New Girl on The Ranch!

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by JessicaRavage, Mar 25, 2022.

1. JessicaRavage
    Chat with Me

JessicaRavage New Girl specials through my april bday!

Hi there!

I'm Jessica Ravage. Im new at Sagebrush and very excited to meet you! I love roleplay, dirty talk, couples, group sex and threesomes, foot worship (mine), and cock worship. I have some experience as a Domme but I really love being on my knees for Daddy. I am a passionate lover and am open to vanilla or fetish parties. So, if you like curvy redheads, I'm the girl for you! Or double the Redhead fun and party with Mae Love and I!

I'll be here through April 11th and back again this summer.

Attached Files:

gLip5, Baba1234, JayJayJay and 4 others like this.
  2. Welcome to the @sagebrusranch family @JessicaRavage gentlemen cum visits this beautiful lady’s while she on tour

3. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

Pizza Man Well-Known Member

@JessicaRavage BIG HEARTY WELCOME to the Sage! You are a bag of chips and all that! Your menu is like an alphabet soup. I actually understand what "some" of those mean. LOL.

Sounds like you're popular in the Alt Erotica scene with those tatts.

4. JessicaRavage
    Chat with Me

JessicaRavage New Girl specials through my april bday!

I have been known to do well with alt communities but I have something to offer everyone! I have a background as a cam model so Im used to talking in letters :) But I did adjust it to make more sense! Thank you for the warm welcome and hope to meet you sometime.

5. wrb55rosco
    Chat with Me

wrb55rosco Well-Known Member

Welcome to the Bunny Empire, Jessica Ravage. Hope you have a great first trip out here…….

6. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

Welcome aboard! Hope to meet you on my next visit.

7. Welcome to the @sagebrushranch. You are truly a gem. Beautiful inside and out.

8. RebeccaBrite
    Chat with Me

RebeccaBrite Well-Known Member

Bumping up our new starlets post!! I look forward to meeting you in the future! I hope your tour is/was awesome.