My first Anna and Laci Ann Party

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Rogue, Sep 5, 2011.

1. I can't believe it's been over three months since I first met Anna back in May. And ever since that first exhilaration not a day has gone by when I didn't think about her or our time together. Even now I can still almost smell her sweet perfume and feel her soft skin against me when I sleep. I guess you could say I've got it bad for her like so many others. And I am so glad that I had the chance to see her again recently. I honestly had not planned on making another trip to the ranch again so soon. I usually could only afford one trip per year. But for Anna I was more than happy to make the exception. And I'm very thankful that Anna was able to fit me into her no doubt busy schedule, especially on such short notice.

My trip, however, began rather inauspiciously when my connecting flight from Chicago was unexpectedly cancelled and I had to scramle for an alternate flight into Reno. Luckily, I had decided to fly in a day early. Nevertheless, I didn't check into my hotel until about 10 pm that evening after having left home at 6:00 am (east coast time). (My flight home wasn't any better as I suffered a similar flight cancellation due to the weather) It was quite an ordeal just to get here, but I can honestly say that after seeing Anna again it was well worth the effort. I'd gladly do it all over again even if I could just have one minute with her.

Having finally made it to the ranch at last I rang the bell and entered through the parlor. I soon saw Anna across the room looking very bright and lovely, and radiantly happy. I remember looking at her as if I could never look long enough. She was more beautiful than I remembered. Soon an almost imperceptible sway brought her closer as she greeted me with a warm affectionate embrace. The thought of having Anna in my arms again, her hair against my cheek, made my heart move up a few inches in my chest and beat there steady and fast.

We then sat for several minutes in the parlor just talking and getting reacquainted. I know Anna didn't have to do that. And I just can't tell you what that meant to me to be able to connect on such a personal level. It's the little things like that that make Anna truly special. Throughout our time together it was as if she knew exactly what I wanted--what I needed, and gave it to me--not just in words, or even in her lovemaking, but in a smile--a smile of warmth and delight--that through its beauty expressed all the potential joy that existed between us. Every time I'm fortunate enough to hold her I know what my heart is for.

And just when I thought things couldn't be any more perfect, Anna invited the lovely Laci Ann to join our party. I had first met Laci during my last visit and I knew that I had to see her again someday. Laci is an incredibly beautiful woman with a body to die for. All I know is that I couldn't keep my hands (and mouth) off her beautiful breasts (and other parts for that matter). And I remember she had the most alluring bedroom eyes and captivating smile. I was completely under the spell of her beauty. And soon I was inside the radius of her perfume and kissing her breathlessly! The helpless ecstasy of losing myself in her kisses was opiate rather than tonic. I couldn't seem to get enough and what I got left me completely paralyzed with happiness.

I won't go into too much detail about what went on next (I'll leave that to your imagination), but suffice it to say it was one of those immortal experiences that are often difficult to adequately put into words, and that come by so infrequently, but when they do are unforgettable. The passionate affection that these two absolutely gorgeous and sensual women lavished upon me was more than I could have ever hoped for. It's been two weeks and I still haven't fully recovered all my strength. But I hope to return someday and recapture the magic of that afternoon.

Anna, I want to thank you for allowing me the opportunity to get to know you both on an intimate and personal level over the course of this wonderful summer. For your generosity, kindess, affection, and everyting that you did for me I am eternally grateful. I want you to know that you've a place in my heart that no one else ever could have. I could never forget you. Whoever I may love I will always compare her to you. So long as I live you will always have that much freshness in my heart.
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]

And Laci, my only regret is that I was unable to spend more time with you. That's someting I hope to rectify on our next encounter. I had such a great time with you. I cannot thank you enough for making this the most wonderful of experiences.

Affectionately yours,

Rogue

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Wow!!! very nice words Rogue!
    I have heard great things about both Anna and Laci.

3. I'm so glad we had an opportunity to see each other again, Rogue! I know I speak for Laci when I say a great time was had by all. Thanks for a wonderful party! :)

Kisses,

Anna [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Very well written review!

Anna and Laci: The Dream Team! **SIGH** [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. :lol:

6. Wonderful review!

7. It was a wonderful time had by all and I was glad to be welcomed to the fun. I look forward to expanding on your next visit. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. Anna and Laci make quite a team.