My LOD party with the sexy Lexie James

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by foreverman, Sep 30, 2017.

1. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

Last night (9-29) was the Naughty Schoolgirl party at the Love Ranch. I arrived dressed as the Headmaster of the Love Ranch School for Girls. I told Lexie that we needed to talk in her room because as Headmaster I had heard some things about her behavior at school. Not in the proper uniform, entertaining young men in her room, and drinking to name a few. Lexie said she could explain everything if we had a LOD (long overdue) party. Seems when we met at the LRN months ago we both knew this night would come and here it was. Once in her room, I made sure Lexie put on the correct uniform. We then went to the parlor to have fun with all the other naughty girls and there were a lot! Now it was back to her room and it only took seconds for us to jump into bed. Lexie's bedroom eyes lure you in and then she does all the rest. She was very giving and helped to keep an old guy like me going. It sure was a LOD party, but we both said it was worth the wait. Thank you Miss Lexie, you made this old Headmaster very happy! DSC00948.JPG DSC00949.JPG DSC00950.JPG

2. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Sounds like you had a constructive academic counseling session!! ;)

foreverman likes this.
  3. Such a fun night!! Glad to hear you & Lexie had a great time, she was looking sexy as always in her uniform! Loved that her, Remy & I were all matchy-matchy as classmates :);) xoxox

foreverman likes this.
  4. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

Casey, I have to find a way so that we can have our own LOD party. (long over due)

5. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

[​IMG]
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

7. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

RemyMartin Cum get a sip!!!!

@LexieJames is such a naughty school girl, she needs to to see the headmaster often for her misdeeds.....
    I'm glad you were around to giver her correction;)