Ms Jill: a sexy, classy, erotic dream come true

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by markincc, Jun 21, 2011.

1. I'm still floating, days after being with Jill Chandler. I've been with quite a few special ladies, and Jill is in a class by herself. I don't think a more wonderful erotic experience is possible.

I was captivated by her manner, as well as her looks, from the moment I met her. But when Jill and I were finally alone together, she took me into her arms and absolutely blew my mind. This was before we even got to the bed. She elicited feelings in me that I had not felt since I was young. I was asking myself: is this really happening? And it got better from there. The memory is intoxicating - I relive it over and over.

On the surface: she has a great body, smooth soft skin, beautiful face and hair, and oozes sexuality. But if that's all you notice, you'd be missing much of the joy of being with her. She is also vibrantly alive, witty, fun-loving, open, kind, and genuine - and can talk about just about anything with you. Intelligence glows from her eyes - and her gaze will melt you. She loves to please and be pleased in bed, and is almost insatiable. She is uninhibited and naughty and at the same time classy and sophisticated. As a testimony to her character: watch how the other girls feel about her. They obviously love her, as she is happy, warm-hearted, compassionate, and wise. The parlor lights up with her energy when she passes through. I can't wait to see her again.

2. It sounds like Mark enjoys my wife almost as much as I do. Thanks for taking the time to post something so sweet about one of my very favorite ladies.

3. Thanks, sweet Isis - but: "almost as much"? Betcha not. 8) Mark

4. Ms Jill
    Chat with Me

Ms Jill Active Member

Mark, thank you for such a wonderful review. I can't wait to see you in July!

5. I really admire Jill; she is definitely a classy lady and a very very beautiful woman from the inside-out! Good job, Jill!

6. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

Such sweet words written about a very special lady! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]