New Year and Alice Little

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by DoItDaily, Jan 15, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Well I just got back from my first trip to the ranch for 2018. I booked my date with Alice Little via email, and she was amazingly responsive and helpful. We picked the date I would be coming out in January, and couldn't wait.

Flew into Reno, checked into the hotel, grabbed a rental and off I went to the Bunny Ranch. Like the first time I ever meet this little bouncing ball of energy. She greets me with a huge smile and a warm hug. We went into the parlor and caught up from our last visit. It was so amazing talking to her in person again.

Well she was very sweet and set up and outdate for us, per my request.

We headed out to dinner at Charlie Palmer Steakhouse. My goodness, she picked a wonderful steakhouse for us. The food and wine where second to none. And we just couldn't stop talking about different subjects, and they all seemed to lead back to the room after dinner. We went and had some fun on the blackjack tables and I won a little. I think it was cause I had Alice on my arm.

After some additional flirting, winning, and my inability to not stop looking at her. We went back to my room for the night. She is by far the sweetest and one of the funniest ladies I've even meet.

Thank you for a weekend trip I will never forget.

2. What a great review! Thank you for sharing it with us!

3. New year and a new trip to the ranch. Great way to start it off!

4. DXanatos
    Chat with Me

DXanatos Well-Known Member

Appreciate you sharing a review of Alice Little.

5. it was so great getting to spend time with you! I'm glad you loved my steak suggestion- its one of my favorite spots!

6. Niceguy Eddie
    Chat with Me

Niceguy Eddie Well-Known Member

You can't not love Alice--you can't.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2018
  7. Fully agree there Niceguy Eddie.

8. Alice is a great good luck charm!!:)
    Glad you both had an amazing time together!

9. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

CherryLane ❤️ Cherry Lane ~ Lover of the Year 2018 ❤️

Thanks for sharing wonderful memories made! xoxo

10. This is one of my favorite reviews- a perfect way to start off the new year!

11. Very cool to have Alice as your little good luck charm ;)

Great review of an excellent encounter, @DoItDaily!

12. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

This was a wonderful way to start the new year! Alice has perfect taste in steakhouses for sure.
    Great review DoltDaily

13. TwoFer
    Chat with Me

TwoFer Active Member

Just caught up with this one. Excellent!

14. Awww, thank you! Glad you're keeping up on the reviews!

15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Thanks for sharing your thoughts and comments!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. Alice blue lingerie great smile.JPG That was such a great review! Thanks again!

17. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Thanks for sharing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review!!! Thanks for sharing!!! Book a party with her today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. Very nice review, man. Bouncing ball of energy to say the least! Alice is the best!

20. Thanks, WillyJ! Appreciate that shoutout! Alice-Little-Black-Bra-_-Panties-9.jpg

21. JackyT
    Chat with Me

JackyT Active Member

Nice review, man. Sounds like you had a great time. Huge smile and warm hug - awesome!

22. Thank you, JackyT for the sweet words!

23. Dragon Daddy
    Chat with Me

Dragon Daddy Well-Known Member

@DoItDaily This is some review! Wow! That sounds to be one amazing weekend! I do believe you are right in saying that you winning was because you had @AliceLittle with you. Cheers!

24. Thanks, Dragon Daddy, for your awesome comments!

Dragon Daddy likes this.
  25. Dragon Daddy
    Chat with Me

You are most welcome, little Irish lass! You are the true Lucky Charm! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. I love being your lucky charm Dragon Daddy! I will be your moon, stars and Merlin will add the horseshoes!

Dragon Daddy likes this.
  27. Dragon Daddy
    Chat with Me

I love that!! I wonder if we can get a horn for Merlin and he could also be the unicorn! You are the moon and stars, little girl!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

AliceLittle likes this.
  28. Oh my wouldn't he be just darling with a unicorn horn! You are the best Daddy!

Dragon Daddy likes this.
  29. Dragon Daddy
    Chat with Me

That he would indeed, little girl! I will see about finding a unicorn horn for us to put on him!

AliceLittle likes this.
  30. Oh Dragon daddy, you are so wonderful!
    • [​IMG]

Dragon Daddy likes this.
  31. Dragon Daddy
    Chat with Me

Love making you so very happy, little girl! You make me the happiest man alive! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

AliceLittle likes this.
  32. Let's make our memories together and then you can write a review so we can relive our memories and new clients can enjoy reading it too!
    • [​IMG]

Dragon Daddy likes this.