About Me New Room

Discussion in 'LoveRanch North Lovers Forum (Reno-Carson City)' started by AstridLulpeck, Feb 21, 2020.

1. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

AstridLulpeck Well-Known Member

20200221_094459.jpg 20200221_094326.jpg 20200221_094342.jpg 20200221_094309.jpg 20200221_094309.jpg Hi everyone ..!! I'm back and have a fabulous top booker room..tub for two and room galore..cable television and a fire place..stop on by this weekend and party with me..!!

2. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]Congratulations Astrid and best wishes for continuing success![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif];)

AstridLulpeck likes this.
  3. kmerrill
    Chat with Me

kmerrill Well-Known Member

Welcome back, Astrid! The new room looks great.

4. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Thank you soo much olm..!! Really appreciate your support..fun times with olm..love astrid

Marlin Groce Jr and Leo Goodale like this.
  5. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Thank you thunderstorm..!! Happy spring time to you and the best of 2020..your friend always..astrid

6. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Snapchat-1730416737.jpg 20200221_155612.jpg Been soo much fun watching rugby in my beautiful new room thanks leo and olm

7. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Really fun weekend..stop on by astrid fans..england is doing so well.love astrid Astrid-1-18-2020-101s~2.jpg

8. Your Room looks Great hun. You worked hard to earn it[smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

Leo Goodale and AstridLulpeck like this.
  9. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

What a beautiful room you’ve got there girlie :)

10. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Thank you marlin g. How have you been..?!! Great to hear from you..!! Yes Indeed ..I worked very HARD with no breaks..!! Love you babe....)

Leo Goodale and Marlin Groce Jr like this.
  11. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Kiki..awesome to hear from you gorgeous girl..!!Thank you sooo much..!! My new room is huge ..!! Have a great week pretty lady and was soo happy to see you in line last week...) Love , astrid

Leo Goodale likes this.
  12. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

I just had three weeks off Marlin it was great ..went to Virginia City and the gym ..did a lot of shopping.. also went to the dentist and got my cat neutered
    .have a great day.. l.ove Astrid

13. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Thank you for the likes marie bossette...!! your rooms really cool too...I actually wanted it at one point but it wasn't finished being reconstructed .. Marie Bo is really cool ...real beautiful girl thanks for being my friend Marie ....love Astrid

14. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Thanks everyone for all of the support..so grateful last weekend went well..I stayed up all night friday..I fell asleep today lol Snapchat-2067585441.jpg Snapchat-2067585441.jpg 20200224_161726.jpg in 20200224_161726.jpg in

15. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Thanks mr.merrill and mr.groce..have a great day everyone..I just got back from the gym..love..astrid

Leo Goodale and kmerrill like this.
  16. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

My team won on monday..absolutely fabulous..liverpool forever and ever..the caroline wozniaki interview was adorable as well..love..astrid

Leo Goodale and kmerrill like this.
  17. kmerrill
    Chat with Me

kmerrill Well-Known Member

Hope you had a blast during your vacation, Astrid.

Leo Goodale likes this.
  18. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Hi running squirrel how are you doing?? Are you enjoying spring weather as I am enjoying my new room?? Thank you for the

RunningSquirrel and Leo Goodale like this.
  19. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Thanks old nick ..hero of this tale..my room is beautiful..!! You should drive on over and see for yourself..love astrid

Leo Goodale likes this.
  20. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Here are more photos of my beautiful big new room..rewarded by the fruit of my loins...party with me this weekend for a memorable and exciting experience.. 20200311_135323.jpg 20200311_135320.jpg 20200308_133834.jpg 20200308_171010.jpg

21. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Thank you roadrunner..what are you up to this weekend.. Thanks for the likes and support and it would be great to see you this spring..love ..a s t r i d

22. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

23. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Thanks Cumisha for your support and happy paddy's weekend to you as well.love astrid

24. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - it's my pleasure @AstridLulpeck!!! Have fun this St.Patrick's weekend too!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

AstridLulpeck and Leo Goodale like this.
  25. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

The weekend went great everyone and actually better than I imagined..thanks for the support every 1 love astrid

26. SophiaSun
    Chat with Me

SophiaSun Well-Known Member

27. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Thank you Sofia it's so great hearing from you ...!! I'm so happy we've met and connected and have such a special bond and friendship..!!! you're so beautiful and such a wonderful lady......) 20200316_082952.jpg love you forever love Astrid

28. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Leo Goodale likes this.
  29. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Thanks so much Cumisha. it's so nice to hear from you... the best of 2020 to you and thank you for your friendship we're so lucky to work with you.. love Astrid 20200316_081932.jpg

30. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Been having big parties in this beautiful room of mine everyone's enjoying it including myself love Astrid 20200123_112401.jpg

31. Leo Goodale
    Chat with Me

Leo Goodale Well-Known Member

I hope I get to see how big and beautiful your room is one day.

AstridLulpeck likes this.
  32. MistyLane
    Chat with Me

MistyLane Party starter at Sagebrush Ranch

Congrats on your room! I love the pink!

33. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Awesome to hear from you Misty Lane !! it was so cool to meet you the other month at sagebrush u. sage girls really know how to party !!! great getting to know you better ......)....love #Astrid

34. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Thank you for the like beautiful Sophia Sun..!! You are a true Class act ......) Love# astrid 20200312_101509.jpg

35. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Thanks Leo and thank you marlin 4 the shout out thread..luv astrid