RANCH SPECIAL Lets Explore Nevada!

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by RemyMartin, Apr 15, 2023.

1. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

RemyMartin Cum get a sip!!!!

If Nevada is a state to explore, you might want to do so with a sensuous companion on your arm.

[​IMG]

And there’s no one more compatible to meet your needs and desires than me, the breathtaking Remy Martin.

I put the ‘epic’ in Epicurious, and am an expert in all things culinary and mixology: if you need a great meal and a satisfying glass of wine, who better than myself to enjoy it by your side?

Here’s some good news: when you book a Remy Martin Experience - your Ebony Epicurean goddess, who offers curves and contours to die for and will turn every head when I walk into a room, you can take me anywhere within the borders of the state. If that means shuffling off to Vegas for a few hours or days, or scooting off to nearby Reno, just make arrangements with the Bunny Ranch and I will be yours for the time we agree to.

[​IMG]

And if you are a bit of a wine connoisseur and wish to visit the Pahrump Valley Winery in Vegas, I can choose the perfect complementary meal to pair and maximize the enjoyment of your choice of thirst-quencher.

[​IMG]

Located just a little over an hour from Las Vegas in a picturesque setting, we can sample the wines and cuddle over crab cakes and coconut shrimp while at the Pahrump Valley Winery , and then retire to a nearby hotel for some sublime sensual playtime as passions explode.

If you wish to stay a little closer to Bunny Ranch home, Basin and Range Cellars - located a little more than a half-hour away - would also be quite a spectacular outdate.

[​IMG]

Whether it’s whites or sparkling wine or rose or red (One of my fav’s), the Basin and Range Cellars offer local-grown grapes and expert knowledge and blends that satisfy any grappa lover’s palate.

Any chance to wine, dine and unwind with me is a gift to oneself, as you’re spending time with a petite, fun and delicious beauty who redefines sensualism whenever you have the chance to experience me.

[​IMG]

I am a woman of many flavors, and any hours or overnights spent with me will be the vacation you never knew you needed and never wish would end.
    You’ll definitely crave more Remy Martin: it’s a fact of life.

Milton Winrow and ROADRUNNER J like this.
  2. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

The thought of sharing this experience with good company gets me sooo excited!

3. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

[smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif]

4. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

5. LittleLexxi
    Chat with Me

LittleLexxi Exotic Green Eyed Slim Petite Russian/Latina Bunny

Take Remy as your sexy tour guide !

6. NancyLoren
    Chat with Me

NancyLoren The Gentlemen's Choice

Thank you Remy. I always love your advice and I know it's always spot on![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love all your beautiful pics!!! Book your memorable party with @RemyMartin today with many experiences to cherish!!! She is amazing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

The thought of sharing this experience with good company gets me sooo excited!

9. AudreyAllen
    Chat with Me

AudreyAllen Well-Known Member

Remy, Nevada will be happier as a whole when you arrive back. I agree, there's so much to explore here

10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love all your beautiful pics!!! Book your memorable Out Date with @RemyMartin today for many memorable experiences to cherish!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]