My "refresher course" with the birthday girl- Katrina Marie

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Anonymous, Nov 14, 2011.

1. "It's not who you are that holds you back, it's who you think you're not." When I tell you that you are as beautiful as any other, trust and believe me. Katrina, there is an innocence about you that I was not prepared for, this review is among the hardest I've had to write, I need to be 100% certain that I get this one right......

Sitting in the parlor I noticed a slight awkwardness you may have had with me. I am a bit of a handful at times and someone reserved may not be prepared on how to handle me. That was my fault for not toning it down with you, but in my defense I was excited to be with you once again! You see, I love the chase, the build up as much as the act itself. I am a hopeless romantic and always will be.

I knew this nervous energy would be put to rest once we got to your bedroom, I just didn't realize how right I would be. For it was the bedroom that we became old friends once again, it was the bedroom where words were no longer needed, it was the bedroom where we once again were on the same page. It was the bedroom where we belonged all along!

When we hit our stride in the bedroom, there was no stopping us. I don't usually make groans or screams in the bedroom, but what you were doing to me, I literally could not control. The way you made me feel was the most intense pleasure felt, I could not possibly describe it in detail here. There are not enough adjectives or space for it.

Holding your hand, fingers intertwined while I slowly entered you, was something we shared, something that was truly special to me. We were amazing TOGETHER, we were once again lovers with far too long of a hiatus apart. The way our session ended brought such joy to both of us. Like giddy kids, we could not wipe the smiles off our faces.

Katrina, remember that moment! For that moment is where we shall pick up from when we see each other the next time, deal?

2. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

Nice review! Katrina is a gorgeous and fun lady! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]