About Me New Room

Discussion in 'LoveRanch North Lovers Forum (Reno-Carson City)' started by AstridLulpeck, Feb 21, 2020.

1. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

AstridLulpeck Well-Known Member

Thanks soli how r u doing..Hi leo n marlin..it's snowing outside ...looks like a snowglobe.....!!..leo..Im watchin father ted..!! Astrid-1-18-2020-202s.jpg

2. ["AstridLulpeck, post: Thanks soli how r u doing..Hi leo n marlin..it's snowing outside ...looks like a snowglobe.....!!..leo..Im watchin father ted..!! View attachment 199314

It snow here a little bit here yesterday back in PA Astrid. I watching John Wayne's classic Hondo. Hope your doing well and Staying Safe. You look Amazing as always in your pics

AstridLulpeck and Leo Goodale like this.
  3. Leo Goodale
    Chat with Me

Leo Goodale Well-Known Member

Heard of the film but don't know if I've watched it or not. On Sunday night, I watched Birds Of Prey And The Fantabulous Emancipation Of One Harley Quinn. That film was funny and great to watch. Yes I know that is a long title for a film. Hope you are doing fine over there Astrid.

AstridLulpeck likes this.
  4. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

I just had a beautiful hot fudge sundae..watchin thelma n louise...dreyers slow churned vanilla bean is awesome n fresh..had a terrible one from cvs..not fresh..hi leo..!! Astrid-1-18-2020-200s.jpg

Leo Goodale likes this.
  5. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Hi marlin..I liked the classic western chukka..better than hondo actually..I will write every 1 back later 2day..

Marlin Groce Jr and Leo Goodale like this.
  6. Leo Goodale
    Chat with Me

Hi Astrid. See your looking amazing as ever. I'm sure that fudge sundae was beautiful to look at and I hope it was delicious. Watched War of the Worlds. It's a series that's on FOX here in the UK. Its been good so far. I do like watching it.

7. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Thelma n louise was hysterical...the best part was what she said when she stuffed guy in the boot of a car..lol

8. Leo Goodale
    Chat with Me

I bet the film was quite funny. Glad you enjoyed it. How did she get a guy stuffed in a boot of a car? lol. That certainly was funny.

9. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Hi..I didnt want to give away the best parts and ruin iy 4 u..I want you to see it..love # astrid

10. Leo Goodale
    Chat with Me

I'll get to watch the film when I get the chance.

11. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

I watched an excellent Heidi adaptation...I was soo happy when she learned to read.....) Astrid-1-18-2020-201s.jpg

12. Leo Goodale
    Chat with Me

I'm sure you were so happy when you learned that she can read in the film. Think I would be if I watched it.

13. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

It was really cute..what have you been up to Leo..????

Leo Goodale likes this.
  14. Leo Goodale
    Chat with Me

Just been playing some video games on my computer since the UK is now in Lockdown. Stops me from being bored at home.

15. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Ive been watching father ted..it's soo fuuny..graham norton is good in it too...) Astrid-1-18-2020-203s.jpg

Leo Goodale and Marlin Groce Jr like this.
  16. Leo Goodale
    Chat with Me

I've heard of Graham Norton. He does his own show on BBC One here in the UK.

17. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

He is really funny on father ted..!! It was just my bday leo..how r .u .n fam. ???

Leo Goodale likes this.
  18. Leo Goodale
    Chat with Me

Me and my family is doing alright. I watched John Wick this past Thursday night with my mum. That film was great to watch. Honna watch John Wick: Chapter 2 tomorrow night. How are you and your family doing?

19. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Doin good thanks..happy to hear youve been watchin keanu

Leo Goodale likes this.
  20. Leo Goodale
    Chat with Me

Keanu Reeves is certainly a great actor to play as John Wick. Full of action from start to finish.

21. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

I have one part of that series.I will watch n review for you soon. We saw rat race this morning..soo funny..mr bean is in it leo..happy you are well..love astrid 20200425_150240.jpg

Leo Goodale likes this.
  22. Leo Goodale
    Chat with Me

I've watched all 3 films of John Wick. Ain't gonna spoil them for you, might want to watch them all. I definitely got the story/plot of three of those films. I do like my action films and those 3 are so full of action. They're also planning on doing John Wick: Chapter 4 which may come out to theatres/cinema next year. Definitely can't wait for that. They're also planning on making John Wick: Chapter 5 but that's just a rumour at the moment. Can't wait for that review of John Wick. Hopefully you'll like it. I know Mr. Bean, played by Rowan Atkinson. He doesn't use social media much. Not surprised Rat Race is funny. Mr. Bean is certainly hilarious to watch. Also happy that you're doing well too. You look beautiful as always.