Long Time no see ;r

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by ChristinaAntoinette, Jan 6, 2022.

?

Do you Like eating Pussy?

Poll closed Jan 26, 2022.
  1. Yes

84.8%
  2. Drools

12.1%
  3. Me Likey

12.1%
  4. Negative

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. After many years I spent wandering the vast wilderness of North America. I find Myself drawn back to the Bunny Ranch to have a good time. :) This Queen Is ready to have more SEX than ever. Im looking forward to getting a nice rub down that leads to more erotic pleasures. Call me selfish but the Queen wants to know what your tongue can do. Will you treat me to some Royal Pussy Licking?

-A

Attached Files:

2. I will gladly partake! Must schedule ASAP!
    :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

3. Wish I had a clit to lick every day.

4. Lunch Buffett
    Chat with Me

Lunch Buffett Well-Known Member

Welcome back!

[smilie=be mine!.gif]

5. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]Welcome back gorgeous one and I believe you know my answer to that is Ooh Yes!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif];)

6. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Welcome back!!!! :p:p:p:p
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif]

7. raz42071
    Chat with Me

raz42071 Well-Known Member

Welcome back Christina!!!

[smilie=hi ya!.gif]

8. Just for reference my vote for “drools” is in the context of its mouth watering good just thinking about it! Not in the context of I’m knocked out asleep drooling lol

9. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

Pizza Man Well-Known Member

WOW! This is an EXCITING post. Well since you asked the BIG question I will say when I'm not stuffing my face with a good and hot steaming cheeseburger I just absolutely LOVE going down on my fave ladies during parties. Usually a dental dam is required before such sexy activity but I'm flexible either way!

Nice to meat...I mean meet you. LOL