REVIEW my St. Patrick's Day encounter with Caressa Kisses

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by FriskyJimmy29, Mar 18, 2016.

1. FriskyJimmy29
    Chat with Me

FriskyJimmy29 Well-Known Member

After two years of talking and getting to know each other I finally had the honor and privilege to spend time with the beautiful Caressa Kisses on St Patrick's Day. After I arrived a little late she greeted me at the parlor in her street clothes (Caressa is beautiful and shines in everything she wears) and gave me a big warm hug. Her beautiful blonde hair, eyes and smile will melt your heart.We then sat at the bar for a drink and talked for a bit before heading to the suite. Caressa is a great conversationalist and listener and will put your mind at ease. Going in with a budget she respected it and we agreed to her Short but Oh So Sweet party. After doing the deed in the office we returned to the suite to enjoy one another. After undressing we started off with some sensual touching and kissing and a mind blowing blowjob. Her oral skills are off the charts and had my heart pumping. We then moved on to the bed for some good ole missionary. Her kitty felt so warm, wet and tight as she moaned with excitement. Being able to look at her during this embrace was passionate and sensational. Getting a little tired and wanting to save my energy we moved to a new position. We then Incorporated one of her toys as she lied on her stomach with her hips raised. This allowed for a deep stimulating penetration that gave us both great pleasure. After another round of oral she finished me with a handjob which resulted in a thunderous climax. After cleaning up we had some much deserved cuddle time and talked for a little bit. Even though our time was short it was unrushed and felt very comfortable. Now I know why she was named Bunny of the Year. Caressa is truly a gift that keeps on giving time and time again and focuses all her energy on you. Thank you once again Caressa you have truly left an impression on me that i'll never forget. I hope to see you again very soon.

-FriskyJimmy29
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

Last edited: Mar 18, 2016
  2. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses Caressakisses.com

FriskyJimmy, I am so happy that we had our time together. I really enjoyed sitting and getting to know you, laughing and talking. I so enjoyed everything we did while we were together, it was hot and exciting and oh so good... I look forward to our next encounter and I can't wait until we are in my suite again.
    Kisses Caressa
    218.jpeg
    IMG_8538.JPG
    IMG_9679.JPG

3. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Found a pot of Gold and had the Luck of the Irish!;)
    Great review FriskyJimmy29 ... and congratulations on a great party!
    [smilie=happy.gif]
    Al

FriskyJimmy29 and caressakisses like this.
  4. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Docrocker Well-Known Member

Nice review its sounds like you found your lucky charm!

5. BaronRandoVJ
    Chat with Me

BaronRandoVJ Well-Known Member

She is so amazing. I wonder why someone hasn't swept her off her feet to love and cherish her forever?

6. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses Caressakisses.com

Thank you guys! I really enjoyed my time with FriskyJimmy and I can't wait until our next encounter.... I love being a lucky charm, let me be yours!
    Kisses Caressa
    FullSizeRender 6.jpg
    IMG_6961.JPG