Miss Jade Capri (sighs longingly) and I

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by cms, Jul 19, 2014.

1. Miss Jade (sighs longingly) and I spent some wonderful time together.

Well what can I say, I'm sure many people have similar stories but here is mine bear with me a lot needs to said. I'll put this out there because well you wouldn't fully appreciate the situation if I didn't, in person I'm naturally shy and by nature I keep to myself. My background is extremely conservative so being on this board let alone visiting is well forbidden and completely unexpected for anyone who knows me.

Getting to the point a little I had never been with a woman till last year, and only a few since so I felt grossly inexperienced. I had been out there to loose the v card and had since visited again. I enjoyed my visits don't get me wrong at all, but I guess I was looking for something special, I'm not a very confident person by my very nature and while loosing the v was a big confidence boost, I needed something more. After a little research I figured out I needed to do a GFE but I still wanted to find someone I guess I clicked with and would help me ease my nerves. Anyways I had kind of set out on a mission to find that special lady, I didn't even know for sure what I was looking for but I figured I would know when I found her. I had kinda decided at the last minute that I was going to come out to carson city before even starting my initial emails to the ladies, which is out of character. The day was like a week away and I didn't even know who I was going to be with, and I wasn't going to just do a line up if I could help it. I emailed several of the ones I saw active in the forums just doing the initial are you going to be there and seeing what I could learn about them. Quite awhile ago I had read reviews about jade but I had sort of forgotten about her till I remembered the review submitted by OSU Mike(Frmrly CO). The reason this stood out was because in many ways I felt like a virgin still, I just didn't have that confidence level. I think when I initially read it I had already been out there or else I probably would have a different story to tell. When I remembered her I emailed her to ask if she was going to be there and she said she was, game over I was done talking to anyone else. At first I didn't start into the inexperience speal, till I exchanged an email or two. I was of course going to tell her because she couldn't help me out if I didn't. She suggested that we go to a local Thai place for dinner to help get to know each other, which I was game because I honestly knew that if I talked to her some first I would feel better.

I showed up at the love ranch quite early which turned out to be good because I kinda needed a psych up time,I had no intentions of not going in but my nerves played those sick games with your mind, plus I had never been inside the love ranch only the bunny ranch. Well it was close enough to time now I got out of my car with no earthly idea what to expect my hands were slightly shaky I felt like my legs were not quite up to the task of walking in but I was going in regardless once I got out of the car I didn't hesitate. I walked in the lady asked for ID, I'm 25 but most people think I could pass for a 16 year old, I told her I had an appointment with jade she showed me in to a place to sit and went to tell jade I was here. Now there's two ways to look at walking in and waiting for your date to come in one you have time to calm down a little from the experience of making it this far or two you have all the more time to get more nervous, if you're prone to that. I did a little of both but thankfully I did more of the first. Finally after what seemed like an eternity( when you don't really know what to do with yourself) jade showed up. She showed me around to the VIP room and to her room where we came to our arrangement. The financial side settled up with the office we got in my rental car and she directed me to the place where we had dinner it was good but I wasn't that hungry(my nerves again...). Finally after we had talked and eaten what we had wanted we got the rest to go.

Ok so when we got back perhaps the neatest part, meaning no disrespect for the lovely jade, Dennis was sitting at the bar and jade spotted him or else I would have missed him (the angle is kind of odd from the door) she pointed him out and had me come over to meet him. So I shook his hand and introduced myself he offered to buy me a drink which I respectfully declined we talked a little and then he gave me a few souvenir drink tokens, this was great if you haven't met him he's a very easy guy to talk to. I'd always wanted to meet him since I came out there I had just never run into him there.

Jade had another treat in store for me she had arranged for us to have the VIP suite. She had me stay there while she grabbed some stuff for our time. So after getting everything ready and changing into something easier to take off ;) she showed back up. Up to this point I just didn't know what to expect I was nervous but also excited. So jade starts by kissing which I'll admit i had never really kissed a girl or at least not like that, she showed me the ropes with her lips lol we kissed for awhile man that got me hot she kisses so well and so passionately I really got lost in it, which was what I wanted, she took my shirt off kissed some more then she had me undo her bra and help her take it off. I mean do I need to tell you, you would have to be dead from the waist down to not be turned on by all this if it was happening to you. So we moved to the bed where we continued to kiss and then jade slowly teasingly moved lower and lower kissing me. Well she got to the important part ;) man she's so hot so good at what she does. After awhile she's like ok it's my turn so we flipped positions starting again with the mouth, so here's where my real test was I was basically starting from scratch. When I got to her breasts, I had sucked them a little with the others but I didn't know if I had done it right, so I asked her how to do it and she told me to do it the same way we kissed. Throughout my whole time with jade she gave me helpful tips and info and guided me through the steps that I was unsure about. So I worked on the set for awhile and jade was like slowly work lower the way I did. Alright jade I can handle it :) I got all the way to her panties which were still on. She had me take them off and here's where honesty played an important part I told her I had never ventured into this territory and she's like really the others never had you down there? No I never have, she's like well it doesn't gross you out to do it does it because you don't have to. No it's not that I just didn't do it but I would like to. So anyways she's like just use your tongue I'll get you to the right spot. I'll admit I kinda knew where to go but it's a whole different experience to find that sweet spot with your tongue. I wasn't sure at first I was doing it right, but it became more obvious when I felt her tensing and heard her soft moans. Prior to starting my thoughts were there was no way I could hope to get her off and even though I knew I had stimulated her I still wasn't sure I had what it took, I mean this was my first time after all. I guess I surprised my self when I actually got her to cum, her body jerking with the pleasure. I was definitely hard at this point, which was good because the fun was about to start in earnest. She had me lay back down did a little oral before she climbed on top of me, we switched up to doggy, then missionary, we had to turn the ac back on because we had worked up a sweat, she came back more oral and then back on top where she finally got me. Damn it was hot.

Afterwards she rolled off of me and laid beside me, we laid there cuddling and resting for awhile. Finally we got in to the bath tub where we talked a little and kissed and played. After awhile she was like you want to go back over there I'm like sure (as if that were a real question) but let me use the restroom first and she went to do the same she came back with more water which I needed lol. So when we rejoined in the bedroom we started with kissing touching and then she sucked me some before mounting me reverse cowgirl this time man it was hot, went back to missionary which we spent a lot of time in before she said I have an idea here lay on your back I'm like ok wasn't really sure what she had in mind but I caught on pretty quick when she started wiping herself down below, my suspicions were confirmed when she got her legs around my head, 69 so aside from at first being a little disoriented so to speak that was really hot so much so, she got me again. She got back with her head up by mine and we laid there for awhile and then we started kissing again which really started to turn me on but our time was basically up, so we just stuck with the kissing stopped to clean up a little cuddled some more till we heard the reparty announcement, I would almost have considered doing it again if not for the fact that it was nearly 11oclock, I was 3hours ahead of that in lag, I was 45 minutes from Reno, my flight was at 6am, I had had very little sleep the night before, and I had been with jade, so I was exhausted lol. She left the room to get cleaned up I finished dressing and waited for her there she gave me a few more kisses in private she walked me to the front holding her hand and just before exiting I got one last hug and kiss she stayed at the door and watched me go out the gate and we waved goodbye. I got in my car wishing I didn't have to leave, but ready to get back to my hotel and sleep.

Well that end up longer than I intended. I can only say this jade was everything I hoped and more she's so kind and caring, her kisses are genuine and good, she's really good, plus I mean she's got a hot Brazilian body. Just remember Jade will not rush you she won't make you do anything you're uncomfortable with and she'll go out of her way to make sure you are comfortable. If you find yourself in a similar situation with little or no experience I'd definitely recommend jade, I'm sure you won't regret it.

Good Luck,
    CMS

Last edited: Mar 6, 2016
  2. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks gets you, my personality brings you back!

I am so glad you two had such a great time together!

3. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

Great review cms!!!! Jade always leaves us all wanting more!!! :wink: :mrgreen:

4. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

:) you knot that I read it already, so I am saving my space here to respond to our time together [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. Thanks, it was definitely more detail than I have ever gone into but I couldn't stop myself once I started. And I know I certainly want some more from Jade :mrgreen:

6. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

happy to hear you had such a great experience with the "Brasilian Wonder". :D

7. What a detailed review...Thanks for sharing.

8. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

9. Thank you all, it was my pleasure to write it, and my very great pleasure to live it :twisted:

10. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Thank you. I would say great plus :)

11. redwood
    Chat with Me

redwood Well-Known Member

Jade leaves every guy sighing and swooning! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

12. :mrgreen: me too :mrgreen:

13. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

:) Thank you John :)
    That is really sweet of you to say. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Sometimes details are good. You know what I mean, not about my parts and such, but to remind us of a great time :D

15. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Thank you for reading and commenting Mr President [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

hehe I blushed a little, but it's cool. You know how funny I get lol.
    Thanks for reading it [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

hehe Thank you ;)

18. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

You can speak for myself too on this one [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

I gotta live vicariously ... for now. :wink: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

:) That is cute. So you know I will be here to hold you or anyone that swooning [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. :) Great review!!!! sounded fun!!! xoxox

22. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Glad we agreed. Happy New Year. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

hehe For now :)

24. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

It was. He is a fun person to be around. :wink:

25. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

dreamscometrue and FriskyJimmy29 like this.
  26. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

..... reading and thinking of the good times :)

dreamscometrue likes this.
  27. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

(Sighs longingly) haha, I love that! So cute! Great review xoxo

28. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I can hardly wait to spend time with CMS again...[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

[​IMG]

29. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Isn't that the cutest? He is just like that.

PhoenixRising likes this.
  30. PhoenixRising
    Chat with Me

PhoenixRising Well-Known Member

You have and endearing way with words [smilie=happy.gif]

31. Beautifully written review of Jade, cms! She really helped you come out of your shell :)