****Miss Skye's Reviews****12/3

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Miss Skye, Sep 2, 2012.

1. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Re: ****Miss Skye's Reviews****

That is a great post Skye. Now will be easier for people to find your reviews.
    Great review btw [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. Re: ****Miss Skye's Reviews****

Thanks. It took me a few hours to get it all together but it was well worth it. The easier I can make it for the board members the better right?

3. Re: ****Miss Skye's Reviews****

Congrats on getting your first of what I'm sure will be many stellar reviews !!

4. Re: ****Miss Skye's Reviews****

Thanks hopefully you will be next!!!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. Re: ****Miss Skye's Reviews****

Nice post Skye! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

6. Re: ****Miss Skye's Reviews****

7. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Re: ****Miss Skye's Reviews****

It does take a little bit of work, but like you said. It's better for the message board members to find you [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. Re: ****Miss Skye's Reviews****

Oh, I'm looking forward to writing one for you (that's a lie I'm actually looking forward to collecting the material for the review lol) because I know that you'll give me plenty of good stuff to write about !!

[smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

9. Re: ****Miss Skye's Reviews****

I think it's easier for me to fund my own topics too LOL!

10. Re: ****Miss Skye's Reviews****

I'm sure I'll give you something to write home about!

11. Re: ****Miss Skye's Reviews****

Im thinking you might be the next to review me!

12. Re: ****Miss Skye's Reviews****

Thanks for your rendition of Reasons I felt like I was the only guy in the room! Looking forward to posting my second review soon!

KaraokeSinger

13. Re: ****Miss Skye's Reviews****

Yay Im glad you enjoyed it. :lol: I like singing

14. Re: ****Miss Skye's Reviews****

Well, while I would be flattered to be the next person you ask to do a review for you, it is my sincere wish & hope that you will get a few more before Nov.

In fact, I'm quiet certain that you will get more before then because when I look into the horizon, I can clearly see that Miss Skye's star is on the rise !!!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. Re: ****Miss Skye's Reviews****

Did that data come from a your crystal ball sir lol or are you physic now?

16. Re: ****Miss Skye's Reviews****

Oohh, so THIS is the one thing I've said that you're questioning me on eh ? haha :lol:

Of course it didn't come from a crystal ball, do you think I'm crazy ?

I'll have you know this information came from my magic 8 ball. :mrgreen:

In all seriousness though, it comes from my gut instinct and my gut is seldom wrong.

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. Re: ****Miss Skye's Reviews****

I love your review thread Skye, it is so clean and organized! Youre so sexy baby! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. Re: ****Miss Skye's Reviews****

Magic 8ball well you may need to bring that with you.

19. Re: ****Miss Skye's Reviews****

Too late. I asked it if I should crack it open and drink the fluid. It told me "It is decidedly so" so that's what I did lol

20. Re: ****Miss Skye's Reviews****

^^^^^^^^The post above me is KRAZY^^^^^^^^^^^^ lol

21. Re: ****Miss Skye's Reviews****

OSU... you gotta figure out how to get out there with your broken eight ball and see the one and only Miss Skye in person! Once in a lifetime experience my friend. Of course I am going to make it a twice, err three err four in a lifetime experience so don't let me post another review before you do!

Magic Eight ball will OSU make the trip:
    [​IMG] Cannot predict now

Magic Eight ball is Miss Skye so incredible as to warrant a trip across the country?:
    [​IMG] Without a doubt

As the song kinda says... I DON'T CARE HOW YOU GET THERE GET THERE IF YOU CAN!

regards,
    KS

22. Re: ****Miss Skye's Reviews****

LOL K SINGER

I just called the other day and made the booking. Putting my money where my mouth is lol

23. Re: ****Miss Skye's Reviews****

It is decidedly so lol !!

24. Re: ****Miss Skye's Reviews****

ATTABOY! You will have a great time!

KS

25. Re: ****Miss Skye's Reviews****

I love her . She is awesome.

[smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. Re: ****Miss Skye's Reviews****

Likewise, I have a feeling that if things go well it will be more than a once in a lifetime experience. Have gotten to know Skye through chat, msg boards, and a TON of email exchanges.

My impression of her is that she's a really sweet person with one hell of a sense of humor. If she's even half as good looking in person as she is in her pictures, ...WOW !!

I just hope I'm able to handle what I suspect will be an overwhelming experience. But even if I can't, oh well because "What a lovely way to burn" as they say lol !!

27. Re: ****Miss Skye's Reviews****

I love it! Now I want an eight ball! So funny. I predict KS will post another review prior to OSU visit? :)

28. Re: ****Miss Skye's Reviews****

I'd give you an answer but I drank all the fluid in my magic eight ball. My gut is predicting that it will be close to a tie as far as who posts the next review for you !

Granted my gut is HURTING from drinking the magic eight ball fluid so it could just be a gas bubble lol

29. Re: ****Miss Skye's Reviews****

So wil you be bringing an eight ball with you?

30. Re: ****Miss Skye's Reviews****

Why don't you ask the virtual magic eight ball and tell me ? lol

<a class="postlink" href="https://www.msu.edu/~vandrag2/8-ball.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://www.msu.edu/~vandrag2/8-ball.html</a>

31. Re: ****Miss Skye's Reviews****

Great post !!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

32. Re: ****Miss Skye's Reviews****

Being that I have had to delay my trip for a month, I'm going to have to bring some kind of peace offering.

Being that the use of handcuffs is part of the plan, don't feel I can afford to have you too upset with me lol

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

33. Re: ****Miss Skye's Reviews****

Cool site... I had some fun with it.

34. Re: ****Miss Skye's Reviews****

Skye, I'll have you know I resemble that remark lol

For the record I don't suffer from insanity, I actually enjoy every minute of it :mrgreen: