No Sex For Military

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Dennis Hof, Jan 15, 2006.

1. I am sure if I came there "no pun intended lol" I dont know if I could keep my mouth shut lol...

2. I'd love a solider who hasn't had sex for years. That's hot!

3. I never said years lol...Come on now give me some credit lol :lol: But I do have a big appetite and its hard to get full after not being able to get any for 6-8 months...

4. Plan a trip here, I will personally make sure you have a good time.

thanks for fighting the war for us.

5. Thanks Dennis I appreciate it!...I would like that also...I will have to see when I have some free time...

6. It will be a trip you will never forget!

See you soon.

7. your so right, he just doesn't understand doe she, GUYS LIKE SEX!!

8. Hey Dennis, I think that if a men and women of the US armed forces are sent into combat conditions such as Iraq and Afgahnistan and risk thier lives for the service of thier country, then they should be able to bang whomever they want, when they want on thier own time. I mean with the stress that they have to deal with ducking bullets, and car bombs just to do thier civil duty gives them every right to get laid. I mean shit, its every persons right to get laid if they want, and I believe that they deserve that right even more so if they are laying thier lives on the line day in and day out. And if George Bush Jr. and all of his retard lackies can't agree with that then too bad, not every is a die hard church goer, not every one shares thier religious beliefs, so they should stop trying to enforce it on others. Doing so puts them in the same boat as the fanatics they went overseas to stop.

9. Laid Memo

Dennis, thanks for getting this thing out for all to see. I am a two tour Navy Vietnam Veteran. We were all "advised" against soliciting and engaging in prostitution during my time in. But the common sense leaders that I had at the time, also had the foresight to realize that boy's will be boys. The main reason we were told to not indulge, was , to make a long story short, we were military property and if we got sick and , or , injured , we could not perform our duties, we were made aware of that , and could be punished according to the UCMJ. ( Unifirm Code of Military Justice.) Try to tell a guy aboard ship for 45 days or longer, or a guy in a tank for a couple weeks, or an airman stuck in a desert outpost sucking sand to make a jet fly, let alone a beloved marine about to be shot at , that he ,or she can't just get laid! It defies all logic and common sense. Like I say, My superiors were winking and nodding at those directives, and let us go on our merry way, when we were off duty. mikeyvee

10. Re: Laid Memo

I know its the old heres my directive, wink, wink but it just pisses me off that the epople of america don't just say "What the fuck are you thinking, let these guys that work so hard for our country have a good time with there money"

11. Re: Laid Memo

Probably no one has said anything because it's been kept on the qt for the most part. Except for here and on Military.com, I haven't seen 1 article or anything in relation to this. Of course I wouldn't expect the vast majority of people to stand up and rail against this directive, if it doesn't affect them personally they won't get involved, sad to say.

12. Re: Laid Memo

Your right but what people are missing is that if you let the gov. get away with this then what's next?

13. I think part of it also stems from the amount of women overseas that have been getting pregnant in the last few years. In the US military if a woman gets pregnant while deployed she automatically get sent back home for her safety and the safety of the child. I was reading an article in the paper a while back about how many women, married or not, were getting pregnant while deployed just get to go home. Now I don't know if it was a plot or not but thats what the writer of the article was saying. So the order might be to stop fraternization between male and female soldiers.

14. I thought being an American meant you were for Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness. Service men and women should have the liberty to pursue happiness in any way they choose. If two or more consenting adults choose to pursue happiness together in a sexual manner, for profit or otherwise, none of the parties involved should face legal action.

The United States of America is the land of the free. As a citizen you are free to do what the government says you are free to do. Is that really freedom? Is that what the writers of the Declaration of Independence had in mind?

15. While you're correct in thinking Leppy, that military members should be free to pursue happiness any legal way they choose, that is not the case. A member of the military can be tried and court-martialed for Adultery. No where else in the US do I know of where it's illegal, and it certainly isn't Unconstitutional. Military members can be tried and court-martialed for Sodomy, despite state laws forbidding this type of activity being declared Unconstitutional by the US Supreme Court. Military members are subject to double jeopardy, in spite of that being expressly forbidden under the Constitution. Get tried and convicted in a civilian court and after serving your sentence, the military can try you on the exact same charges in a military court, they just manuever around it by saying for example that "armed robbery" is "conduct unbecoming"

It's a messed up system to an extent, however, I wouldn't trade my time in for anything. Like any other situation you findyourself in during your life, it's what you make of it. Sometimes we're forced by necessity to live with things that leave a bitter taste in our mouths at the time, but turn oh so sweet when we look back on them.

and I agree withyou Dennis. If we're not careful our society is going to go Orwellian to a degree unthought of by any but the most pessimistic of doomsayers if people don't stand up and call things bullshit.

16. So many of our guests at the ranch are veterans and soldiers--and a few of our bunnies too!!! I always offer a discount to those who defend our country. The bunnyranch supports our troops.

Peace,
    Valentine

Available next April 6-12.

17. Valentine your awesome and will all be a part of my bunny ranch and real life

18. I think it sucks because the military hotties are going to get sex... they can get it here legally, so now Bush forces us back into the Dark Ages..... arghhhhhhhhhhh

19. Your right and I hate the word prostitute for the reason the image is of a street girl wacked on crack.

Bunybabes are special, the do service work for the horny.

20. Re: If not for Freedom, why should we give our lives

According to the Drill Sergeants who taught Military Law back in Ft. Benning; no self respecting MP would cuff a soldier for sodomy. The Regs against it were written in our nation’s earlier years, and they only survives because no politician wants to be known as ‘the man who legalized sodomy’ ( :) nudge-nudge-wink-wink :wink: ). Usually the charge of sodomy is tacked onto another crime (i.e. statutory rape [-X ) to give it more weight in court.

McAlpin’s Thought for the Day:
    We who protect our Nation’s freedom have precious little freedom ourselves. :?
    For example, soldiers aren’t even allowed to live off-post unless they’re married. ](*,)

At the age of seventeen
    you can’t drink, :(
    you can’t smoke, :x
    you can’t have sex, :cry:
    but you can enlist in the military, deploy to the farthest corners of the Earth, and die for your country. :evil:

21. Hey...well...that's the good news. The same Executive Order changed the UCMJ so that sodomy between consenting adults is no longer a crime... :eek:

So oral and anal is finally OK...you just can't pay for it... :roll:

Milspec :D

22. Re: Laid Memo

What's next? Well...I have an idea! How about, "Dennis Hof thumbs his nose at the President...lets military party for free!"

If we don't pay for sex there's no UCMJ violation! Come on Dennis...put your money where your post is... :lol:

Milspec :D

23. yeah its a really bummer daddy

i had a young man visit me the other day and he had the driver pick him up from a local hotel but it was uber hush hush...he was in a branch of military which i will not divuldge but he really wanted visit us at the ranch so he snuck out here from florida just to visit us. He was talking to me about how he wasnt supposed to visit and how much it irritated him that the government thinks they can take away a soldiers rights as a human being. It really is discusting how out soldiers do much for us but lets face it....the prisoners in guantanamo bay have more rights then they do. GRRRR its so frustrating!

24. Welcome to the beginning of a Communist country :cry:

25. This really doesn’t seem like any thing really new. They have always blocked out area of towns and such that we can go to. It might be a high drug area or illegal prostitutions. All they are doing is trying to keep the young kids safe from hurting them self’s. I have served two tours in the desert (Iraq/Afghanistan). There was no sex aloud there either. Yet again they are trying to keep the young women from getting pregnant and the men to pick up some STD to take home to the wife. All in All I can see why they are doing this.(not that I agree with it) It is for the same reason we have to were a helmet when we on a ladder taller than three feet.(some dumb ass fell on his neck)

26. Hey Daddy:

This is Carissma's Mom. I think this is Bullshit. Military mean and women have been paying for sex since the military has been in existence. There has never been an ordinance against it until now. What the hell is going on now?

I was married to 2 military men and they paid for it when they were overseas so what makes it wrong to pay for it stateside?

I don't know, do you?

Thanks for your time and attention,

Jean

Bunny kisses and love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

27. As a political gesture, it's rather brilliant.

When a law is passed that can't or wont be enforced it is in essence an arbitrary law, and an arbitrary law's nature isn't intended to be an actual law as it is a political statement. That political statement being, President Bush and the US Military are against the dennigration of women both foreign and domestic, support family values, safe sex etc.

If you can write a piece of legislation into law that rallys your base and doesn't require you to actually enforce it, in all instances you should sign it into law. The same logic was used with the "Protect Marriage Act" for the 2004 re-election by Karl Rove, and it arguably made the difference in re-electing the president.

On a less serious note, there's also a law on the books that states that a member of the military is not allowed to hold any sexual position with his wife other than the missionary position.

Try enforcing that.

28. This isn't accurate, the first instance I recall under case law restricting the sexual activities of a service member were post invasion Italy after the US Army turned Sicily into the largest brothel the world has ever seen. It's where an old addage from the military comes from "The US Army, increasing female employment where ever we go."

The second instance I recall was in Vietnamn, where a general forbid troops to enter a section of an occuped city for the purposes of sexual activities, on the basis that the brothels were being used by enemy intelligene officers to collect information. A number of soldiers were also killed or dissappeared in the district, as well as purchasing and later disseminating opium and marijuana products.

However, both of these were orders from a commanding officer during a time of war and not actual political legislation from a civilian representative.

29. :shock: You know so much its scary :shock:

30. SHUT UP,ALL OF YOU.You make the Baby Jesus weep.The act of Sex is between a Husband and Wife for the purpose of procreation.Carnality will be the ruination of our society.Just ask yourself,is a moment of pleasure for your Mortal Flesh worth spending eternity in the Bowels of Damnation?
    Eh,sometimes.....nevermind........

31. Bruce, sometimes, I thinks it's your sarcasm that gets me through a rough day :wink:

The religious right owns Bush, that's what this is about. Making our Christian morals stronger since we're such a powerful influence around the world....I mean, we did all vote to have Christianity be the national religion right? We did stamp a seal of approval on the Bible and put it up next to the Declaration of independence and the Bill of Rights in DC....Bush is just breaking that wall between church and state down piece by piece so he can then make moral calls for all Americans.

I still love the line: "The people should never be afraid of their government, the government should be afraid of its people"

32. Problem solved = Use a condom honey and put on a happy face!

33. Condom?You think the Pope wears a Condom when he Ass Rapes an Altarboy?Not my Pope,NO CONDOMS...........

34. Which side of the fence are you on Bruce? No sex unless it is to procreate or priests rape altar boys.... confusion

35. Alexis,if you are not atune to the dichotomaic subtlety of my humor yet,I don't know what to say..............
    PS,it is forbidden by Canon Law for the Pope to wear a Condom whilst Ass Raping an Altarboy..........