My last review of the VIP room with Natalia

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by JustHavingFun, Apr 11, 2012.

1. Tuesday morning I ended up deleting my last review I wrote thinking I wanted to edit it a bit since it seemed a bit too lame and serious in spots, it got worse so I hit delete thinking I'd be able to get back to it but that didn't happen. Decided this morning to restore the review back to the way it was and repost it, Natalia and I shared what I'll just say was a rather incredible experience that evening and it was one of those that I just couldn't keep to myself.
    Here's the review once again as I originally wrote it.

I have now seen Natalia 31 times in the past 8 months and have written a few reviews of our parties in that time, I am sure many wonder how it came to be that I'd be seeing her almost exclusively. I could go into a long drawn out review stating my reasons why but I'll try and keep it simple and not get too long winded and boring.

It is really very simple, it's like that feeling you get when your with a long time lover that you happen to click with and everything really works well when your together plus your so comfortable with each other, that's what I have found with Natalia and it just keeps me coming back for more. Every time I visit with her we always tend to bring something new into our parties along with some regular favorite stuff that we like to share together.

For our 31st party we booked the VIP room, we were kind of using this as a continuation from our 30th party since we had planned on utilizing the VIP room then but it happened to be occupied that night. After we got our rounds of drinks and returned to the room I am here to tell you that is when the fun started. We were all over the room that night, from starting out on the bed getting back into an arch position that we ended our 30th party with, quite the explosive first ending in that position for me, got way too excited. After a short break for a bit of a massage while we strategized our next positions to try out we were off to using the sex swing for a couple different activities, I've been wanting to try the swing out with her and I was definitely not disappointed in it, too much fun. Moving on to using the various chairs and amenities available since they all looked so inviting including the red sex chair next to the tub, I've been wanting to use that one also since the first time I saw it, I loved every minute of it. All through this night while we tried the various positions we came up with there was so much laughter, joking around and just a lot of great fun with Natalia and her playful nature that it's no wonder why I can't seem to get enough. Just like when I found myself speechless after our 6th party, (which also happened to be in the VIP room) this night also left that same impression on me for a few days after, hence the reason it's taken me some time to write this review.

In closing this review I tried my best to keep it fairly clean but still give others a little taste of just how exciting a party can be with this incredible lady Miss Natalia, if the chemistry is there when you get together you could quite possibly be in for an experience that just might happen to be one of the best of your life both in and out of the bedroom.

Bebe, I can't wait to get together with you again!!!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

You're so sweet! I appreciate your thoughtfulness and time you put in to this review! I enjoyed reading it [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

I enjoy each party with you and I believe they get better with each encounter! [smilie=be mine!.gif]

Looking forward to #32! Sending you many kisses xoxoxoxo [smilie=be mine!.gif]

xoxo

Natalia

3. Thank you Bebe, this party we had was definitely one for the books and it will be a difficult one to top but I think we are up for that challenge, can't wait for #32 [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

Seems to get better and better each time you visit! [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. You know with all of these great adventures that we have shared it's hard to believe it could get any better than what we have already had but it really does each time we get together [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

Awww you're very sweet! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

7. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

I've enjoyed getting together with again this past month! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

[​IMG][​IMG]