No Sex For Military

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Dennis Hof, Jan 15, 2006.

1. Here is the biggest crock of crap I have ever heard.

Now Bush has told our boys they can't get laid. Its OK to defend our country, but you can't take the small money they make our troops work for and buy sex.

I think this is terrible, what do you think?

Troops get word of 'no paying for sex' order

By Steve Mraz and Jason Chudy, Stars and Stripes
    European edition, Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Red lights in certain, seedy districts of European cities have come to mean anything but stop.

But since the Department of Defense has specifically made it a crime for U.S. troops to patronize prostitutes worldwide, those red lights could mean trouble for U.S. servicemembers.

Even though the formal order came in an Oct. 14 presidential executive order, the news was still reaching some troops stationed in Europe. In fact, two of the three services reached said there was no formal program to tell servicemembers of the change.

?It?s nothing that?s new,? said U.S. Army Europe spokesman Bob Purtiman.

Soliciting a prostitute has always been part of the Uniform Code of Military Justice?s sexual misconduct and always has been against good order and discipline, Purtiman said. With the presidential executive order, it?s just now found in another part of the UMCJ, thus, there is no need to brief soldiers in Europe, he said.

Farther south in Naples, Italy, sailors stationed there said they were not aware of the order.

?I didn?t know about it, but I?m not surprised to see it,? said Petty Officer 2nd Class Jimmy Fields with Naval Forces Europe. Soliciting prostitutes, Fields said, goes against good leadership.

Neither Naval Forces Europe nor Commander, 6th Fleet have formal programs to make sailors aware of the new order, but it has been covered in Navywide training programs, said Senior Chief Petty Officer Steven Galvan.

?In addition, the Navy has created an online course to enhance basic awareness of the prohibitions against trafficking in persons,? he said.

Galvan said the command is unaware of any cases of sailors in Europe being charged with soliciting a prostitute since the October order. Commands, he said, would normally handle these cases in a nonjudicial setting, and no requirement exists to report these individual cases up the chain of command.

Asked on Monday about how the Air Force was letting airmen know of the new order, officials at U.S. Air Forces in Europe failed to respond by deadline.

Airman 1st Class Joshua Van Ness, who is stationed at Ramstein Air Base, Germany, said he was unaware of the legal change but said it will not affect him because he does not partake in such services.

?I didn?t know if it was legal or not legal in the first place,? said Van Ness. ?I just know that [prostitutes are] around here.?

On some evenings, cars or motor homes with red lights illuminating the inside can be seen parked on roads outside U.S. installations in the Kaiserslautern military community. In Germany, prostitution is legal as long as prostitutes have a license, said Christiane Lautenschläger, a spokeswoman with the Kaiserslautern Polizei.

But Sgt. 1st Class Anthony Austin, 39, a soldier with the 100th Area Support Group in Grafenwöhr, Germany, said troops should stay away from such places.

?If you are married, you shouldn?t be visiting no prostitutes,? he said. ?If you are not married you shouldn?t be either. It is called safe sex.?

Stars and Stripes reporters Seth Robson and Geoff Ziezulewicz contributed to this report.

2. As an Army veteran and a former M.P. I can tell you that this will never be enforced. Troops will keep getting laid and no M.P. in the military is going to even attempt to stop it. That crap's good for public consumption, but it'll never be enforced.

3. Amen, Indy. Former MP? Knew there was something I liked about you.

4. Dennis as a military man I can personally say this..
    They have no right to say what I can do on my down time.. nor will they stop me from spending my hard earned $$ at your establishment!!! They taught me to go undetected behind enemy lines... and I can do that in the states too... let em try to find out what I do.. I know allot of guys that are not going to re enlist if that goes through!!! and the higher ups know it too

5. This Sucks cause I love military men. :lol:

6. Dex
    Chat with Me

Dex Active Member

There are two military bases within spitting distance of my front door....and I'm going to tell you something - Order or not, service men are going to see working girls.....period. I don't blame them either. When your head could be blown off at any given moment, I think it's logical that you want to get a little 'play' whenever the opportunity arrises.

I love this country's method of thinking: 21 to drink, hookers are bad, but the very SECOND you turn 18 you should fly off to a country and die a virgin......HORSESHIT!

Dex

7. It's a load of crap.

8. One commanders solutions I read while researching this were so sad it was funny

he wants to
    expand education programs
    have more after hours sports programs
    more USO bands and drum roll please
    EXPANDED CHAPEL ACTIVITIES!!!

Hmmm, Think hard now which would you rather do tonight have sex or go to church? :lol: :lol: :lol:

And wait a minute aren't these the same solutions that were being pushed in the 90's to stop gang violence in poor urban areas? Midnight basketball's supposed take our sick little minds off women or something?

Here's the law for the curious
    http://usmilitary.about.com/od/punitive ... 134138.htm
    Nice that they decided you could pay your wife for sex assuming your married. :shock: :?

If they bothered to take the time to recognize the difference between clean legal professionally run businesses like MLBR and shady third world ones I might agree with some of their position. Unfortunately it seems from what I read to be religious intolerance disguised as way to prevent human trafficking which was the supposed reason for the change.

By the way Dennis do you know where I could find the Bunny Ranch interview about this?
    I saw you last Thursday at tea party wish we had a chance to chat but you seemed quite busy and I didn't really want to bug you. Just wanted to say thanks for all you've done for the military especially the war vets.

9. Were I still on active duty, my personal defense would be subsection 2(c, D) namely, that it was NOT wrongful(I/E, single, and at a lawful place0 and brought NO discredit to the military. Just one more thing in the name of "political correctness" to make things harder on those who give up so much so we can enjoy the freedoms we have.

10. What a bunch of crap. I really hate how Bush is Turning this country into a country that deems sex the root of all our problems! Here we supposedly have the freedom of speech and the freedom to be who we want to be. Of course you look around and everyone can tell that just does not seem the case.

When I think of we the people, I am reminded of many things. First and foremost how as a society we (the people of the USA for the most part) would rather accept things like violence and squash things such as sex. Now understand both in excess can be very wrong, but violence is more excepted than sex for the most part.

The service these men and women are providing for our country can never be fully paid back to them. They risk their lives every day so that we may be free. Why is it Bush feels he can tell them how to live their personal lives?

Well I feel good in the fact that I didn't vote for him and soon he well be out of office!

:?

11. On reading the actual statute, feel that any military prosecutor would have a difficult time proving "prejudicial to the good order and discipline" (the operative phrase) The only instances I can think of that fall under that designation are already covered by other stattues, such as adultery, etc. I have a feeling that this particular statute was put in place to insulate our forces from the backlash that has come over the last many years of certain allies(usually wearing the blue UN headgear0 operating their own FORCED prostitution operations, such as was in the news a few years ago in the Balkans. Another unneccessary load placed on OUR fighting men and women.

12. Yep! Im with you daddy!!! 8) You said it....I mean, does this guy think that military men dont like to hump??? :roll: :roll: Or maybe he thinks its safer to drag home the dirtys from bars....well its like I always say, "WHAT HAPPENS AT THE BUNNYRANCH, STAYS AT THE BUNNYRANCH!!' 8) 8) :twisted: :twisted: You too George...you can make a not so public entrance to a bungalow and then....
    :twisted: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

:shock: SSSHHHHH!!!! There he goes again that devil!! :twisted: :twisted: He doesnt know when to shutup!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink: :wink:

Anyway, if you ask me, it is a violation of all military men and women's constitutional rights.. I mean they wouldnt be committng an illegal act.. Irrational idiocy comes to mind with the thought of singling out these men and women from the rest of the citizens of our country and subjecting them to different laws??!! Laws that are judgemental and invasive. Thankfully, these heros arent using the same "idiot logic" when they put there worlds aside to fight a seemingly endless war "for our country" Many lose their lives for millions of men and women theyve never met....millions that arent even our own for that matter....Well, I used to be behind George all the way. My big brother just spent 15 months in Iraq!!! I doubting every bit of him and his intentions now though. Now that I wrote a novel...

13. Next thing they will be saying is "ok you all have to be neutered or spayed!!!!

14. WELL SAID!!

I find it terrible that they use sex like this knowing they cannot and will not enforce they rule. Meanwhile you can bet the Senators are getting their share of booty.

Rudy G from NYC had a mistress but didn't want the convention guys to get a lap dance.

I hate these lying fucks.

15. Your are so right about this but doesn't it piss you off that they would even do such a stupid Presidential order?

16. It does piss me off. In fact, I never cared much for Clinton until I found out he was getting some strange. I could relate to the man, then. Bush is just like most politicians. He's going to waste our tax dollars the way they all do. Freedom is vanishing in our country. People in prison have more rights than you and me.

18. dennis i saw u in that american pimp movie the other day on starz

19. Absolutely rediculous. I'm sure it'll never be enforced, as Indy pointed out. But it still pisses me off that Bush (and others like him) feel it is gov't's responsibility to dictate morality. It's not. Gov't is responsible for keeping its citizens safe. Period. They have absolutely no business trying to tell us what we can and can't do based on whichever code of moral conduct they THINK is correct. As long as everyone involved is a consenting adult, Bush needs to stay the fuck out of it. Unless we're talking about bush (little "b"), which definitely SHOULD be involved ;)

20. lol so do i,i married one :D but yeah it is crap,i hadn't heard about this until i started reading this forums today.
    personally i see nothing wrong with guys or girls paying for sex,whatever floats your boat.
    i know for a fact when my husband was still single in A-School out in Washington,him and his Buddy's blew all their enlistment bonuses on strippers lmao whats the difference,i think its crap sex is sex,and the fact is sex sells. they should really get over this and live with it.
    iv said for years that prostitution should be legal everywhere,its not hurting anyone.
    i was a dancer when i was younger,and Florida law was SO messed up and back and forth back then,we got raided one time and a friend of mine went to jail for prostitution just for talking dirty during a lap dance!
    i was dancing with another girl on stage and her and i was busted for "simulating sexual acts in public for money"...IE prostitution.
    the laws are messed up and i cant believe their trying to do this to the service men!
    the law would rather go and spend money on a sting operation to catch prostitution,then spend the money where it really counts.
    oh well I'm just a navy wife who happens to be an ex dancer and loves the HBO show cat house lol (told hubby we should come see all you ladies for one of our anniversaries in the future lmao ha ha ha he gave me a funny look :D
    I'm new to the boards but just thought i should post.

21. YOU LOVE ALL MEN AND A LOT OF GIRLS AND I LOVE YOU FOR THAT!

Brooke and Paula, what a threesome that was!!!

22. It must have been! We haven't seen or heard from Brooke since! :shock:

23. I am sure she will surface today, we all were wore out with HB-HO.

24. That sucks. When I was in the Navy, we did so much of that. Your able to make better decisions after.

25. Your cool!!

Most wives don't get it, I think being a dancer helped you understand.

Please come visit, I will make sure you have a good time, let me know when you want to come or cummmm.

Welcome to your family, where do you live?

26. HATE THE THOUGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!! :x :x :evil: :x

27. so its ok for President Clinton to commit adultery, but troops cant buy sex...I say FU Mr. President. Besides if the troops come to the Ranch they'll be partying with a Bunny babe not prostitute :wink: :lol:

28. If not for Freedom, why should we give our lives

Not only does this executive order suck!. Did you also know that SODOMY is also a violation under the Code of Military conduct?

By dictionary definition this includes male to male anal sex AND anal and ORAL sex between Opposite sex (man and woman).

The military and moral imposers selectively use this section of code of conduct to keep homosexuals out of the military. Can you imagine what the military would look like if they were not selectively enforcing sodomy as a violation of military misconduct?

F Dubya! We know where he did not spend his military time. Maybe if he had some bullets fired in his drunken head and seen his friends explode from land mines and/or rockets, like my father, he might have a grounded perspective on the stresses military personnel, myself included. Getting laid before he died or dismembered might be one of his top priorities.

As an member of the military, I will be at the ranch this month with my WIFE to party with our Bunny "Baby". Not only will I figuratively piss this EO, I will engage in many forms of sodomy, as defined.

Lets keep it real!! I'm not taking anything up the Butt. However, I love to pitch:D.

Dennis - It was nice to have met you on Saturday. Say hi to Baby for me.

Now that I think about it. I have already violated the Dumb Phucks EO. :lol: I'M still going to do it again!!!

Keep me away from the HBO cameras I might say something I regret :lol:

F it I'll say what I want to say. This will be a free country again we dumb chit is out of office.

Bush speak: Baby ripped to pieces during war = Collateral Damage. ABORTION = MURDER.

I GOTTA GO. THE SECRET SERVICE IS AT MY DOOR! :shock:

29. Dennis,
    Aloha as a Master Chief in the Navy with 26 years in and counting I believe I can shed some light on this issue. So here is one man’s humble opinion.
    The scoop behind the EO (Executive Order) that changed Article 92 of the UCMJ (Uniform Code of Military Justice). Like many things in government it started with a good intention, but as they old saying goes the road to hell is paved with good intentions. This was done in an effort because of the increase in “trafficking in humans persons” a polite politically correct way of saying slavery. Many girls form Asia and Eastern Europe are either sold by their families,(mostly in Asia) or enticed by lure of opportunity to escape from poverty. They end up in horrible conditions, physically abused and exploited in Europe, Asia and here. This is also a reflection of the high numbers of runaways (boys and girls) ending up in prostitution.
    So our government in it’s “infinite wisdom” (sorry am I being sarcastic?) put this regulation in place, and took the path of least resistance, rather than taking on the morally bankrupt and corrupt governments that allow this to take place in their borders.
    The more things change the more they remain the same that ruler may be a corrupt bastard but he’s our corrupt bastard, sound familiar? It should that’s what we said about Saddam as we propped him up in the 80’s. Any way I’ll get off my soap box now, LOL!
    Bottom line is this going to stop the troops HELL NO! Any young (or older & experienced), Sailor, Marine or other member of the arm forces with cash in his pocket and beer in his gut will “Cherche La Femme” (look for girls) and if he finds a “house of Ill repute” he will avail himself of the charms of the ladies inside.
    I’ll be in Reno April and will be happy to spend some of my Liberty time with the beautiful ladies of your establishment!
    Go Navy Beat Army!,

Doc

30. only free sex

When I started dancing right by a military base the guys there said they could go to clubs but not to wear the uniform because it was "a poor reflection of the morals and standards the US". I can understand that, blatant representation in uniform, but free time should be free.

31. were currently stationed in norfolk virginia(i hate it here ha ha ha)
    got a silly question,when do the new shows air? i have been sitting here watching season one on my HBO on demand lol.

32. Re: If not for Freedom, why should we give our lives

YEP Under the UCMJ,we are only "suppose" to have sex missionary style!
    i joke with my husband and say thank god the MA's have never decided to come busting in on us when were having sex,he'd SO be taken to mast!! ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
    but yes sadly if you go by the UCMJ,your not suppose to have oral anal or anything like that,just plain old boring missionary blah :cry:
    but oh well what happens behind closed doors is our business.
    in the state of Florida if a cop was to catch a couple,doing anal or oral sex,by law he can arrest them(as i said Fla law is crap!)

33. Re: If not for Freedom, why should we give our lives

^^^^ thats me i forgot when i first joined the group i was a dorkfish and something messed up and i thought i didnt have a name or something so i made another name and went to logg in today and forgot that the name i used was charline 06 not 05 ha ha ha ha i need to delet the other account so i dont get messed up again.

34. Just freakin great, I just got back from Iraq and I cant even get laid by the beautiful Bunny babes that I hear about...

35. Sure you can superman, if you really wanted to. You just can't tell anyone where you went and what you did.