My first party with new Bunny Lilyo

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by NRob71, Mar 3, 2013.

1. While in Nevada for my second trip to visit Ruby Rae, I decided to go to the BunnyRanch the evening before, partly to ensure I could find it (I hadn’t been to the BR before), and partly to watch the Saturday Ustream show “live”. I did not have intentions to have any parties other than what I had planned with Ruby, due to financial constraints. I guess you can tell by this thread, I ended up punishing my finances a bit. ;)

Unexpectedly, I met a very pretty young woman there in the parlor, a new Bunny that had only been at the Ranch for a couple of days, who was also watching the Ustream show. Lilyo and I struck up a conversation, and shared a few drinks together, which led to a tour of the BunnyRanch, including a visit to her bedroom. It’s extremely rare for me to feel so much of a connection with someone, especially in such a short time.
    During our talks, I made clear to Lilyo that my budget was already pushed near its limit, and she never tried to pressure me partying with her. There were three or four line-ups she participated in while I was talking with her, and I began to notice that each time I was glad when she returned, and hadn’t been selected.
    Eventually, however, I needed to stop monopolizing her time, she had already spent far more with me than she probably should have. It was at this point, I decided to just go for it, push my finances for all they were worth – how often do I get to travel to the BunnyRanch, after all? You only live once, and all that :mrgreen:

We returned to her bedroom, had a quick negotiation for a short, forty-five minute party, and proceeded to have a great time. I felt we had fantastic chemistry together. She is very enthusiastic and obviously loves her work, and is very good at it. We both had such a good time, that when my time was up, Lilyo made me an offer I couldn’t refuse, to extend the time just a little bit, and I’m glad I took her up on it. After we finished, we returned to the parlor, where we spent some more time talking, until she needed to go. After a final good-night kiss, we parted ways for the evening.

It was a great party, and I’m really glad I was able to abuse my finances to participate in it. :D

Lilyo – thank you for spending so much time with me, for keeping me company for a few hours, and for such a great party. I hope our schedules will be compatible when I return to Nevada in a few months, so we can have a repeat. :)

2. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Great review! Sounds like that impulsive decision paid off, Nrob71!!

3. Thanks, Jade!
    I don't often do impulsive things, but this is one instance where I am glad I did :D