Name something that gets you turned on!

Discussion in 'Games' started by DesertRose, Jan 13, 2017.

1. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

Sparkling, strappy, high heels. :rolleyes:[smilie=hi ya!.gif]

DesertRose likes this.
  2. LOL - I LOVE that! I do hope 5'5" qualifies me to be Junoesque! (Yes - you made me look up a word - and THAT is very sexy to me, too!)

joe carbols likes this.
  3. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

joe carbols Well-Known Member

Hi @sonja i figured you were kinda tiny I saw the picture of you and @cumishaamado in the pearl and pink “Martian” outfits on the pole. Yes you qualify for Junoesque. I’m getting the feeling that you’re a pretty awesome lady and while I have not had the pleasure to meet you in person. You are definitely more than just another pretty face to me. Thank you so much for reaching out to me several weeks ago. I sincerely look forward to my next trip to Vegas and share a Diet Coke with you

sonja likes this.
  4. Me, too. Joe. I am quite anxious to enjoy quality intercourse (verbal or otherwise) in the flesh! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

joe carbols likes this.
  5. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Well don’t get your hopes up too high @sonja it might be a while till I’m in Vegas again. But ... I’m sure the wait will be worth it. Besides the “Mind” is a terrible thing to waste. I’m very happy you allow me to use mine and to stimulate yours. I have been told I have “other” redeeming qualities but..... no one will tell me what they are.

6. jax
    Chat with Me

jax Well-Known Member

A warm smile, and great laugh! Also, someone who is really present and wants to be there. That instantly make them more attractive to me.

HotSexyDiction and sonja like this.
  7. lover5
    Chat with Me

lover5 Well-Known Member

Good thing to know[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

8. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Thank you @sonja for liking my post. I hope the photo shoot went well. I’ll have to take you and the ladies up in that in my next trip to Vegas. I agree it’s a great way for us to hone our photography skills and meet some fascinating ladies.

sonja likes this.
  9. Dirty talking:)!

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

joe carbols likes this.
  10. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Thank you @sonja for liking my post. Yes you are a goddess just like Juno. Has nothing to do with your height. Besides you stand tallest when you smile.

sonja likes this.
  11. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Being old school romantic @rileyzane it is very hard for me to talk dirty to a pretty lady like yourself. Just ain’t gonna happen

Kmoe2244 and AveryLee like this.
  12. Old school romance is great too!!:)
    Kissing, and cuddling is just as great!

joe carbols likes this.
  13. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Thanks romantic @rileyzane for liking my post. Sounds like a great offer but we can discuss later that is a very personal experience for me there are just a few fine young ladies I feel comfortable with. Maybe you will be number 4. Hope you get chosen for every lineup this weekend

AveryLee likes this.
  14. You never know!:) <3 Thank you so much for the. I truly hope so too

15. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

Deep kissing and having my ears nibbled do it for me.

DesertRose and AveryLee like this.
  16. Ragazo Solo
    Chat with Me

Ragazo Solo Well-Known Member

being with a lover (a lover being someone who is on the same sexual /emotional wave)

HotSexyDiction and AveryLee like this.
  17. Yes!! So important. It is hard to find. I try my best to have all of my parties like this

HotSexyDiction and Ragazo Solo like this.
  18. Whispering in my ear softly. Preferable saying naughty things.
    Slowly working down to my neck and licking my nipples going VERY slow and gentle

Old Nick and Matthias like this.
  19. Ragazo Solo
    Chat with Me

Riley, with your level of intuition I bet your partners are lovers.
    Lucky guys :)

AveryLee likes this.
  20. Awww!! They are. Am I allowed to take pride in that?! haha
    I guess it comes down to always partying with people that I KNOW will be lovers!
    I have to have that connection in order to give my all! I guess that comes with a little bit of intuition:)

Ragazo Solo likes this.
  21. Ragazo Solo
    Chat with Me

I would think you should be very proud of that haha!!
    The world can be a rough place for empathetic, intuitive people

HotSexyDiction and AveryLee like this.
  22. Thank you!! :) I will take that as a compliment hehe.
    My life isn't that rough! <3 I let the right people in, and we always please each other one or another;)!
    happily heh

23. Ragazo Solo
    Chat with Me

I hope you do because it was meant as a compliment :)

AveryLee likes this.
  24. I like compliments:)! you can keep them coming hehe

Ragazo Solo likes this.
  25. Ragazo Solo
    Chat with Me

Lol, perfect!
    C'e' un angela
    …………………………..

AveryLee likes this.
  26. But but... I don't know what that means oh no ha

Ragazo Solo likes this.
  27. Ragazo Solo
    Chat with Me

It means...…….
    you are an angel

and you are
    a sexy angel!

AveryLee likes this.
  28. Ahhhh! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

I am turned on by a man's attentiveness to me. Focus speaks volumes about what's going on under the surface & is very sexy.

29. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Hi @sonja I had no idea Uncle Fester was also attentive as well. Oh I can stay focused for sure

sonja likes this.
  30. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Thank you @sonja for liking my post. Glad to see appearance is not a key driver for you

sonja likes this.
  31. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

That’s what I like doing. ;););)

32. Not even near the top of my list. I appreciate good looks from an ascetic point of view but not as an indicator of what would actually attract me.

joe carbols likes this.
  33. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Wow @sonja i guess there is hope for me yet. I have been very blessed with most of the ladies I have had an encounter or two. And they have similar feelings like you have. I can not lie, I have had some not so perfect encounters but.... I enjoy variety but I also appreciate being a “regular” with my good friends at the Kit Kat and Sagebrush.

Interesting how I gravitate to those fine ladies as well. I’m so sorry I missed meeting you on April 16 th of this year although @BrooklynMoore did an excellent job showing me around.

Btw how did you know I was once a monk???

sonja likes this.
  34. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Hey there @sonja thanks for liking my post I will make myself attentive with all available media. Just ask @cumishaamado or @SableRenae or @K.C. Dyamondz As time goes on you will see. Thanks again for your help with the pony express question

sonja likes this.