My Party With Leena Lovely

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by LoverOfWomen, Jun 27, 2013.

1. LoverOfWomen
    Chat with Me

LoverOfWomen Well-Known Member

My first three Bunny Ranch partys were with the Super Hot and Sexy Miss Leena Lovely !!! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

At first I was not going to even bother going but then I woke up Monday morning and was like I just came all this way! I have to at least try! So I drive out with the idea of seeing a line up! Well, When Leena walked in she just Took my breath away! She took such good care of me and I'm sure I'll be Remembering those three day's for Years to come !!! :p Thank You so much Leena !!! :p [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

2. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Docrocker Well-Known Member

Glad you got to party with her, she's is quite special.

3. LoverOfWomen
    Chat with Me

You are right about that Doc !!! :p Leena is a special Lady and I'll be remembering are time together for a Very long time !!! :p

4. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Short, sweet and to the point...nice review, LoverOfWomen! Leena is so sexy and so fun to be around. I'm glad each time with her gets better and better!

5. LoverOfWomen
    Chat with Me

Thank you Jade !!! :D I did have an amazing time with Leena and I do hope that she had a Great time as well !!! :p :p :p

6. I love Leena!!

7. Thank you so much!!!! I'm so happy and lucky to have been the special lady!! I definitely enjoyed having you around, and just remember, next time will be.. THAT much better ;) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

8. LoverOfWomen
    Chat with Me

Now I'm Really Looking forward to the next time Miss Lovely !!! :p [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]