MY AMAZING FIRST TIME WITH CINDI LARUE

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Mannym55, Sep 27, 2011.

1. I recently visited the Loveranch for the first time last Saturday.I was in town for an appointment at the BR on Sunday so I thought,why not?
    Cindi and I had been talking by PM for about a month and we decided to meet.When I arrived at the Loveranch Saturday afternoon,the place was a bustle of activity because of "Street Vibrations".As I made my way to the gate,at one of the booths out front,I saw Cindi.She was easy to recognize,especially because of a little something she was wearing.I walked up and introduced myself and she gave me the biggest hug,like we were old friends.
    We made our way inside and sat down in the parlor to get to know each other a little.We talked easily as we sat and just did some people watching.Cindi made me feel so comfortable,never feeling like we had just met.We had a drink,sat and talked a little more,then decided to go to her room for some privacy.We both knew we had to have each other,so with negotiations out of the way we went to the office to take care of the details.

Once we got back to her room,the party was on!We couldn't keep our hands off each other,kissing passionately.Cindi,I could spend hours kissing those soft,sweet lips! As things got more heated,I had to have a taste of her.On her back she went.As I kissed my way down,down until I was right where I wanted to be.Her sweet taste was intoxicating and I just couldn't get enough!Soon,I could hear soft moans and she started to move against me.As she grabbed my head,a lustful moan escaped her lips and she went over the edge!
    Then,with a devilish twinkle in her eye,she said "your turn".She started to work her magic on me,taking me into her warm mouth.Up and down she went,that talented tongue only increasing the intensity!As she hit bottom,looking up at me,I thought I would lose it right then and there!

She crawled up on top of me then slid herself down on me until I was fully inside her!Slowly we started,enjoying the sensation.We were hot for each other,and easily and very naturally went thru different positions.We were just caught up in the moment.No thinking,just going with the flow.It was amazing!You know which position was my favorite Cindi,you were so relaxed! I pleasured her with my fingers,filling her until she was moaning intensly.We went back to more positions until too soon our time was up.

We lay there basking in the after glow,sharing sweet,sensual kisses.After we both managed to catch our breath,we got cleaned up and went out back to the parlor.Cindi stayed with me even after our party,which was totally unexpected.We talked the day away.She made me feel like I was her boyfriend.I got to experience the WGFE! I especially loved the cuddling we did,Cindi! :wink:

Cindi,I want to thank you for that day,I will never forget the time we shared or YOU!

You will always have a special place in my heart!

I can't wait to get back there to see you again!

P.S. Thank you for the sandwich,next time no crust! :lol:

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. Thank you sweety, our time together is one I will never forget, it was beyond amazing. You are my dear friend and we will always be in touch. There isn't much that I would add to the review, becuase most of it was said lol. I was shocked on how comfortable we bother were as well, yet that is the personality I have and love to share. You make my heart pounce every time we talk or write eachother. You take care my friend and keep in touch.
    Many hugs and kisses to you sweety.
    Cindi

3. Manny, what a great review. Detailed but absolutely great. Can't wait till I get to party with Cindi.

4. She is an amazing person!

5. Thank you guys, I really do go the distance for night time get away with that special person who wants to be with me, becaue the feeling is mutual. I enjoy all that I do and even after the party we will aways be having a blast!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

Another 5-star review for Cindi!!!! She's such a sweetheart! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. Great report on an awesome lady....love that Cindy!

DD

8. Thank you sweety, I had an incredible time with you as well, you are very missed marv316.
    I always treat all my lovely men the same, I have missed all of you so much and each time you guys mention my name I know that I am loved and missed. My heart always goes out to all of you.
    Manny, you are one of my great friends and just hearing your voice each day brings such a glow to me.
    Hugs and kisses!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. :oops:

Miss Cindi,the honor is ALL mine!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. Cindi,I was just reading this again and DAMN,did we have a great time! :twisted:

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. Oh yes we did, we laughed and played and have a great connection, round 2 is going to be one to knock off your socks. (giggles) :D

12. I have a feeling my socks won't be the only thing getting knocked off! :wink: :lol:

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

13. Our time together, was just like old friends getting together, with a spark. It was amazing my dear. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. Sure am missing your hugs and smile, I had a blast with you that night, so didn't want you to leave. :D

15. i love cindi larue!!

16. I love you too sweety. [smilie=i love you1.gif]

17. Maybe next time,I won't! :wink:

O-V-E-R-N-I-G-H-T-E-R?

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. I can't wait to party with you too honey.

19. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

You certainly have excellent taste in women, Mannym55! Cindi is a class act.. looks, brains, personality... she's got it all!

20. YES SHE DOES! :)

I consider myself very lucky to know such an amazing young Lady!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. No I am the lucky one. :D

22. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

Nice review -- Cindi is indescribably sexy and very personable! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. :oops: :oops:

Whatever I did to deserve you,I hope I will always be worthy!

24. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

You've got excellent taste in women, Mannym55! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. This party was one of my favorites, because not only did we have multi orgasms, but we clicked as if we were magnets, you couldn't get us apart lol. You are someone I hold dear in my heart and will never forget our time together. :D

26. I know what you mean babe! :)

You will always have a special place in my heart!Next time will be...Glorious! :wink:

27. Your so sweet, I really ment what I said. I love all my parties and enjoy every man, couple or women I have. :D

28. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

Really happy to read that you had a great connection! You two love birds... hehe [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

29. I guess it shows! :D

Cindi knows how much I care for her,and how I feel about her!

30. It certainly shows, you are such a sweatheart Manny!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

31. Cindi,I only want you more with each passing day! :mrgreen:

32. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

33. Cindi seems like a sweet, caring and big hearted individual. I can see the attraction and those eyes... [smilie=hot over you.gif]

34. Thank you sweety, I am everything he says and more, want to find out? Come out and see what your missing. :mrgreen:

35. I know what I'm missing and I can't wait to be with you again Cindi! :)

I LONG to be in your warm embrace!