New Years Revolutions!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Avery Lee, Dec 31, 2019.

1. Avery Lee
    Chat with Me

Avery Lee Well-Known Member

fireworks-3940446_1280_1E7CAC75-B6F9-49D2-B97C81E45AD87D29_beee6409-f9d1-4165-89722f48384cb0cf.jpg What are your New year's resolutions?!

Mine are,
    To save more money, invest more,
    Work out more, and have a lot of amazing parties with repeat clients!:)

What about you?![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Also, more appointments! Which can be made now![smilie=call me.gif]

2. carlitoalex
    Chat with Me

carlitoalex Well-Known Member

Do more exercise, eat less fast food, invest my money, and buy a house

JerryVestal and Avery Lee like this.
  3. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

I hope to invest more, work out more, do something with my Twitch channel, and make more Nevada trips. Some might just consist of going to Wendover to gamble, but if anyone remembers how well I cleaned up in Carson City last year, Nevada’s definitely been good to me.

JerryVestal and Avery Lee like this.
  4. Avery Lee
    Chat with Me

Avery Lee Well-Known Member

Great resolutions! I would love to buy a house this year too!!:)

JerryVestal and carlitoalex like this.
  5. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

My New Years Resolutions are to save more money, have more great times on my Reno trips and spend more time with my family.

AveryLee and JerryVestal like this.
  6. randyryder
    Chat with Me

randyryder Pure heart with a dirty mind!

Wishing everyone a prosperous 2020!

-Pure heart with a dirty mind,
    Randy Ryder

AveryLee and JerryVestal like this.
  7. FumbleNutts
    Chat with Me

FumbleNutts Well-Known Member

Let the Sunshine on me a little more, trimming some more of the emotional baggage, really trying to understand other's point of view, working on some vices that aren't conducive to good health, and doing more things for my own self care. I want this new decade to be the best ever :)

AveryLee likes this.
  8. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

JerryVestal Well-Known Member

I hope you have a great year too, Miss Randy Ryder! [smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

JerryVestal Well-Known Member

Mine is to be a better person this year, especially to my family and friends. ( I have been quite the asshole lately in my point of view, even though some of my family has disagreed with that). Lose more weight, get me blood sugar numbers down, be less stupid with my finances lately after I win my disability case this April/May, hopefully visit one of the Ranches this year if possible for the first time ever; have to get my virginity popped sometime in the future, being a 44 year old virgin sucks, and to be a happier person.

AveryLee likes this.

10. Those are some really good resolutions to have!
    I try my hardest to be a better person day by day:)
    Even the smallest things, like smiling at someone can change someone's whole perspective!

I hope you make it here! I am sure a lovely lady would love to change that for you!

11. Thank you for sharing!! Self care is so Important and it's been a huge part of my 2020! So I hope you're off to an amazing start for this year!:)

FumbleNutts likes this.