cant wait to meet you Jessie [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Have a safe trip home!

Power&glory83 likes this.
  13. Thanks @AlexaWu been home all this time, but as soon as the gates open back up, it's Hello Reno! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. It is unfortunate to have to cancel plans for fun and vacations. I feel very bad for you.

The unfortunate truth is that many people's plans are cancelled on this earth forever, due to COVID-19.

We are all uncertain of our futures and isn't that part of the fun in living? How boring life would be if we knew all the outcomes.

This period provides opportunities for us to all grow in some form or fashion.

I think all we can do, is to do our part to social distance and stay home if possible and provide hope, help and good cheer.

We do hope to see you soon as you feel safe enough to do so my friend.

There are tons of good sales out there from our fashion retail giants.

I can't wait to see how many fabulous outfits you come up with darling!

15. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

joe carbols Well-Known Member

It’s a Great Day to Be Alive!!!! I can’t agree with you more Attractive and Amazing @Air Force Amy! Your quote on life changing cancellations is spot on. I’m working hard to staying home due to this pandemic as we both know CoVid19 could be very deadly.

I’m looking forward to seeing some new outfits from @Jessie Summers There will be lots of specials going on to get the best outfit!!!

Looking forward to seeing you soon Amy. Your latest pictures are driving me crazy. You are looking so attractive and amazing. Your latest media post makes you look Angelic!!! I can’t wait to share an evening with you!!!

aztecwarrior2881 likes this.
  16. That is one good thing @joe carbols and @Air Force Amy , I've been doing so much planning for this trip! I have bought tons of outfit stuff over the past three months, and have a surprise planned for my special lady before we party. That was the disappointing part for me. I can easily wait and continue building my budget, but I've spent nine months since my last visit organizing every detail down to every minute for the night of April 5th.

17. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

I can relate @Jessie Summers on the nine month span to see your favorite lady. It's been 18 months since I was able to hug the Amazing @Air Force Amy but it was so good I remember it like it was just yesterday. I am sure your ATF will understand. Looking forward to a fashion show from you before during or after your trip to the ranches. I heard it was almost 90 degrees in your part of the world. It was freaking snowing today in Northeast Ohio. I have wind chills now at 20F brrrrrrrr Now more than ever I need so find someone to snuggle. Enjoy your weekend

18. Thank you @joe carbols You are officially "my biggest fan/friend"! As I am yours! Thank you my love!

Thank you for your encouraging words!

joe carbols likes this.

19. Fashion show! Fashion show @Jessie Summers we demand a fashion show!!! :p:p:p:p[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

@joe carbols You have no idea how badly I would love to snuggle with you tonight!!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

lingerieluvrm and joe carbols like this.
  20. Thanks Joe!
    A fashion show would rock! My dress collection has grown by leaps and bounds! I actually was planning a party post-Bunny Ranch livestream on April 4th, well see if that original plan holds

lingerieluvrm and joe carbols like this.
  21. Well, I for one, can't wait to see you in your finest!

22. Sounds great! I may make a thread with the 'new gear' I got for the trip, since there's no way I can take everything, I'll try to get some feedback on what should go in the suitcase?

23. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

“I second that emotion” Angelic @Air Force Amy. I too am looking forward to a fashion show by @Jessie Summers either with photos or with a video. If I can do a virtual video conference with my Orthopaedic to keep me out of a germ infested hospital then I am sure we can see a great fashion show sooner rather than later.