Miss Skye, Sexual Ecstasy

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by OSU Mike(Frmrly CO), Dec 16, 2012.

1. My Evening with Miss Skye, Sexual Ecstasy

Sitting here trying to think of something which would put into perspective the events of last evening. AH, got it. Its been 15 hours since the end of our party and my man gear is still tingling heavily. No, I too did not believe such things actually happened but trust me, they do !!

If you really want to know the whens and hows of me coming to party with Miss Skye, please see the following thread:http://www.bunnyranch.com/chat/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=67577

The crib notes, been in contact with her since July, had the official booking scheduled since September, the wait sucked but was TOTALLY WORTH IT !!

I had a feeling that this party was going to be good when the week prior to the trip, Skye asked if I had any wardrobe requests. Given that the proposed party was only to be 2-3 hours, I found her question surprising. Glad she asked, it worked out well.

I made points with her by requesting jeans, she made points with me by coming out in tight jeans, curvy white blouse, and 5 inch heels !! That's right, the 6ft 1inch Bronze Amazon Skye came out wearing 5 inch heels. Love it when women who got it flaunt it !!

Before inviting me to sit with her on a parlor couch, Skye caught me off guard by pulling me into the kitchen, where she presented me with a chocolate cake she had made herself (my favorite), the icing inscribed with #1 Fan. I was both flattered and humored by this. Thanks Skye, that was a very sweet of you !!

We then returned to the parlor to relax and talk for a bit. To my frustration and irritation, I was fighting a tough case of shyness. My voice was weak and muffled and I was finding it difficult to finish my thoughts. Being that Skye was wearing pants, she took it upon herself to make most of the initial moves lol

I found it entertaining then, I find it entertaining now as I recall her working her moves. Keep in mind that while still a very youthful 27 years old, Skye has been a courtesan for close to 7-8 years now so I was watching a really experienced pro work. As we were talking, I noticed the gap between us disappear and that we were now sitting hip to hip but it probably happened long before I noticed it. Halfway through a sentence, my voice beginning to return, I notice Skye's arm over my shoulders (when did that happen ? Lol), then we're holding hands and I'm no longer stammering, again she'd made that little move long before I noticed.

In all seriousness, she really did a nice job in helping me to get over that nervousness. Unsure when she perfected those moves but I need to have her teach me them next time hehehehe.

The conversation reaching its natural conclusion, we head off to her room to discuss business. I found negotiating with Miss Skye to be straight forward and her fees to be fair. The whole talk was pretty painless.

Formalities out of the way, it was time to party. I would describe Skye's approach to be much different than what I've experienced with the two previous ladies I'd done parties with. My previous experiences I would describe as hard corp GFE more about intimacy and less about sex. I would describe Skye's party experience has having more of a “sex buddy” feel and being all about the sex.

In Skye's parties, fantasy is encourage, toe curling sex is her mission. She keeps things light hearted and much less serious than I am used to.

One thing that is very important to realize about Skye. She has a sarcastic sense of humor but she means no harm by it. Very laid back with her clients. Once you understand this about her, Skye is a ton of fun to be around.

In the bedroom, she was my fantasy woman who became my reality. MUCH more beautiful in real life, to have this bronze amazon beauty towering over me with her huge, firm breasts, lush lips, and legs that won't quit is just phenomenal. I loved every second of it.

She really makes the party all about you and your desires. Whatever I wanted to do or try, Skye was willing to pursue. She also didn't hesitate to bring her own thoughts and ideas known. Being inexperienced, I found this extremely helpful and I'm glad I was smart enough to try everything she suggested. Got to experience a couple new positions that I wouldn't have otherwise.

When things didn't initially go how we had hoped, Skye was quick to ask “How can I make this better for you ? Give me some feedback so I can help you to enjoy the next attempt much more”. She listened seriously to my suggestions, put her own spin on them, then sent me into realms of sexual pleasure I did not know were possible to achieve.

Had always had a fantasy that involved handcuffs. Simple, nothing overly kinky. However, being shy it was difficult to get the nerve ask about this. So when I finally did, I really appreciated how Skye was able to make this happen for me without making me feel stupid or goofy about it. Absolutely one of the highlights of the party for me.

All that said though, it was Miss Skye's oral sex skills that were the absolute highlight of the party. Without going into graphic detail, I'll say that that was exactly the sort of experience I was hoping such an experienced courtesan would be able to show me. She knew how to stimulate every never ending and areas of my man gear I didn't know existed. She attentively watches your responses to what she's doing and adjusts her approach accordingly.

The result was pure sexual ecstasy that I thought would never end. As far as physical pleasures I never felt anything so sexually arousing before in my life and it was the most intense orgasm I have experienced to date.

After the party Skye was in no hurry for me to leave and we spent a good long while sitting in the parlor talking to each other. Skye was a 'good hang' in this respect. Very talkative, extremely funny, she will have you in stitches before you can blink. I just love her sassiness and I always appreciate her candor.

Personally, I am very attracted to women who have a backbone and intelligence is a major turn on to me. So our time together outside the bedroom was as much fun. In my 'real' life I don't have many people to talk to so some quality conversation with Miss Skye definitely made the trip worth while !!

Skye, thank you for going out of your way to ensure my visit to the LRN went so well. Thank you for taking my sexual experiences to heights I seriously did not know were possible.

From the tone and way you conduct your parties, the things you showed me, and the most amazing erotic pleasure I have experienced thus far in my budding list of experiences, you made the 5 month wait to see you so worth it and exceeded my expectations far beyond what I thought was possible.

Most importantly, you realize that for me it is about more than sex, it is about enjoying being in the company of a fun lady, good conversation, and great companionship.

Will we be partying again ? No way she'll be able to keep me away !!

Thanks again Skye for such a wonderful afternoon !!!

2. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Re: Miss Skye, Sexual Ecstasy, NO CUDDLING ALLOWED LOL

Excellent review Mike!!!! [smilie=happy.gif]

Al

3. Great Review

4. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses Caressakisses.com

Reading this makes me horny!