King stannis Pre Birthday gift miss lee

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by kingstannis99, Jun 29, 2013.

1. Sorry Tamela it took me so long to write this review alot has been going on. Well If you read my first review you know I spend my birthday with Jade well I wanted a good Starter party for the 18. It did not take me long to think about who I wanted to start my trip off with. Miss tamela lee. Let me start with how beautiful she is in real life never mine her pictures on twitter. When I saw her I was stunned the pictures do her not justices. So I was waiting at the bar very late for our party when miss lee came out and said hello and gave my a hug. We went off to her room and got the money thing done with. Now the only way I cant describe sex with miss lee was going on a tirp to pleasure town and I got a grand tour. Well after all that was done and I clear the fog from my glasses and we sat in the tub and had a nice time talking to each other about stuff. Talking with tamela was like talking to a long time friend you have not seen in a while. Well guys in final there is a reason why she getting bunny of the month all the time. She is a classes lady, sexy and when the time come for sex its on like donkey kong. So haveing had the best two day birthday party a man could ever have. I hope you guy pick her in the line up next time you are at the ranch because if you dont you missed out on a special lady. And yes there will be a round two. [smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

2. What a wonderful review KingStannis. Tamela is certainly a classy lady, an incredibly sexy lady and not to mention very easy going. Seems like every time I sit down and talk with her, her words become numerous hands that start to massage me and put me into a stage of hypnosis. Glad to hear that you had a wonderful time with Tamela. Hope you don't have to wait long before getting back to see this incredible lady.

3. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

I heard great things about this party. You are one lucky guys King. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]