REVIEW Last nights "Comedy of Errors"

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by TurboEnchantix, Jul 21, 2023.

1. It was almost four months since my last visit, so the anticipation was killing me. Once again seeing @RemyMartin and all her glory. This time I wanted to push the envelope so I booked 3 1/2 hours with her, the most time I've ever spent on one session. Before we started I noticed a pump on display along with gummy panties, so I bought them with high hopes for effectiveness. Remy told me ahead of time to bring swim trunks, turns out she wanted us in the hot tub out back so I agreed. She tried to activate the tub and get it hot but it didn't for some reason, I tried to help but it was no use so we got in with it at room temperature. It was refreshing for the first minute but then a chilling breeze crossed us. We stayed in the tub for another ten minutes and chatted before it got too chilly so we got out, that was the FIRST thing that went wrong. We went back in the room and I tried out the pump. Turns out it didn't make me stiff. I guess I know nothing about that device what it's meant for, the SECOND thing gone wrong. After some intimate time I went for the gummy panties, how I couldn't wait to taste that. Right as we took it out of box it broke, the THIRD thing gone wrong. What are the odds on that? After more intimacy I felt like a shower, so Remy turned it on and adjusted it. Just when thought I was in the clear the shower head breaks off, FOURTH incident! At this point I feel like fate was conspiring against me. However despite this "Comedy of Errors" Remy's company and affection was more than enough to make this entire session the BEST bunny session ever! Honestly I find all this bad luck funny AF, and just makes me truly appreciate what the ranches do. I still highly recommend coming to the Bunnyranch for an excellent time, I promise that. I can't to come back in 4 months waiting for more greatness!

2. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

Great review Turbo. Sounds like your karma was going against you. However, you were with Remy so it probably didn't matter. I once had a party in hot August when the A/C was out. Nearly passed out but it was worth it. Next time will probably be smooth sailing.

TurboEnchantix likes this.
  3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! I love @RemyMartin and she is amazing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review!!! @RemyMartin is amazing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

RemyMartin Cum get a sip!!!!

@TurboEnchantix That definitely was an interesting evening of shenanigans. Hopefully our next encounter will be error free! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesolme review!!! Book your memorable party with @RemyMartin for many memorable experiences to cherish!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]