North South Parties

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Robert Rice, Jun 2, 2017.

1. Last March I visited one of Nevada's fine establishments for the first time. I booked several hours on a Friday afternoon at the Alien to kick off a wild Vegas weekend with some old college buds. The experience was not quite what I had imagined (my fault, not her's), but I still had a wonderful time. I wanted to do the brothel thing again, and a road trip from NorCal to Texas provided the perfect opportunity.

I arrived at the Love Ranch North around 3 pm. They brought many lady's out for a line up, and the ladies introduced themselves. The ladies only give their first name, but I recognized a few of them from the board. But when Sindy introduced herself I knew I could not pass up a chance to party with Sindy Sky.

She was impressed that I knew her from the boards and the tour and negotiations were quick and simple. After a quick shower, Sindy treated me to an hour of incredible pleasure. The experience was not quite what I had imagined … it was better! Sindy is truly a professional at providing pleasure.

Back on the road, I spent the night in Beatty and arrived at the Love Ranch South a bit after 9 am. When the madam rang the bell, two ladies appeared immediately and three more straggled in. One of the first two, Aisha Shah, was checking me out with her big beautiful eyes. So my choice was very easy.

My party with Aisha was just what I had imagined … an hour pushing my pleasure limits. Aisha is a pleaser with a rocking hot body! I wish I could have stayed longer, but I had three days of diving ahead of me.

I'm looking forward to visiting both of these wonderful ladies again … on separate trips next time … or maybe together? :)

tuch2881, BunnyRanch and ROADRUNNER J like this.
  2. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

SO GLAD YOU NJOYED YOURSELF....WE LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR NEXT VISIT

3. AishaShah
    Chat with Me

AishaShah ♛ The Exotic Princess ♛

4. AishaShah
    Chat with Me

5. Thank you Robert! This is a great review!

6. AishaShah
    Chat with Me

7. AishaShah
    Chat with Me

8. AishaShah
    Chat with Me

9. you look amazing your smile is great

AishaShah likes this.
  10. AishaShah
    Chat with Me

Thank you Layloni! Xo [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. AishaShah
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. AishaShah
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    [smilie=call me.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. AishaShah
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]

[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

14. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

CherryLane ❤️ Cherry Lane ~ Lover of the Year 2018 ❤️

Thanks for sharing wonderful memories made! xoxo

15. AishaShah
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. AishaShah
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. AishaShah
    Chat with Me

18. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Thanks for sharing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. AishaShah
    Chat with Me

20. AishaShah
    Chat with Me