About Me MY NEW PODCAST FOR KIT KAT RANCH

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by cumishaamado, May 13, 2022.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]Here's the link to my "New Podcast for Kit Kat Ranch":[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]Let me
    know what you think.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

MarieBossette and tinker like this.
  2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @tinker for liking my post!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. MarieBossette
    Chat with Me

MarieBossette Well-Known Member

OMG Guys! You have to watch this…………..

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @MarieBossette for your kind thoughts and support!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I would love to help you with your mental and physical issues prohibiting you from fulfilling your fantasies and keeping an erection!!! Book your appointment with a 10% deposit, call (775) 246-9975 Ext. 0

[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]You can also email me at: [email protected][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Checkout my "New Podcast" and I would love to help you with you mental and physical needs!!! Let's bring back feelings that you haven't felt in years!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. wrb55rosco
    Chat with Me

wrb55rosco Well-Known Member

Liked this one.. One of these days we will!

8. JourneyRenee
    Chat with Me

JourneyRenee 5’ && Submissive

This was very interesting to watch :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

JourneyRenee likes this.
  10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

11. Great podcast Alsways
    Love your stories and advice book her you guys she a party you won’t want to miss out on

12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @TeganTreasures for sharing your thoughts and support!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @wrb55rosco for sharing you thoughts!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. Always a hoot to watch you or chat with you! I’ve adored you for so long my lovely lady!!!

15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @sindysky for sharing your thoughts, kind words and support!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

17. AutumnVerlot
    Chat with Me

AutumnVerlot Nympho Next Door

Great podcast Cumisha!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @AutumnVerlot for the compliment and support!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and I hope to fulfill your fantasies in the future!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. What an awesome video it realy inspire me by this legendary ladywho is my mentor and my big sister she is so smart and very knowledgeable I am learning so much from her experience I have never met a person that isso patient and pleasant .
    P.s. she has welcome me with so much love and care thatI want to come back to the Kit Kat Ranch,

21. wrb55rosco
    Chat with Me

wrb55rosco Well-Known Member

Cumisha, is a dam nice person. Who happens to know this business very well! Learn from her….

22. and not only that she is a sweetheart and a lovely person to be around.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

23. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @WinterGreenland for your kind words, compliments and support!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @tinker for liking my post!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @WinterGreenland for liking my post and I can't wait for your return in September.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

27. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

28. OliviaBentley
    Chat with Me

OliviaBentley Professional Courtesan

That was entertaining, you're fun to watch!

IMG_1240 (2).jpg

29. You are so photogenic and full of energy my lovely lady! It’s been such a pleasure knowing you all these years xoxoxo[smilie=hot over you.gif]

30. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @sindysky for your kind words, compliments and support!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

31. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

32. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

destinistarr Your Ultimate GFE Companionship

33. randyryder
    Chat with Me

randyryder Pure heart with a dirty mind!

A podcast is a great idea! I'd love to check it out

34. You are so outgoing and fun!!!