Ms Jill.......Simply Incredible!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by John N Ga, Sep 20, 2011.

1. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

Where do I start? Jill and I met In June of 2010. We have been playfully flirting and teasing one another since. After this years Pogus party, I decided it was finally time to book an appointment with her.

I arrived on Sept 14th. Texted Jill that I was in Reno. She responded that some of the ladies were ordering Takeout and asked if I would like to join them. I graciously thanked her for the invite. After checking in to the Gold Dust, I proceded to the LR. When I arrived, Jill was at the bar with board member tahoebigbear chatting. Jill leaped from her seat and gave me a hug I won't soon forget! After meeting tahoe and several other new ladies I had not met yet, the food arrived and I had a great time eating with Jill, Ruby, Vanilla, Lisa, Nikki, Kimberly,Cindi, and Natalia.

Our outdate was the next evening on the 15th. When I arrived, Jill was ending another party and getting ready for our date. I was kept company by Gillian and Annie. A few minutes later, Jill appeared from here room wearing a dress I had told her I liked from a pic she posted on the board. WOW! After taking care of business, we were on our way to Ti Amo for dinner.

The limo ride was INCREDIBLE!!! IT turned out to be Round 1. The details will stay between Jill and I, but when we got to Ti Amo, we had to shout to the driver to wait to open the door till we were ready! hehe

Dinner was amazing as was the conversation. Jill and I have become very good friends and have a lot in common.

After dinner we left and what happens next will stay burned in my memory till the end of time! ROUND 2 WOW! JUST WOW! Intense is not the word but the details are again , between Jill and I!!!! [smilie=happy.gif] [smilie=happy.gif]

We arrived back at the LR and immediately went to the VIP room and got in the jacuzzi to relax. After a short time there we got out to continue ........

ROUND 3. Again, the details are private.

I don't remember much after that , but I think we returned to the parlor an chatted a bit till I left for the night. :wink: :wink:

Thanks Jill for an amazing date!!!! Everything was SPECTACULAR!!!

TAKE IT FROM ME, DON'T HESITATE TO BOOK AN APPOINTMENT WITH THIS SPECIAL LADY!!!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. She is stunning !!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. She is so sweet.

4. Ms Jill
    Chat with Me

Ms Jill Active Member

Thank YOU for an amazing date, John. We had the sexiest time together, and dinner was great too!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. Ms Jill
    Chat with Me

Ms Jill Active Member

Thanks, ladies! The same can be said about the both of you!

6. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

I won't ever forget it Jill!

[smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] !

7. Great review John! Jill is an amazing, incredible lady, and I'm glad you had so much fun!

MusicMan

8. Ms Jill
    Chat with Me

Ms Jill Active Member

Aww, thanks MM. :oops:

9. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

Thanks MusicMan!

Jill is AMAZING!!!

10. Love that Jill!!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

DD

11. Ms Jill
    Chat with Me

Ms Jill Active Member

Awww, you guys are too good to me. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

Great review! Jill is a very thoughtful and fun lady [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. Nice review John. Since coming back from my last visit, my focus has been on getting a job ASAP so I can get back to the LRN ASAP. I plan on making Jill the next lady I book with and I'm soo looking forward to the day I get to make that call to the LRN.

Glad you and Jill had such a nice time !

14. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

Nice review! Jill is a very special lady with lots to offer [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]