My impromptu party with Alexis Fire

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by FriskyJimmy29, Jul 4, 2012.

1. FriskyJimmy29
    Chat with Me

FriskyJimmy29 Well-Known Member

Vacationing in Nevada was a dream come true for a guy like myself and coming to the BunnyRanch was the best choice i made. After an amazing and unforgettable time with Brooke Taylor I didn't want my time at the ranch to end there by going back to my hotel early so I stayed and had a drink at the bar. From there I encountered and engaged in conversation with the famous Alexis Fire. People may know her as the contortionist and adult film star but she is more than that in fact she's a great conservationist and a very fun and warm woman to be around. I was so drawn to her physically and emotionally that we negotiated and booked an impromptu party. Not sure how well I can go after my first party but I was amazed and impressed Alexis brought the animal out of me. Proving to me that I haven't lost a step despite being out of the game for a long time. Alexis I can not thank you enough for everything that you did for me and going the extra mile. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

-FriskyJimmy29

2. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

Nice! Alexis is a sweetheart [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. Alexis can definitely bring out the fire in anyone :)

4. I am so Happy I could be a part of your Dream come true! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]