Lily Poole’s A-Z Favorite Characters [emoji317][emoji451]‍♀️‍♀️

Discussion in 'Games' started by Lily Poole, Jun 15, 2018.

1. Zhora. A Nexus 6 series replicant, dancer, and... um... animal lover, retired by Rick Deckard in Ridley Scott's Bladerunner.

"Have you felt yourself to be exploited in any way?" ~ Deckard

"Like what?" ~ Zhora

"Well... well, like to get this job. I mean, did... did you do, or... or were you asked to do anything lewd... or unsavory, or... or, otherwise repulsive to your... your person, huh?" ~ Deckard

[laughs] "Are you for real?!" ~ Zhora

Zora 2.jpg

Last edited: Dec 4, 2018
    Scottie March Hare likes this.
  2. Zefram Cochrane is a fictional character in the Star Trek universe. Created by writer Gene L. Coon, the character first appeared in the 1967 Star Trek episode "Metamorphosis", in which he was played by Glenn Corbett. James Cromwell later played Cochrane in the 1996 feature film Star Trek: First Contact Zephram Cochran Metamorphosis.png Zephram Cochran.png

Nicodemus Legend likes this.
  3. Alistair Deacon
    from British comedy "As Time Goes By"

[​IMG]

4. Bailey Quarters. An employee in charge of billing at a little radio station in Ohio in WKRP in Cincinnati.

"You don't think they're going to fingerprint us, do you? 'Bailey Quarters, Summa Cum Laude Ohio State, Sex Pervert!'" ~ Bailey Quarters

Bailey.jpg

BigAlbowski likes this.
  5. Chuck Bartowski
    "Chuck"
    [​IMG]

6. Dolemite

7. Elspeth. A princess, seeker of fairness, and, eventually, baby dragon chow in Dragonslayer.

"Am I not exposed to the same risk as every other man's daughter?" ~ Elspeth to her father, the King

Elspeth.jpg

BigAlbowski likes this.
  8. Francis aka Ajax from "Deadpool"

aed80ef6ae60f2493d913eab45b3f17b.jpg

9. Green Knight
    Sean Connery
    "Sword of the Valiant"
    [​IMG]

10. Harold Helman (a.k.a. Brain), played by the late, great, Harry Dean Stanton (below, right). Harold was an unreliable, very intelligent, criminal in one of my favorite movies, John Carpenter's Escape from New York.

"Harold Helman..." ~ Snake Plissken

"Snake?" ~ Harold Helman

"Harold?!" ~ Maggie

"How you been, Harold? It's been a long time." ~ Snake Plissken

"You never told me you knew Snake Plissken, Brain!" ~ Maggie

Brain Snake.jpg

11. Iron Man, played (perfectly, IMO) by Robert Downey Jr.
    Iron-Man.jpg

12. J. Jonah Jameson
    "Spider-Man"

Head of the Daily Bugle

[​IMG]

13. Klaatu. A visitor from out of town, just trying to make some friends, and give some friendly advice in The Day the Earth Stood Still.

"There's no limit to what he can do. He could destroy the Earth... If anything should happen to me you must go to Gort, you must say these words: 'Klaatu barada nikto.' Please repeat that." ~ Klaatu

Klaatu.jpg

14. Lagertha
    "Vikings"
    [​IMG]

15. Madmartigan, played by Val Kilmer. A thief, deserter, womanizer, bit of a racist, and self-proclaimed "greatest swordsman who ever lived" in Willow.

"See this acorn? I'll throw it at you and turn you to stone!" ~ Willow

"Ooh, I'm really scared! No! Don't! There's a... a peck here with an acorn pointed at me!!" ~ Madmartigan

Madmartigan.jpg

Last edited: Dec 8, 2018
    BigAlbowski likes this.
  16. Norman Bates
    "Psycho"
    [​IMG]

17. Ozymandias (played by Matthew Goode, below left; comic version below right for comparison). The world's smartest man, and a mass murderer, in The Watchmen.

"I've made myself feel every death... see every innocent face I've murdered to save humanity." ~ Ozymandias

Ozymandias.jpg Ozymandias Book.jpg

Lily Poole likes this.
  18. Phil Bell - Grand Theft Auto IV - this Tony Soprano inspired mob boss heads up the Pegorino family and was one of the more memorable characters in Rockstar's masterpiece.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

19. Quick Draw McGraw
    [​IMG]

20. Rene Belloq (played by Paul Feeman), a would-be Casanova, world traveler, and doctor of archeology, who has his mind blown in Raiders of the Lost Ark. He also really knows how to rock a Bombay bowler and shorts!

"So, once again Jones, we see that what was briefly yours in now mine." ~ Dr. Rene Belloq to Indiana Jones

Belloq Hat.jpg Belloq Coat and Tie.jpg Belloq Death.jpg

21. Steve - "Did Steve tell you that?" "What kind of rapping name is Steve?"

22. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

Natasha Star Starlet of the Year! I put passion in compassion

Teal'c from SG-1

[​IMG]

Lily Poole and Nicodemus Legend like this.
  23. Great show, and this actor plays the voice of Kratos in the new God of War!

Natasha Star likes this.
  24. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

Natasha Star Starlet of the Year! I put passion in compassion

Anytime I see him smiling it throws me for a loop. Lol

Lily Poole likes this.
  25. Unas
    "Stargate SG-1"
    Stargate_Unas.jpg

26. Valerian (played by Caitlin Clarke). A girl who dressed as a boy to avoid an unpleasant game of chance in Dragonslayer.

"You'll be dead Galen Bradwarden, Sorcerer's Apprentice. You'll be dead, the dragon will still be alive and I'll still be a virgin! You'll be dead, and I don't care!" ~ Valerian

"Of course, the lottery. Sons are spared, but daughters are not." ~ Galen

"Yes, the lottery..." ~ Valerian

"You're right. I am in love - but not with the princess." ~ Galen

Valerian Boy.jpg Valerian Girl.jpg

BigAlbowski likes this.
  27. Wheeljack
    the scientist of the Autobots in the Transformers television and comic series
    [​IMG]

28. I was so sad when he died in the movie lol and then Prime died, for a kids movie, that was a fucking bloodbath

BigAlbowski and Nicodemus Legend like this.
  29. Xehanort, the main antagonist in Kingdom Hearts.

"Darkness cannot be destroyed. It can only be channeled." ~ Xehanort

Xehanort 2.png

Lily Poole likes this.
  30. Yakov Korolenko
    Night Court
    Played by Yakov Smirnoff.
    Yakov_Korelenko.png

Nicodemus Legend and Lily Poole like this.
  31. Zidane Tribal - main hero of Final Fantasy IX. The remaster of this game on ps4 is pretttttyy good, btw.

[​IMG]

32. Amanda, played by former Miss America (and "friend" of Bill Clinton) Elizabeth Gracen, an immortal thief with a heart of gold on Highlander.

"For 300 years you've been telling me to go legit. Now that I'm straight you want me to steal." ~ Amanda to Duncan Macleod

Amanda Sword.jpg Amanda.png

Lily Poole and BigAlbowski like this.
  33. Bosco "B. A." (Bad Attitude) Baracus
    "The A-Team"

upload_2018-12-15_10-36-32.jpeg

Last edited: Dec 16, 2018
  34. Charles Henry Moffett (played by David Hemmings) is the British scientist and engineer who develops, and subsequently steals, a supersonic attack helicopter in Airwolf.

"There's nothing wrong with a little perversion, Mark, so long as you don't hurt yourself." ~ Dr. Charles Henry Moffett to his subordinate

Charles Moffett.jpg

Lily Poole likes this.
  35. Diablo - the titular Lord of Terror in the Diablo video game series

[​IMG]
    ……………………………………………………………………………...