***NEW NEW NEW AUNDREA CARTER REVIEWS***

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Anonymous, Sep 5, 2011.

1. AUNDREA CARTER REVIEWS

Holy crap! I just got back from what I can say, without reservations, is the best party I've ever had. Thanks Aundrea!!!

Whenever someone asks me what the worst party was I ever had, there are unfortunately several that immediately come to mind. But when someone asks about the best party ever, I always seem to struggle to recall one that stands out. Sure, I've had lots of good parties. But nothing that stands out so much that it immediately comes to mind. But I definitely have one now.

Let's see, where do I start... And how do I do this without sounding like a gushing fool... I guess to summarize I'd say perfect looks, perfect personality, and perfect attitude. For looks, you often hear either "girl next door" or "drop dead gorgeous" to describe beauty. And it's one or the other. But Aundrea pulls off both of those together at the same time. At first glance, she's cute as hell. But then you notice those eyes and that perfect natural body and DAMN!!! - she's got it going on!

For personality, I guess I should say that at first she did seem a bit quiet. In some of my past experiences, when a girl first came across as low-key, that often translated into the party lacking a certain amount of enthusiasm. But don't let that initial impression with Aundrea discourage you. Once you get her talking, she's a gem. She's fun and funny and is great to chat with. And she made negotiations easy and painless.

And then once the clothes come off, watch out. That's when that incredible attitude kicks in. She really gets into the action and you never get the sense that she's holding back or rushing things. It's just full on pleasure all around. Lots of energy, lots of responsiveness, and everything you could ask for in a party. And did I mention that perfect body!!! There's not a bad view to be had. And believe me, you'll get lots of views. We're talking toned like you wouldn't believe and perfect curves everywhere you want 'em.

For quite a while now I've been doing business elsewhere and hadn't been stopping by the Bunny Ranch - for various reasons. But I'll definitely be checking Aundrea's schedule and visiting her again. And even when she's not around, I've realized that I probably need to get back to visiting the Bunny Ranch. I'm guessing there are a few more incredible girls like her to be discovered. But, sorry girls, as long as Aundrea is in the line up, she's at the top of the list for me.

Thanks again Aundrea.
    SHUTTERBUG
    <a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bunnyranch.com/chat/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=52879" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=20&t=52879</a>" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;"

Where to even start? Brains, beauty, personality and highly developed libido. All in one single package. Women like Aundrea only show up in very few occasions in ones life, be a gentleman and she will cater to every wish and desire that your soul and body need. I have two advanced degrees and I feel she can easily carry a conversation in the most pleasant way. I am very selective as to who I spend time with and she simply compels me to spend as much of my free time as possible with her. Not because she demands it, but because she deserves it.
    Some people say that women with sexual needs similar to a man, are Nymphomaniacs. Well, I have never had a more energetic encounter with anyone else in my life she literally tops all my expectations in every aspect. From how easy is to separate business from pleasure, to the energy, moans and passion she exudes at every encounter. Is she my ATF? Yes she is by far.
    I seldom write testimonials, but Aundrea is so special that I wish this review prompts gentlemen -not just any man- looking for their dream experience to visit her, so please respect her, be generous and be chivalrous. She deserves nothing less.
    Aundrea... I need to see you again soon!
    PDXPHD.
    <a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bunnyranch.com/chat/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=52807" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=20&t=52807</a>" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;"

So despite the fact that I have been to the bunny ranch several times and partied with quite a few different different girls, none of it prepared me for my latest and greatest discovery. I asked for a line up and immediately fell in love with aundrea. After the painless negotiations she wisked me away to heaven. Not only is this girl an absolute beauty, I mean she is gorgeous, she has the personality to match. Our time together seemed to flow naturally,as if we have always been lovers, the chemistry was just awesome. Aundrea loves what she does and it shows. I know it sounds like a cliche and all guys say this or girls say that about themselves, but this is true with aundrea, there is no acting. It's as if she was born to satisfy and be satisfied. However, I mentioned before, her physical beauty is matchless and I dont want to sound like a shallow male. Afterwards, and I do mean a long time afterwards and I had time to catch my breath and my thoughts, we talked and she is very much the smart girl with a good head on her shoulders and knows what she wants and where she is going. So, if you're looking for the ultimate experience, aundrea is by far the best choice. Treat her like the princess she is and you wont regret it!!!
    CLITLICKER.
    <a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bunnyranch.com/chat/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=52799" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=20&t=52799</a>" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;"

* R E V I E W * My All-American Lady in Red * R E V I E W *

I rarely write any reviews, if any but this will be my first ever review & I’ve been to the ranch twice prior to. My encounter with thy one & only Ms. Aundrea Carter took several months in the making, which was a shame on my part (I hope I made up for it boo?), but we finally decided to settle for September 11, 2011 because it holds significance to both of us. Out of privacy I won’t go into details on Aundrea’s part, but I am a paramedic of 2 years, an EMT for 3 years prior to, & an aspiring firefighter-paramedic. Needless to say, the 10 year tribute I attended for 9/11 was extremely somber. So this trip was strictly for her quality company, anything & everything else was the “strawberry” on top. Aundrea surely did NOT disappoint; for once my 9/11 was finally for a lack of better words….endurable? & I mean that with the upmost respect to the 343 brothers I lost that fateful day. Thank you boo, I really do appreciate it, you have no idea how much I really do miss you….!!!!

So I arrive at the ranch, bearing surprises & the hostess greets me & tells me to follow her to the cashier so I can put the gifts down prior to her calling Aundrea out for me. As I unknowingly just walk past Aundrea, who was sitting at the bar near the cashier lookin' fly as hell in thy sizzling little red dress, I turn my head & was stopped in my tracks. “You must be thy one & only Ms. Aundrea Carter?” & her startled reply was to drop her empty water bottle for me to pick up. How RUDE! Haha, I actually found it super dorky but adorably hella cute, boo! No worries though boo, it gave me time to pick up my jaw off the floor too….WHOAWZER!!!! Yes gentlemen, & ladies, Aundrea upped the ante on natural beauty as I requested Aundrea to display her all-na-tu-ral beauty. The only make-up she had on was lipstick (if you even want to qualify that) & eyeliner? Regardless, Aundrea is definitely a site to behold; absolute show stopper! Her personality by far matches, if not, exceeds her Goddess looks. Now if that’s not a total rock my socks knock out type of gal, then I don’t know what the hell is! Boo, those nurses in their skimpy scrubs have nothin’ on ya!!!!

I don’t need to go into details about our party, but the energy Aundrea exudes is extremely vibrant! It’s ridunkculously easy to click with her; the chemistry between us still feels genuine even after the fact! Those piercing baby blue eyes are impeccable, I couldn’t stop staring at them; I swear they were sparkling throughout our time together! The touch of her hands, the kisses from her luscious lips, & her oral talents are sensual. The guys weren’t lying about Aundrea’s massages, so I’m not going to start now. Aundrea’s “kitty” is equivalent to a scrumptious breakfast, lunch, & dinner; I thoroughly enjoyed getting my chow on numerous occasions, & she did also, for a couple of magical sessions…. She improvised, adapted, & overcame any & every situation with grace. Aundrea speaks from the heart because she really does care about your well-being so your ears better perk up & listen when she does speak.

In short gentlemen, & ladies, don’t let Ms. Aundrea Carter’s drop dead gorgeous looks catch you off-guard. She epitomizes every heterosexual males’ dream fantasy gal: playful, beautiful, sexual mature, likes & understands us men, affectionate, knows how to say “Thank You”, willing to bend the rules, truly lives life to the fullest, great kisser, likes to laugh even at herself, approachable, personable. Ms. Aundrea Carter is a princess, treat her like one, she deserves it!

A couple of things are for certain, I’m gonna try my damn best to earn Aundrea’s heart & as long as Aundrea’s still around, she’ll be my “it girl”. Sorry ladies….Miss ya a whole lots of bunches boo & will be thinkin’ about ya ‘til the next time we meet again!!!! Goodnight & sweet dreams you.

Signed,

Your very own personal paramedic & aspiring firefighter-paramedic
    MELJR89 <a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bunnyranch.com/chat/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=53066" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=53066</a>" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Here it goes.

Walked into her room and it was like walking into my college sweethearts room. She made me forget where I was, this is no working girl, this is an amazing girlfriend and lover. Her body is amazing, perfect proportion and skin as soft as silk. She is very erotic and loves to try new things. Aundrea never starts ‘moaning’ until she has a reason – very different from the others. We rolled and played on the bed the whole time, she introduced different sex toys and positions like we had been friends for ever. This is no job for her, she genuinely loves what she does and it shows – this gal has class with a capital C. If you are ever in the ranch, Aundrea is without a doubt the best experience you will ever have under the roof of the bunny ranch. I never wanted to leave!!
    runningshoe262

I found my time with Aundrea to be authentically date-like, exactly the kind of experience that I search for. The entire time she was with me, Aundrea was focused on her client's pleasure and satisfaction, creating and exploring a very intimate, thoroughly sensual experience.
    I was so pleased with Aundrea that I asked her to stay for an extra hour. And I didn't let her leave without ensuring that I had a second date scheduled with her for next week. I intend to see Aundrea as often as I can.
    R.J.

I have seen Aundrea twice now. Both times I left extremely happy. I'm not going to go into a bunch of details but she is an extremely attractive woman that knows how to put people at ease and have fun.
    If you do decide to go see Aundrea I would strongly recommend that you take her up on a massage. She is not a LMT but her massage skills are on par if not better then some of the LMTs I have been too. Plus as a bonus it not only feels very therapeutic it’s also very sensual.
    She is exactly what I was looking for, model quality appearance, intelligent, sensual, and a desire to please. She is the real deal and I definitely plan on seeing her as many times as I can afford too.
    L.H.D

Setting up an appointment with Aundrea was very easy for me. I just sent her an email with when I wanted to meet up with her and she quickly responded with a yes. She said that she would contact me the next day (which was the day of our meeting) to confirm and she did. We chatted a bit on the bed just to get comfortable with each other and then I could tell that she was getting a little anxious (at this time I had just remembered the e mail she sent me an hour earlier..."im so horny right now"). We both started getting down into our birthday suits and she started out with a little massage. Then went on to a toe curling blowjob. She is very good at this and I had to slow her down a couple of times just so I didnt blow so early. After, she climbed on top for a little cowgirl. After that, everything seemed like one big blur of happiness. Cowgirl to doggy to reverse cowgirl to asian cowgirl to mish to folded deck chair back to cowgirl and all over again! (if you were wondering, i had to look on sexinfo101.com for all the names haha) The thing I loved the most of all was that there was a mirror at the end of the bed so I could see everything!
    I can definitely say that she wore me out. I loved the confidence she had and had just enough dirty talk that I wanted to keep going forever. After I finally blew, all I could do was lay there for a little. I had never felt that worn out before but i guess it was because we had just done some sexcapades! She offered me a shower and I gladly accepted.
    All in all, I had a great time with Aundrea. She has a very calm demeanor but when you get her in the sack, she is wild! She is beautiful, exciting, sexy, and intelligent. I noticed that as I was heading for the shower, she reached for her book to do a little reading instead of turning on the tv. She is truly a gem to the bunnyranch. Take good care of her. I want her to stick around as long as my pockets can handle!
    H.M.

I've seen this stunning young lady twice now. She greeted me in the parlor and I was immediately taken with her fresh and captivating appearance. Aundrea is flat out gorgeous and she has the personality to match her physical beauty. She is calm, mature, engaging and easy to laugh. She is great fun to talk too and does not pepper her speech with " like, OMG and whatever". Her grace and intellect belie her young age. Did I mention that she really enjoys SEX!
    We start with mutual manual explorations and move on to oral gratification. Her grooming and hygiene are impeccable and her perfectly proportioned body is to die for. Her sexual energy and vocal response increase with your rising tension and desires. She is not shy about orgasms, which I relish in a woman. After the climax, she enjoys some cuddle time and your hours of bliss come to an end. She is an angel of carnal pleasures not to be missed.
    H.S.

Every now and then, when meeting a new lady, I feel like a sweep stake winner. This is one of those lucky encounters. Aundrea is the true GFE. I enjoyed her company better than most GFE’s. What makes her so special? As it is often the case with me, it is intimacy, willingness to indulge together, and being sensual/sexual that make love making so enjoyable. Aundrea is in this business partly for her own enjoyment.
    Aundrea is a sensual woman with highly charged sexual energy, and she wants to indulge. All this on top of top notch physical beauty. She is very responsive to stimulus and gets WET easily. When brought to her big O, her whole body showed a spasm-like reaction, shaking/shuddering/bending, with some sexiest vocal expressions. WHOA, what heavens! It was a sight to behold.
    Her kissing deserves a praise. It was the best kissing I've had. For many, kissing is more intimate than sex, and light kissing often means lack of intimacy. Not so with Aundrea. When I sense slightest discomfort in ladies for kissing, I stay away from it, whether it is stated in menu or not. With Aundreal, we engaged in kissing for the most of the hour, with and without tongue, and it was marvelously intimate and sensual.
    M.D.

2. reviews will remain anonymous as requested.

3. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

Great reviews, sweetie!

4. You will always be my o [smilie=be mine!.gif] ne and only forever.