Last Activity:
Apr 18, 2022
Birthday:
April 25
Home Page:
Salon Owner/Stylist and Webcam Model

Share This Page

JessicaRavage

New Girl specials through my april bday!, Female, from Mountain Town CO, United States

Come Celebrate my April Birthday with me! Mar 28, 2022

JessicaRavage was last seen:
Apr 18, 2022
    1. KikiLover
      KikiLover
      Happy birthday beautiful :)
    2. JessicaRavage
      JessicaRavage
      Come Celebrate my April Birthday with me!
      1. JayJayJay likes this.
    3. Marlin Groce Jr
      Marlin Groce Jr
      Welcome to BR message boards. Best wishes on your tour at SBR's
    4. JessicaRavage
      JessicaRavage
      New Girl specials through April 11th! Lets turn fantasies into memories.
  • About

Birthday:
    April 25
    Home Page:
    https://www.jessicaravage.com/
    Salon Owner/Stylist and Webcam Model
    Bra: 36G
    Height: 5'5
    Hair: Red
    Eyes: Piercing Blue
    Body Type: Hourglass
    Feet: 7.5 (and cute!)
    Fetish/Kink/BDSM: Experienced Switch
    Sexual Orientaion: Pan/Bisexual
    Girl Friend Experience Enthusiast

Sensual, free-spirited woman, on her next big adventure…

I'm the perfect combination of sultry, bubbly, engaging. I'll tantalize your spirit and body. My friends would tell you that I have a great sense of humor. I never fail to make them smile. I'll be more than eager to please you, and will focus on giving you a stellar experience every time. All I want to do is help you relax, feel comfortable, and know that I'll take the lead when appropriate. From intimate conversation and racy dirty talk, to full-on role-play or power exchange; I'll have a customized experience for everyone!

I offer companionship, love, and care. My goal in life is to help reduce shame and promote self-love, authenticity, and acceptance. I easily find something attractive about everyone that books me and want you to feel safe with me to explore your wildest dreams. I absolutely love providing a girlfriend experience with more intimate activities like deep kissing, cuddles, massage, and showers. I'm trauma-informed, intuitive, and sensitive to virgins and those needing special accommodations. I love being on my knees for Daddy, having an intense interaction, or just connecting in a soft and gentle way. I'm smart, well-spoken, and classy enough to accompany you on a romantic dinner or fun and adventurous enough to spend the day riding the slopes. We can even have an overnight in the fantasy suite and then share a breakfast tailored to your liking.

I believe in the healing powers of sex. And for those wanting to explore their kinkier side, I am experienced and educated in BDSM. As a true switch, I embody both Dominant and submissive. I have an extensive background in fetish and fire performance, producing lifestyle events, and in kink education. Imagine us doing a two-girl party and topping a sweet submissive together or letting my little girl curl up in your lap while you give me gentle spankings, forehead kisses, and butt rubs. I’ve been featured in several magazines as both model and kink writer, including one of the UK’s leading fetish magazines. I can even share some of my erotic fiction with you or guides to activities like anal sex and or what to do at your first swinger event! I even offer souvenirs for those with pantie and foot fetishes.

When I'm not working at Sagebrush, or running my salon and working as a cam model, I'm on my 35-acre Rocky Mountain ranch wielding chainsaws, shooting guns, and driving my pickup truck in the mud. I'm a true contradiction with the spirit of a tomboy but the looks of a goddess. I'm multifaceted and an artist to my core. My favorite way to relax is soaking my luxurious outdoor clawfoot tub with a glass of champagne. My 2 Labradoodles Charlee and Peach have captured my heart and always provide me with big laughs and warm cuddles.

I can't wait to meet you and become the ring leader of your most extravagant fantasies!

Email me at [email protected] to begin our story!

Menu: Girlfriend Experience, Vanilla, Daddy Dom/ little girl, Caregiver/little, hotwife/cuck, Threesomes, and group parties, cock worship, Foot fetish, Squirter, Roleplay, Dirty Talk, Petplay, couples, soft BDSM, and more!

Cosplay options (check for availability): Nurse, Maid, Cop, Boss, Teacher, Flight attendant, Cow, Kitten, Sports, School Girl (Asian and catholic), Jessica Rabbit, circus/Harley Quinn, Cheerleader, Brat Onesie, Mistress and Babygirl Latex, Qipao. Or I can add a costume of your choosing to my wishlist so you can have it sent ahead of time for our party. Send me an email and we can curate the perfect roleplay experience. With my background in burlesque and cirque nouveau theater, I truly LOVE roleplaying.

Tour Dates: March 24 - April 11th and possibly through the end of April which is my Birthday month! Come celebrate with me with bottle service!

Signature

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSAZOnGcCsW_2321pbcL7l6mp7LyvD9YtcHag&usqp=CAU

Bra: 36G
    Height: 5’5
    Hair: Red
    Eyes: Piercing Blue
    Body Type: Hourglass
    Feet: 7.5 (and cute!)
    Fetish/Kink/BDSM: Experienced Switch
    Sexual Orientaion: Pan/Bisexual
    Girlfriend Experience Enthusiast
    Email: [email protected]

Sensual, free-spirited woman, on her next big adventure…

I’m the perfect combination of sultry, bubbly, and engaging. I’ll tantalize your spirit and body. My friends would tell you that I have a great sense of humor. I never fail to make them smile. I’ll be more than eager to please you, and will focus on giving you a stellar experience every time. All I want to do is help you relax, feel comfortable, and know that I’ll take the lead when appropriate. From intimate conversation and racy dirty talk, to full-on role-play or power exchange; I’ll have a customized experience for everyone!

I offer companionship and care in a loving way. My goal in life is to help reduce shame and promote self-love, authenticity, and acceptance. I can easily find something attractive about everyone that books me and want you to feel safe with me to explore your wildest dreams. I absolutely love providing a girlfriend experience with more intimate activities like deep kissing, cuddles, massage, and showers. I’m trauma-informed, intuitive, and sensitive to virgins and those needing special accommodations. I love being on my knees for Daddy, having an intense interaction, or just connecting in a soft and gentle way. I’m smart, well-spoken, and classy enough to accompany you on a romantic dinner or fun and adventurous enough to spend the day riding the slopes. We can even have an overnight in the fantasy suite and then share a breakfast tailored to your liking.

I believe in the healing powers of sex. And for those wanting to explore their kinkier side, I am experienced and educated in BDSM. As a true switch, I embody both Dominant and submissive. I have an extensive background in fetish and fire performance, producing lifestyle events, and kink education. Imagine us doing a two-girl party and topping a sweet submissive together or letting my little side curl up in your lap while you give me gentle spankings, forehead kisses, and butt rubs. I’ve been featured in several magazines as both model and kink writer, including one of the UK’s leading fetish magazines. I can even share some of my erotic fiction with you or guides to activities like anal sex and or what to do at your first swinger event! I also offer souvenirs for those with pantie and foot fetishes.

When I’m not working at Sagebrush, or running my salon and working as a cam model, I’m on my 35-acre Rocky Mountain ranch wielding chainsaws, shooting guns, and driving my pickup truck in the mud. I’m a true contradiction with the spirit of a tomboy but the looks of a goddess. I’m multifaceted and an artist to my core. My favorite way to relax is soaking in my luxurious, outdoor, clawfoot tub with a glass of champagne. My 2 Labradoodles Charlee and Peach have captured my heart and always provide me with big laughs and warm cuddles.

I can’t wait to meet you and become the ring leader of your most extravagant fantasies!

Email me at [email protected] to begin our story! Or Call CALL (775) 246-5683 EXT. 0 and let them know you are making a deposit for a party with Jessica Ravage.

Menu: Girlfriend Experience, Vanilla, Daddy Dom/ little girl, Caregiver/little, Hotwife/Cuck, Threesomes/Group Parties, Cock Worship, Foot Fetish, Squirter, Roleplay, Dirty Talk, Petplay, Couples, Soft BDSM, and more!

Cosplay options (check for availability): Nurse, Maid, Cop, Boss, Teacher, Flight attendant, Cow, Kitten, Sports, School Girl (Asian and Catholic), Jessica Rabbit, Circus/Harley Quinn, Cheerleader, Brat Onesie, Mistress and Babygirl Latex, Qipao. Or I can add a costume of your choosing to my wishlist so you can have it sent ahead of time for our party. Send me an email and we can curate the perfect roleplay experience. With my background in burlesque and cirque nouveau theater, I truly LOVE roleplaying.

Tour Dates: March 24 – April which is my Birthday month! Come celebrate with me with bottle service!