Nancy's Italy

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by NancyLoren, Jul 5, 2023.

1. NancyLoren
    Chat with Me

NancyLoren The Gentlemen's Choice

IMG_1712.jpeg IMG_1523.jpeg IMG_1491.jpeg IMG_1792.jpeg I've been enjoying some beautiful places here in Italy off the beaten track and just tanning, eating wonderful food and drinking amazing wines. I'll be back on the 13/07 but in the meantime think about me[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=call me.gif] IMG_1523.jpeg IMG_1491.jpeg View attachment 220719 IMG_1792.jpeg View attachment 220719

2. KylieMoon
    Chat with Me

KylieMoon Your exotic cuban girl fantasy

First ! You look absolutely amazing miss Nancy !!!! Second the food looks so delicious!!! I hope you’re having the best time!!!

3. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Italy is one of my favorite countries to visit and the food is beyond delicious! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif];)

4. Milan
    Chat with Me

Milan Your Life Size Ebony Doll

ABSOLUTELY gorgeous!! Italy glows on you!! [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. NancyLoren
    Chat with Me

Thank you all. I cant lie. I am missing Italy and my outdoor adventures.

Someone can take me on a journey to a serene and breathtaking destination where you can immerse yourself in the beauty of the outdoors and myself.

[​IMG]

6. I was in Italy in 2018. I met my Italian cousins in Messina, Italy. We had a great time.

7. NancyLoren
    Chat with Me

I love Sicilia, I visited Catania a couple of days and spent some time south towards Agrigento. Sicilia is special and I love sharing it with my friends;)

aztecwarrior2881 likes this.
  8. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

destinistarr Your Ultimate GFE Companionship

Love your pictures so gorgeous darlin.

9. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

destinistarr Your Ultimate GFE Companionship

book with @NancyLoren she is a lovely romantic firecracker.

10. NancyLoren
    Chat with Me

IMG_1831.jpeg IMG_1990.jpeg IMG_1700.jpeg

More of the things I enjoy drinks more food and horny animals

11. SummerAdair
    Chat with Me

SummerAdair GFF, sex education, sexual healing sessions

This lovely lady knows the finer things in life, why not book an outdate with her and treat her right.

NancyLoren likes this.
  12. NancyLoren
    Chat with Me

When a cannoli calls me I run:) What makes you want to run to me?[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] IMG_1611.jpeg

BellaWest, MiaMonet and LolaLaBella like this.
  13. stacytyler
    Chat with Me

stacytyler Bunny Babe! Email me to set up appointments today!

Gorgeous! I want to run away to Italy with you Nancy![smilie=happy.gif]

14. LolaLaBella
    Chat with Me

LolaLaBella Well-Known Member

You truly glow in Italy darling! Somebody come book with this exquisite woman :)

15. SophiaSun
    Chat with Me

SophiaSun Well-Known Member

Absolutamente gorgeous!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

16. GREAT PICTURES
    Gentlemen come book some time with this beauty and hear all about her trip!

17. AddieCalico
    Chat with Me

AddieCalico certified woodland nymph!

Hope you had such a good time honey!

18. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love your stunning pics!!! Book your memorable party with @NancyLoren today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. Nancy, the first time you teased me with your dreamy legs and perfect ankles, I discovered a new chapter of pleasure. I miss you so much! aa.jpeg

DiamondYang likes this.
  20. EllieAmes
    Chat with Me

EllieAmes Sinfully Delicious

Thanks for sharing your trip with us I love the pictures! Italy would be a great place to visit!

21. LitaLecherous
    Chat with Me

LitaLecherous Your Perverted Pin-Up Girlfriend

Looks like you’re having the best time!! I’m supposed to go next summer :)

NancyLoren likes this.
  22. NancyLoren
    Chat with Me

FINDING OUT IF YOUR NAUGHRTY

IMG_0385 2.JPG

23. SkyeMonroe
    Chat with Me

SkyeMonroe Curvy companion

So pretty and the food looks incredible ;)

NancyLoren likes this.
  24. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love your pics and have a wonderful holidays!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

NancyLoren likes this.
  25. Would love to know if I am naughty! Very sexy pic!! :):):)

26. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love all your amazing photos!!! Book your party with @NancyLoren today with many memorable experiences to cherish!!! Treat yourself for the holidays!!1[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

NancyLoren and wrb55rosco like this.
  27. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

28. Cool!!!beautiful lady in beautiful Italy!!!beautiful yacht too!!!

NancyLoren likes this.
  29. Such gorgeous photos, girl!!!

[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

NancyLoren likes this.
  30. randyryder
    Chat with Me

randyryder Pure heart with a dirty mind!

Wow great pictures! I'm sure it was such a great time :p:p

NancyLoren likes this.
  31. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love your awesome pics!!! Book a party with @NancyLoren today with many memorable experiences to cherish!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

32. I really want to go to Italy some day. One of my favorite foods is AUTHENTIC Italian. So, I would probably spend most of my time eating lol but your smile is so big and bright and tells me you must have enjoyed it there. Can’t wait to visit. Thanks for sharing your trip with us. :):):)

NancyLoren likes this.
  33. AshtonGray
    Chat with Me

AshtonGray Ms Ashton Gray - Legal Luxury Compainion

Nancy! You make me miss Italy so bad! I've only been to Venice, but would love to go back and see more! What would you say are your favorite places to go? Id love to see more of southern Italy, its beaches, and its food- I am a big seafood lover What's also your favorite dish? Is there a best time of year to go? Miss you love!!!

34. NancyLoren
    Chat with Me

Lovlies[smilie=hi ya!.gif]I miss you all so much[smilie=hot over you.gif] Anywhere in Italy is special, its steeped in history, culture and of course the best food and drink possible! Each region from the north to the south has its own unique identity with diverse wines, foods, and even dialects. I'm from Emilia Romagna so of course it is my favorite place to be with beautiful little cities like Bologna, home to the oldest university in the world and our famous porticoes that keep you from getting to wet in the rain and shaded in the summer. Ferrara and Ravenna are Unesco cities, Modena produces balsamic vineger and the Ferrari of course and Parma with it's wonderful production of the world famous proscuito and parmessan cheese you'll never go hungry in this part of Italy. As for my fovorite food I love everything

35. LittleLexxi
    Chat with Me

LittleLexxi Exotic Green Eyed Slim Petite Russian/Latina Bunny

Look at you! Lookin sexy on that boat, have lots of fun !