About Me Let's Go On A Date This Fall/Winter! ♥️

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by NicoBradley, Sep 24, 2023.

1. It’s just beginning to be autumn, it is also my favorite time of the year for outdates and spending time outside of the ranch together doing special activities that makes us appreciate one another even more than our time together inside of the ranch. I have always considered myself very much a romantic person, who is sweet, sensual, touchy & an all around lover girl. I love getting to know you, just as much as you enjoy getting to know me. I love the feeling of lusting and falling for someone over and over again. Romanticizing our experience doesn’t just have to be inside of the bedroom, so I wanted to share a few date ideas that we can indulge in (and of course) then spend our time before and/or after in the bedroom with just THAT MUCH MORE chemistry, connection & rapport with one another.

Idea 1: Golf & Brunch! I’m always open to learning to golf better, having a drink and having brunch after to wind down… lets immediately follow that with winding up in the bedroom. Top Golf is super fun & I even love the courses. Take me to all the holes so I can take you to mine *wink*.

Idea 2: Dinner and entertainment! Coming to town in the next few months are quite a few great shows including:​
    1. OffBeat Music Festival (10/5-10/7)​
    2. Great Italian Festival (10/7-10/8)​
    3. Alex in Chains (10/8)​
    4. Octoberfest (10/14)​
    5. Tiffany Haddish (10/20)​
    6. Suicide Boyz Day Tour (10/21)​
    7. Kenny G (11/5)​
    8. Lion King BROADWAY (11/9)​
    9. Let It Glow RENO (12/1-1/7)​
    10. Pink Martini Orchestra (12/7)​
    11. Daniel Tosh (12/16)​

Idea 3: Trip To Vegas! Either a day trip or an overnight getaway, I’d love to spend a magical time together in Sin City!! I am a classy and outgoing outdate companion that is eager to travel, connect and have fun!!

These are just my top 3, I’d love to hear and learn what you may have in mind!!
    Some cuisines I enjoy include Japanese, Italian, Spanish, American (steakhouse) & Mediterranean!

Email me today at [email protected]

Facetune_24-01-2022-19-08-40.JPG

Milton Winrow likes this.
  2. randyryder
    Chat with Me

randyryder Pure heart with a dirty mind!

Mmmh that sushi looks so good!

3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Book your Out Date with @NicoBradley with many memorable experiences to cherish!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. Tiffany Haddish + the Lion King broadway sounds like an amazing night out in Reno! I had no clue there was so much entertainment here in Reno/Carson City area!

5. Gong to update & add January / February dates