Mardi Gras Party with Gillian Sloan and Jill Chandler

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by CronusWalker, Mar 15, 2011.

1. CronusWalker
    Chat with Me

CronusWalker Well-Known Member

Well, I had gone over to the Love Ranch early, to deliver some beads, and to take some pictures with Jill Chandler. I had asked her to find another girl to take some of the photos with, and she had suggested Gillian Sloan. I agreed, but wasn't too sure what to expect as I had not really had much contact with Gillian, except a drink exchange on her last tour. We all met in the lounge, and after getting drinks we ajourned to Jills room to discuss activities and other matters.

After that we went back to the room and started to take pictures, starting with Jill and Gillian clothed, then working our way to fully exposed. We had lots of fun trying different poses, and combinations of who was in front/back or who was on which side both standing, seated, and finally on the bed. They are both very beautiful and fun subjects and there was a lot of giggling and laughter during this part. I managed to get a few good shots which Jill has posted elsewhere on the message board.

After the photo session, I had intended to Party with Jill, but she suggested we ask Gillian if she would like to join us. Quicker than you could say "Rumplstillskin" she was down the hallway to do the additional paperwork, and literally ran back to the room to join the fun. Jill and I had already started, and by the time Gillian got through the door, she had most of her clothes off. Very soon after as Gillian got back, the room got filled with excitement, moans and groans and other sounds as we proceeded to try to outplease each other. Even though Gillian is slightly shorter than i am she has a fantastic figure, as does Jill, and I was in heaven with both her and Jill. All too soon the party ended and we dressed for the rest of the evening and the Mardi Gras Party. Truly a Great Party, that I intend to repeat, both individually as well as a 3some.

[smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. GillianSloan
    Chat with Me

GillianSloan Well-Known Member

When you two asked me join, I was so happy I RAN.

3. Great review of great ladies. The pictures were great too.

[smilie=hot over you.gif]

4. Ms Jill
    Chat with Me

Ms Jill Active Member

Gillian Sloan is an amazing woman, and Cronus isn't bad either. :wink:

Thank you both for such a fun, relaxing and titillating time.

[smilie=hot over you.gif]

5. One heck of a party...I already know... Glad you had your fun Cronus and always it's a joy to see your face when you return to the parlor AFTER all the fun.

6. Ms Jill
    Chat with Me

Ms Jill Active Member

We were both so excited after taking those pics!

7. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

Ohhh the much coveted duo of Sloan and Chandler... [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]