My weekend with Kimberly Love - a genuine GFE

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by krigar, Oct 22, 2011.

1. For several years I had been frequenting various Las Vegas and Reno area ranches in pursuit of a genuine Girlfriend Experience. After each encounter, I would leave thinking to myself that while the sex was good (great, in some cases), there was no "girlfriend" type connection. I realized I needed to find a better way to preview the ladies and their specialties because up to this point, going to a ranch and just opting for a line-up wasn't letting me know whether she was "in to" the GFE or not. And although many said they were, it wasn't what I envisioned. I was also apprehensive going on internet websites. It's way too easy to touch up or use out of date photos. As reluctant as I was though, I knew it had to be better that what I was doing. I was very disappointed in the offering on every ranches website... until I came across The Bunny Ranch site. There were so many choices. I wanted to make an appoinment with one of the ladies, but choosing was difficult. Two in particular piqued my interest. Both were at The Love Ranch and they were just stunning. I don't know what method I used, but I chose one and scheduled an appoinment with her. When the time came, however, I arrived at The Love Ranch only to learn there had been a mix-up and the lady I was to party with was unavailable. The staff was apologetic, but there wasn't much they could do except offer me a line-up, which I didn't want. What I wanted was a party with one of the two ladies I had seen on their website. They asked who the other lady was and I said Kimberly Love. Attempting to accomodate me, they went to make a call and returned several minutes later to inform me that Kimberly lived locally and she had agreed to come in, even though it was her day off, but it would be an hour wait, at least. I said OK and sat at the bar. As I'm sitting there, I'm thinking... "this is not a good start to a party. Not only does she know she's my SECOND choice, but I've also dragged her back to The Ranch on her day off." I'm confident this will not go well.

I'm nursing the last of several drinks, trying not to think how bad this could go, when the bartender signals that Kimberly is walking into the parlor. I get off my chair, turn around, and see this drop-dead gorgeous brunette standing there in blue jeans, a white top, and sneakers. Her hair, which hung slightly past her shoulders and was still a little wet, had beautiful natural curls. She was the epitome of the "girl next door". And I had never seen someone pull off the "casual look" as well as she did. On her face was a warm, friendly smile and with a gleam in her eye said "HI... I'm Kimberly". Then she reached out, gently took my hand, and led me to the VIP room. The only thought I had as I followed was... "She's way out of my league".

She sat on the bed and motioned for me to sit next to her. We discussed what I was expecting from a GFE. All the while she has this enticing smile on her face, and is looking at me with those beautiful brown eyes. She assures me her GFE will be the experience of a lifetime. By the time we start our party, she has me thinking the same thing. And by the time our party ends... I've HAD the experience of a lifetime. She was attentive to my every wish and desire, and could not have been more adept at fulfilling them. She was sexy and romantic, playful and adventurous, affectionate and intimate. She was... incredible! I left there with a smile on my face... I FINALLY had a genuine Girlfriend Experience.

That was 2-1/2 years ago. Since then, Kimberly and I have had more than a few parties (with more planned) and have spent many pleasurable hours together. Now when I arrive at The Love Ranch, she is usually waiting for me in the parlor. She still has that warm, friendly, enticing smile and that gleam in her eye. She still gently takes my hand and leads me to the VIP room. But that's where the routine ends. With each succeeding visit, Kimberly inroduces something new and exciting into our repertoire. She loves indulging in adventures that culminate in the greatest amount of pleasure and gratification. She's full of surprises and has a wonderfully impish imagination. Kimberly understands my desire for a genuine Girlfriend Experience... then facilitates its fulfillment.

2. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

What a great review!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

wow nice review I am glad you have had many memorable encounters with the beautiful Kimberly Love

4. i like kimberly a lot :oops: :p

5. Ms Jill
    Chat with Me

Ms Jill Active Member

Kimberly has such a fun, sensual vibe about her. I'm not surprised you guys have awesome parties together. It's nice of you to write such a thoughtful review, and I'm glad you had fun!

6. Thanks for the kind comments regarding my review. Kimberly is awesome! She makes writing such a review easy. I look forward to continuing my "research" for the sequel.

Jill, thanks for summarizing Kimberly so accurately and precisely... "(she) has such a fun, sensual vibe about her". I wish I would have thought to say that! Maybe I can get some phrases from you before I do my next review about Kimberly?

7. Wow that is a review :)

8. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

For sure - Kimberly is definitely a women that everyone must meet!

9. Kimberly is a great person to spend time with. I'm glad you liked the review.

10. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

I love this girl! :lol: [smilie=hot over you.gif]

11. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

Krigar - we're all excited that you discovered Kimberly's beauty and kind heart! Looking forward to having you back as a guest to the Love Ranch to see Kimberly many more times! xoxo