My time with Tiara Tae

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Nate in the box, Apr 11, 2019.

1. First and foremost, I wanna thank Tiara for giving me one of the best days of my life, that I could have ever asked or hoped for. Thank you Tiara.

What’s there to say about @TiaraTae that hasn’t been said so well, by so many other people? For anyone who has had the privilege of meeting her, you know she is beautiful, funny, kind, down to earth, charming, smart, sweet, sincere, and genuine. There is just not enough superlatives to adequately describe how wonderful she is. I consider myself blessed to be one of the people who have gotten to meet her and to have been given such a great day by her.

Growing up, I had always been more quiet and shy when it comes to women. I knew I wanted to experience what so many people were talking about, and decided several months ago I was going to try. After looking on the message boards for a few days, I came across Tiara Tae. After spending time reading all the heat felt, glowing reviews I could find on her, I knew this was a person I would love to meet. After gathering some courage, I emailed Tiara, and to my surprise responded almost immediately. She said she was happy I reached out to her, would love to help me out and also said she couldn’t wait to meet me. That made me feel really good inside. After getting the date down and a deposit made, she asked if we could stay in touch. I said absolutely, and she said great and that she couldn’t wait for “our experience.” I love that, “our experience.” One of Tiara’s best qualities, is that she does so many of the small things so well. I think that is such cool way to look at it, and phrase it “our experience.”

As the months would pass Tiara and I would continue to correspond through email. This was very important to me, because I knew I wouldn’t have the social lubricant of alcohol, to take any nerves away that I may feel on the day of the date, due to some very poor choices I had made in another life. I also knew that I was gonna have to tell her that I couldn’t drink and was actually very nervous about it. She responded very quickly telling me that it’s not a problem at all and in fact she was very proud my seven year sobriety. Once again, that made me feel very good inside. She also said that I would feel instant comfort once I was around her. Tiara was 100% correct. I felt instant comfort once I was around her.

Finally the day has come when I would get to meet Tiara face to face. As I walked into the ranch, she was there to greet me and give me a big hug. I believe it was @Jessie Summers who wrote “as Tiara walked towards me, I kept thinking, do not screw this up, do not screw this up.” I had that exact thought as Tiara walked towards me. And there was also about two seconds there where I forgot how to talk. After a short introduction, we went to her room and talked for a bit about what kinda of party we would have. We decided on an outdate, and I consider myself very lucky in getting to do that. We went to an Italian restaurant, and there I had some of the best conversation and most fun I have ever had. She is just so much fun to talk to, and she is so funny. It was a really great time we had together. And at the end of the meal, Tiara insisted on picking up the check! How cool is that?! Very cool, is the correct answer. After the meal we headed back to the ranch for some more time together. There, Tiara provided me with everything I could have hoped for, plus so much more. She was so nice, patient, generous, gave me so much confidence, and made me feel so important. As our time wrapped up, I thought to myself that it just went to fast and felt very spoiled with how generous and kind Tiara is. As we walked to the front door, Tiara gave me a hug goodbye, and insisted that I come back again to see her. I definitely will be doing that.

You know, sometimes we can fall into the rut of life. I know I have. For the last two or three months, it was go to work, go home, repeat. After meeting Tiara, I fell in love with life again and remembered how it feels to be alive again. I am very, very honored and lucky, that I got to meet her and spend quality time with her.

If you’re thinking about meeting Tiara, do not hesitate. Reach out to her. I promise you will not regret it. Thank you again Tiara, for everything.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2019
    Kmoe2244, Benz, Lunch Buffett and 4 others like this.
  2. thank you for this amazing review! and yes I am so proud of you. seven years is sooo long! I truly admire you!

David Watts and Nate in the box like this.
  3. carlitoalex
    Chat with Me

carlitoalex Well-Known Member

Tiara is one of my favorites. Can't wait to party with her again in June.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2019
    Nate in the box likes this.
  4. Great review my knees were shaking when I met tiara but she put me at ease very quickly!

5. Thank you Tiara. I admire you greatly and you are an amazing woman to be around and talk with. Thank you again for everything

6. Me too. It’s incredible how quickly that happened too

7. time flys when you are having fun right! :)

8. Time did fly! Can’t wait to come back again :)

9. Such a wonderful review Nate. I’ve partied with Tiara before and I can agree with how amazing she is!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Thank you very much Mia. I appreciate your kind words. Tiara is an amazing person.

MiaAmore likes this.
  11. Yes of course, it’s hard to not admire such a genuine character.

12. You’re good people Mia Amore :)

13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!! Schedule your fabulous appointment with @TiaraTae with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. Thank you Cumisha. I’m glad you enjoyed the review

15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

It’s my pleasure and you’re welcome!!!