RANCH SPECIAL LET'S EXPERIENCE LAKE TAHOE

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by cumishaamado, Jul 21, 2023.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Are you planning a trip or missing a companion to experience Lake Tahoe?[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif]

Book a minimum of 3 hours and receive another hour complimentary and I will pay for all activities!!!

[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

To schedule your "Lake Tahoe Experience", call (775) 246-9975 Ext. 0 with a 10% deposit.

Here are a few links to an activities:

2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Lake Tahoe is a beautiful and fun destination to experience together especially if you are new to the area!!! If you don't have a car, I can drive us and pay for all our activities!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Are you planning a trip to the Lake Tahoe, Reno or Carson City Area, let's get to know each other by experiencing beautiful Lake Tahoe. I will be your perfect companion to show you around Lake Tahoe.

Email: [email protected]

[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

Booking info with a 10% deposit, call (775) 246-9975 Ext. 0

I also have a "Lay Away Plan": you call in f deposit
    monthly until your have enought to party or for an Out Date or Overnight too!!!

Baba1234 likes this.
  4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Who wants to experience Lake Tahoe with me?[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. randyryder
    Chat with Me

randyryder Pure heart with a dirty mind!

Tahoe is beautiful especially this time of year! Great idea