Leena Lovely

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by NorCalGuy, Feb 16, 2012.

1. A few weeks ago a good friend of mine recomended that I check out this place called the Moonlight Bunny Ranch. I've heard of brothels before and have never given it a serious thought until a few weeks ago when I made my Message Board and Live Chat accounts. After talking to people (and Bunnies) on the boards I came to the conlcusion that I had to check it out. So, I made a road trip...

When arriving at the ranch I was stoked and ready to meet the Bunny Babes. After initially meeting the girls I decided to party with Leena Lovely. Why, well except for the fact that she is a down right bombshell, she had a wonderful smile, rocking body and was very easy to talk too. We spent quite a bit of time together and I can't wait to go back! Leena, thank you SO much. :)

And, to end the day off well I got to meet Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette, plus all the Bunny Babes who were there that day. Thank you all. And thank you Leena! :)

2. I am so happy that you had a blast at the bunny ranch and got the chance to experience the once in a life time party with Leena. I hope to be seeing you at the love ranch as well. Dennis was talking about how your such a gentleman you are. I am very excited to meet you.

3. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

Nice review!

4. Thanks Cindi. It was a total blast visiting the ranch and Leena made it a 100 times better! I've already got plans in the future to hit up the Love Ranch and would love to meet. And tell Dennis thank you, it was a pleasure meeting him as well.

5. Thanks Natalia!

6. NCG!!!! Thank you for making my entire day/night!!! ;) I had so much fun, and you are sooo~ chill and easy to talk to as well. I can't wait to see you again... your company was MUCH appreciated cutie!. :p [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. redwood
    Chat with Me

redwood Well-Known Member

So glad that you got around to checking out the MLBR! And it sounds like the gorgeous and super sexy Leena is super special. Glad you had an amazing time with her. [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

8. GREAT review!!!

I heart you, Leena!! You are beyond Lovely [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]